Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

for your info another hole in the wall has had many show's and no incident's there are many parent's that attend the venue with there children and enjoy the music and as for what has happened was not there fault you can't stop what goes on outside what you should be worrying about is all the gun fire in the streets by butler I hear that it has happened more than once there are so many family's on those street's and how do you call other town kids rat's when there are plenty in our streets they stand on corners screening bad thing's at cars going by and as far as the kids that work at the venue if you knew anything their not Kids they know what their doing and were not involved with what happened outside so please before you knock another hole you should take a look at this town because this is happening all over not just here and the venue has plenty of camera's so there isn't to many things that can't be seen on them and everybody at another hole in the wall has family's to. there are so many other thing's to be worrying about that are far more important.the venue is not a bad place you should come to a show once and see for yourself how it is everybody there is very nice and has great music.so please let another hole in the wall have a chance to stay open and keep having show's they rockkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Don

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Another hole in the wall!!! My security handled the problem inside the venue!!! To different bands didn't like each other. The one band wanted to go on wright now and they had to wait ten more minutes. And then the one band went after the promoter and my security jumped into action and handled it!! we threw the trash out. So they went to there cars and the one guy pulled out a gun and shot up in the air out side of Ma's wholesale. We have every thing on camera!!! So when people talk stupid and not knowing what they are talking about then please talk to me or the manager Darlene!!! I will show you what is on camera!! We can not let these terrorists punks run us out!! And doing drive by's in are neighborhood shooting at are homes. Let's work with the police and help them get ride of the trash!!!
Realist

Matteson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Another Hole In The Wall has been around for almost 5 years with little to no incidents, the security that is there has been with them, since it opened.They try to give all types of music a chance to come in and perform, and unfortunately there was a few bad seeds that were in attendance, the show was almost over and the incident that took place in the venue was over in literally 2 mins. This could happen at any show or for that matter any place of business, look at Glass Tap, there is something constantly happening there, I think people and the town should be more concerned with what is happening on our streets where our children play, where they sleep, this happening quite a bit and doesnt seem like anything is being done to stop it, and has been an ongoing issue for quite a while now, I think Another Hole In The Wall is being used as a scape goat to make people think things are being taken care of and honestly all it is, is a smokescreen to make others look like they are doing there job,from what I know Another Hole In the Wall is a safe family friendly place and I will continue to support them, stop and take a look at the big picture this was an isolated incident, the other stuff going on around us is on going and looks like it has no end in sight.
diversion

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Driving home an hour ago and saw 2 channel 7 news camera trucks leaving the Colonies anyone know what is going on over there? Guess we'll watch the news tonight on ch. 7. Many people in my neighborhood are going to be putting houses up for sale soon after the past 2 shootings in our area recently-was nice to talk with these people on this lovely warm day and wish they wouldn't leave!
Bitter-Sweet

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

From what I understand - the Santa Claus Parade in Steger is this Saturday, November 24th. They will also be collecting food for the needy. They also pick up curb side. I heard that providing Juice for a needy family with children is an excellent treat. For your information. I'll be getting some small canned hams to celebrate this festive season - along with Cranberry Juice. A little goes a long way.
Resident

Country Club Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

you no nothing wrote:
for your info another hole in the wall has had many show's and no incident's there are many parent's that attend the venue with there children and enjoy the music and as for what has happened was not there fault you can't stop what goes on outside what you should be worrying about is all the gun fire in the streets by butler I hear that it has happened more than once there are so many family's on those street's and how do you call other town kids rat's when there are plenty in our streets they stand on corners screening bad thing's at cars going by and as far as the kids that work at the venue if you knew anything their not Kids they know what their doing and were not involved with what happened outside so please before you knock another hole you should take a look at this town because this is happening all over not just here and the venue has plenty of camera's so there isn't to many things that can't be seen on them and everybody at another hole in the wall has family's to. there are so many other thing's to be worrying about that are far more important.the venue is not a bad place you should come to a show once and see for yourself how it is everybody there is very nice and has great music.so please let another hole in the wall have a chance to stay open and keep having show's they rockkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Holy run on sentence!!!!
Resident

Country Club Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Don wrote:
Another hole in the wall!!! My security handled the problem inside the venue!!! To different bands didn't like each other. The one band wanted to go on wright now and they had to wait ten more minutes. And then the one band went after the promoter and my security jumped into action and handled it!! we threw the trash out. So they went to there cars and the one guy pulled out a gun and shot up in the air out side of Ma's wholesale. We have every thing on camera!!! So when people talk stupid and not knowing what they are talking about then please talk to me or the manager Darlene!!! I will show you what is on camera!! We can not let these terrorists punks run us out!! And doing drive by's in are neighborhood shooting at are homes. Let's work with the police and help them get ride of the trash!!!
True or false.?. The promoter was taken to the hospital due to injuries he sustained inside the club by the band?
Correction

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

true
Disappointed

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The trees on the boulevard look so nice and festive when they are all decorated. Our family decided to support the village and decorate one this year. It is a shame that just hours after the lights and star were put up today that someone had to go and steal the star. It really makes it hard to keep trying to make a difference when there are so many people out there that don't seem to appreciate anything nice.
papaadoc

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Steger man killed after van rolls over on Interstate 94. Dennis Moore 32.

story at link below.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/illinois/s...
Streets

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Talked to Allied, the street sweeping will continue today and tomorrow....19th-20th.
Concerned in Steger

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Streets wrote:
Talked to Allied, the street sweeping will continue today and tomorrow....19th-20th.
Went down one side of my street an hour ago.
diversion

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

papaadoc wrote:
Steger man killed after van rolls over on Interstate 94. Dennis Moore 32.
story at link below.
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/illinois/s...
Maybe that man from Steger is from the colonies and possibly reason for channel 7 camera crews to have been there Sun. PM?!? So far, have heard no reason for channel 7's crew to have been there.
Streets

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Concerned in Steger wrote:
<quoted text>
Went down one side of my street an hour ago.
Where are you at ?...east/west
Concerned in Steger

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Streets wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you at ?...east/west
Will county, near Halsted.
ron whitiker steger il

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

why are all you people worried about useless crap--read back all the bull that goes on on topix--i agree with that anoying guy -you must be all old people to sit here and gossip all the time--and also agree about the same people posting under many names--get real--so long topix
streets

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Will county, near Halsted.
OK....I'm east of Chicago Rd. So maybe tomorrow for me, thanks.
Curious

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Just out of curiousity ... anyone know what type of business Herr's Display Vans on Holeman Ave is? Everytime I drive by I can't figure it out and I don't know why, but it's bothering me.:)
Concerned in Steger

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Just out of curiousity ... anyone know what type of business Herr's Display Vans on Holeman Ave is? Everytime I drive by I can't figure it out and I don't know why, but it's bothering me.:)
It looks like they customize the interiors of trucks.

Here's their link;
http://www.herrdisplayvans.com/index.html
watcher

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It looks like they customize the interiors of trucks.
Here's their link;
http://www.herrdisplayvans.com/index.html
They build and repair tool trucks, Matco, Mac, Cornwell, Snapon. They get a new box truck and put all the stuff in the back to display tools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of10,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richton Park Discussions

Search the Richton Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Dusty Mangina 46,973
Where is "party bridge"? 53 min ivy 6
OakForest Water Bills (Jul '12) 1 hr Lucky 40
Could Midlothian go bankrupt? 2 hr Taser 7
5 Yrs New Name (Apr '13) 2 hr No fooling me 32
Should Midlothian Merge The Police and Fire Depts? (Mar '11) 3 hr Midlothian Man 11
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,773
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richton Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richton Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance