midlothian mayor election

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#42 Nov 15, 2012
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Im not threatened at all, my screen name is meant to be sarcastic for several of the posters on here who think they "Know It All" when in reality they just repeat rumors that they hear. Several of the posters were big Terry supporters and now are hiding not posting at all because it back fired in their faces you know who people are too! I know all about people who are just nosey bodies and shit stirrers, and I'm not afraid to call them out that's all.
Good point!

Where is the old gang at?

Free?
Sad case?
WonderingWhy?
Eagleman?
France's street?
30yr?
Warren vista?
Midlothian man?
Invisible man aka jonathon goldsmith?

Lots of team blue in that crowd huh?

I was wrong but in least I have the "balls" to admit lol
wow

Prairie Village, KS

#43 Nov 15, 2012
I try no to buy anything in this town, it makes me sick to see every place, with a link card sign in the window
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#44 Nov 15, 2012
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
Actually Know It All, I heard it in bits and pieces from a trustee and several residents involved in going to the meetings. I just didn't know if I had all the details, so I politely admitted as such.
And for the record, I don't think people are hiding because they supported Terry (or at least not all are). I for one voted for him because my choice was TJM or Terry. At that point it was a no brainer. I am not denying that at all, but I am saying there are a lot of things I don't think have been handled well so I do not support him for re-election. I concede however that it's unlikely there will be a viable opponent running against him....That is unless someone is considering it but keeping it underwraps for now. We'll know soon I guess.
Like I said you repeat rumors you hear on your CPC walks, do you think I don't know who you are?
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#45 Nov 15, 2012
Ann-Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!
Free?
Sad case?
WonderingWhy?
Eagleman?
France's street?
30yr?
Warren vista?
Midlothian man?
Exactly, some people don't take egg on thier faces well huh?
hey

United States

#46 Nov 15, 2012
Did anyone go to board meeting last night?
me too

Blue Island, IL

#47 Nov 15, 2012
hey wrote:
Did anyone go to board meeting last night?
I need to know also , i had better things to do last night .

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#48 Nov 15, 2012
Ann Marie,
Sad case passed away.

30 years, Warren, WW, Eagleman, and Goldsmith (which I don't believe is Invisible Man) have all posted very recently. 30 years I believe posted just yesterday.

Know It All, no, I did not hear this on walks. I have not been able to make a single walk in the last two months they were doing them this year due to family obligations and appointments. So stop assuming A) you know who I am or B) what I'm doing with my time.

I'd call you know a KNOW IT ALL, but in this case you clearly still don't know Jack.

Midlothian,Il

#49 Nov 15, 2012
Ann-Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!
Free?
Sad case?
WonderingWhy?
Eagleman?
France's street?
30yr?
Warren vista?
Midlothian man?
I'm still here Ann Marie. I just haven't posted much lately. As 5YR told you, Sad Case passed away recently and the others are still around and I'm assuming like a few of us, still reading on a daily basis but not really posting.

Midlothian,Il

#50 Nov 15, 2012
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
Ann Marie,
Sad case passed away.
30 years, Warren, WW, Eagleman, and Goldsmith (which I don't believe is Invisible Man) have all posted very recently. 30 years I believe posted just yesterday.
Know It All, no, I did not hear this on walks. I have not been able to make a single walk in the last two months they were doing them this year due to family obligations and appointments. So stop assuming A) you know who I am or B) what I'm doing with my time.
I'd call you know a KNOW IT ALL, but in this case you clearly still don't know Jack.
%yr, I know Jack:):) But lately, I prefer Jim Beam:):):)

Midlothian,Il

#51 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry, 5yr. Not %yr:):):) See, frustrated again:):):)
winterpeaches

Midlothian, IL

#52 Nov 15, 2012
still hear every day reading

5yr Midlo Resident

Midlothian, IL

#53 Nov 15, 2012
I knew what you meant WW. Have one for me!

Hey peaches! Nice to see you at the polls the other day!
winterpeaches

Midlothian, IL

#54 Nov 16, 2012
it was great seeing you also - too bad we could not cat a little longer -

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#55 Nov 18, 2012
I'm still here also. There hasn't been anything worth responding to for awhile. The kids with their pointless comments were driving me up the wall, which in turn got Mrs. Eagleman upset and she made me repaint the walls. Mr. Invisible got a job out of state and moved away. He never posted under any other name. My thoughts and prayers are still there for Sad Case and his family. His thoughts and insight are missed.

Since: Jun 09

Midlothian

#56 Nov 18, 2012
I'm still here as well. A lot of ridiculousness on this site has kept many of us away.
Funny How

Midlothian, IL

#57 Nov 18, 2012
All of you people answer to the biggest troll on this site????

5yr Midlo Resident

Midlothian, IL

#58 Nov 19, 2012
Funny How that's kinda funny. I hadn't thought of it that way, but thanks for making me chuckle this morning!

“26 year Midlo resident”

Since: Feb 09

Wichita, Kansas

#59 Nov 19, 2012
warren vista wrote:
I'm still here as well. A lot of ridiculousness on this site has kept many of us away.
That has been my thoughts. There are so many here that are not deserving of any response at all.
obamaman

Kansas City, MO

#60 Nov 20, 2012
You can't do anything yo get me, 4
More years
yea thats me

Harvey, IL

#61 Nov 20, 2012
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

-topix users

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvey Trailer park shooting (Sep '08) 13 hr Harveys a funny name 27
Confederate Flags (Jul '10) Tue josh 360
is this Midlothian forum or blue Island. May 20 aunt bea 6
JM indictment (Feb '14) May 19 beecherrite 2
Balmoral Wioods May 17 Uncle Cracker 3
Need advice May 17 Jay 6
Midlothian Police (Sep '13) May 16 Wheres strip club 66

Richton Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Richton Park Mortgages