rpr

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2009
as usual the village claims they're broke. how can this be? maybe instead of buying new cars maybe they should sell some of the fire dept. cars. how many do they have? why does the manager have a new vechicle? especially a SUV. shouldnt village cars be used for business only? fire dept. cars are all over. the red blazer is always at cedar ridge apartments. are there that many calls there? i dony think so. the village manager what a joke. this fat pig is ignorant and very disrespectful. she has no experience managing a village. she obviously cant do her job since this town has no money. why dont they fire her? quit making the hard working residents pay for the villages mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlo Residents in the news! 44 min Hi Frances 6
News Kadner: Cook County Sheriff offers hope for Rob... (Feb '13) 19 hr ErinBolden 13
Tough guy Trumbull 21 hr observer 13
Today Is The Day Wed Trumbull 19
How do you rate Tinley Park by living there!!! (Sep '08) Aug 13 Joe 23
Homewood is going DOWNHILL (Oct '10) Aug 13 Pin12 9
Rita when does jail start? (Dec '16) Aug 12 More crooked county 7

Richton Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richton Park Mortgages