free loader

Chicago Heights, IL

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Can someone please tell me where i can get a FREE phone? I can use some food stamps too! I also need free housing,free medical care,free Schooling,free college credits,free transportation,free auto insurance,and a free turkey for thanksgiving. Do they also give out free memberships to that cool looking health club on Halsted Street?Can I get free pens and free pencils and free paper? can I get free haircuts? can someone tell me where i can get free T.v. sets, free Ipads, free Satelite T.v? I need free internet, too! I also need free presents for my other freeloading 20-52 year old relatives!I voted for the Democrats! I want my dibs!please, serious responders only! Oh, oh! I best be on my way! Maury is coming on! Who the Daddy! WOO WOO! Later, playa!
bob

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 15, 2012
first to get all the free stuff you have to be black..

call jesse jackson he will set you right up, they have what they call black boxes, he will ship you a box with everything you need to be a lazy black man.
cold

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I didnt realize this forum became a place for raciest to air their sick views. I heard if u go to the link office to get this free stuff, you wwell as blacks. But ignorance is bliss.
sign me up

Chicago Heights, IL

#4 Nov 18, 2012
cold wrote:
I didnt realize this forum became a place for raciest to air their sick views. I heard if u go to the link office to get this free stuff, you wwell as blacks. But ignorance is bliss.
ah yes, but is it for free? I voted and I need free things! In a way, you owe me!I need my gas bill paid! Can someone help me? Link doesnt pay enough! The government should give everybody everything thay need!Like i said, I voted!Im an american!
truth hurts

Chicago Heights, IL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
.....Im never alone..on my government phone! I can talk all day....some one else will pay!.....i"m a loafer and stink...I dont care what you think!...If they try to take it away...ill complain all day!
David

Flossmoor, IL

#6 Dec 5, 2012
You know the free phone service thing started under the Reagan administration, right? You should be calling them Reagan Phones.
wait what

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 5, 2012
David wrote:
You know the free phone service thing started under the Reagan administration, right? You should be calling them Reagan Phones.
wow Reagan truly was a visionary,came up with the idea to provide people with the technology that wasn't even available the time,amazing.
what u talking about

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 5, 2012
David wrote:
were taking cell phones and all other ridiculous freebies given out by the run away government!
David

Flossmoor, IL

#9 Dec 5, 2012
wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
wow Reagan truly was a visionary,came up with the idea to provide people with the technology that wasn't even available the time,amazing.
Phones existed in the 1980s. And certain people were given free phones and free phone services at the time.

Nowadays they get cell phones instead of land lines. I'm not sure why they made that change, but they did. It doesn't mean the phone service assistance program is new or has anything to do with Obama.

You know when they switched to cell phones? During the Bush administration.
liar

Chicago Heights, IL

#12 Mar 27, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Phones existed in the 1980s. And certain people were given free phones and free phone services at the time.
Nowadays they get cell phones instead of land lines. I'm not sure why they made that change, but they did. It doesn't mean the phone service assistance program is new or has anything to do with Obama.
You know when they switched to cell phones? During the Bush administration.
What a moron! the land line phone services that were offered in the 80's were given at a discount rate to mostly senior citizens! this was also during a time when only the truly needy were supposed to collect food stamps and welfare!Its now a given with democrats! Obama has brought all of these hand outs to a new, unsustainable level!Any dead beat can collect welfare and food stamps now and if you are on either, you can get a free OBAMA phone and register as a DEMOCRAT when you sign up for one! Get youre lies straight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lmao 56 min Merle 16
Toland/Raiders 1 hr Oak Forester 47
Bengal Football.., (Aug '14) 4 hr She Likes the D-F... 78
Couzins. 18 hr Merle 30
Cops @ Thorntons 23 hr Johnny Holmes 5
Sharon Rybak Elected Mayor! (Apr '13) Sat what 120
Franfort Square road condos Sat Newby 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richton Park Mortgages