is it just me

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2009
why is she still here?
Arquilla resident

United States

#2 May 1, 2009
Hey, I heard rumor not to long ago that the village manager is gonna get the boot, is there any proof that this is more than a rumor? I only meet her once but she didn't seem like she knew what she was doing and she gave me a bad feeling.
Lawndale Resident

United States

#3 May 7, 2009
Yea I heard that her contracts up sometime this year and that she's out... I don't have any proof but I heard from someone that's friends with a former trustee that said she's done... Maybe they'll get someone who knows what they're doing and cares.
rp resident

AOL

#4 May 14, 2009
well she does suck. she wanted the increase in our water bill to fix meadowlake and farm trace. the village should go after the contractors. not the residents. this fat pig was a meter maid. never a manager. hopefully she'll be gone. go to the board meetings and voice your opinion.
doug

United States

#5 May 14, 2009
what town is this
rp resident

Chicago, IL

#6 May 19, 2009
bye bye motrio. i'll think of you when i take a shit and watch you go round and round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addition to Frankfort Village Hall? 1 hr Frankfart 4
Midlothian Memories (Jan '10) 6 hr Town guy 325
Monee election 10 hr Curious 47
Monee Gardening Club 21 hr Dave 2
Harvey Cop Shot In Standoff Last Year Back At Work Fri Pam 3
County Sheriff Fri just me 8
Another business leaves Monee Fri twinkle twinkle 8
Richton Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web