Taco Bell Shift Manager Charged with ...

Taco Bell Shift Manager Charged with Felony Theft

There are 11 comments on the www.enewspf.com story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Taco Bell Shift Manager Charged with Felony Theft. In it, www.enewspf.com reports that:

A Shift Manager at the Taco Bell on Sauk Trail in Park Forest was arrested last week and charged with stealing over $11,000 from the business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.enewspf.com.

Pam From Park Forest

Blue Island, IL

#1 Aug 31, 2008
What a shame, that was a new business and virtually only one of three resturants in park forest at all.
Shows the quality of people who moved into our community in the last few years.

Since: Mar 08

Park Forest, IL

#2 Sep 5, 2008
This person was not a resident of Park Forest, never "moved in."
Voice of Common Sense

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 6, 2008
I hate to break it to you but Park Forest went to shit long before the last few years. In the early '90's was the biggest drop but it has been a black community for a long time and unfortunately the average blacks will destroy even the best communities. That's why it's next to impossible to find a black community that isn't high in crime, unemployment, litter and so on.
Pam From Park Forest wrote:
What a shame, that was a new business and virtually only one of three resturants in park forest at all.
Shows the quality of people who moved into our community in the last few years.

Park Forest, IL

#4 Dec 8, 2008
Voice of Common Sense wrote:
I hate to break it to you but Park Forest went to shit long before the last few years. In the early '90's was the biggest drop but it has been a black community for a long time and unfortunately the average blacks will destroy even the best communities. That's why it's next to impossible to find a black community that isn't high in crime, unemployment, litter and so on.
<quoted text>
Ah, the misinformed voice of Redneck irrationality.

We're proud of our diversity -- the first municipality in the United States to actively integrate in the late 50s.

Thank you for not living in Park Forest.
bounty

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 12, 2008
Voice of Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
i grew up in Park Forest went to St marys and could not wait to move away from it I have seen alot of changes in the last 20 years and most of them were not good ones and as far as I remember Taco Bell had been there for years or did they open a new one?
bounty

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 12, 2008
GKopy wrote:
<quoted text>
We're proud of our diversity -- the first municipality in the United States to actively integrate in the late 50s.
look up your history of Park forest it was made for the war vets to move into and it was created for all races and back then it was nice to live there but now..........
Stupid law

Chicago Heights, IL

#7 Dec 12, 2008
Park Forest is a S*ithole due to the influx of people who have moved in.
Realistic

Merrillville, IN

#8 Dec 12, 2008
GKopy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, apparently all the decent people were so proud of the diversity that they left.

“bounty2963”

Since: Nov 08

oak lawn

#9 Dec 15, 2008
Stupid law wrote:
Park Forest is a S*ithole due to the influx of people who have moved in.
as bad as that sounds it is the truth the very sad truth I thought I'd raise my kids there cause it was so nice when I was a kid.......things change MERRY CHRISTMAS all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Park Forest, IL

#10 Dec 16, 2008
bounty wrote:
<quoted text>i grew up in Park Forest went to St marys and could not wait to move away from it I have seen alot of changes in the last 20 years and most of them were not good ones and as far as I remember Taco Bell had been there for years or did they open a new one?
Actually, yes.

Taco Bell demolished the old facility on Sauk Trail and completely rebuilt from the ground up. The new restaurant is equipped to be a training site for new employees. It's a very nice investment in our community.

“bounty2963”

Since: Nov 08

oak lawn

#11 Dec 17, 2008
GKopy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, yes.
Taco Bell demolished the old facility on Sauk Trail and completely rebuilt from the ground up. The new restaurant is equipped to be a training site for new employees. It's a very nice investment in our community.
oh ok but it is in the same place as th eoriginal one though.........thanks for the info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Digger 70 ? (Sep '16) 5 hr JOEY ZAZA 53
Chief Hal 6 hr Bart 6
Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club is a joke! (Sep '14) Mon ccr 21
Two arrested for scrapping at abandoned industr... (Feb '12) Mon Keith Anderson 5
who will getvemty trustee chair midlo? Sun q 4
Eurofresh building May 20 Geegeebee 4
What happened to Hazel Crest? May 20 Too polite 1

Richton Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richton Park Mortgages