Chicago Heights man set to face murde...

Chicago Heights man set to face murder charge in Richton Park s...

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Chicago Heights man set to face murder charge in Richton Park s.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Chicago Heights man is expected to face murder charges this week after a man he shot last month died over the weekend, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

just southern

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Race? Gang affilliation? Drugs? All these are compound reasons for murder in Chicago, way to go Daley, fine city you have here.
Gabby One

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2008
just southern wrote:
Race? Gang affilliation? Drugs? All these are compound reasons for murder in Chicago, way to go Daley, fine city you have here.
Say slick, Mayor Daley isn't mayor of Chicago Heights,Il where the alledged shooter is from nor is he mayor where the shooting took place Richton Park, Il.
But "just southern" says it all
missses

Richton Park, IL

#4 Mar 11, 2008
No matter if it was over drugs or whatever it was, there was no reason for Tony to be shot. I went to high school with him and I knew he was a real cool person. Richton Park has done their job with finding out who was responsible for this. R.I.P. Tony
Just Southern 22

Forest Park, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2008
shouldnt be selling drugs i suppose
missses

Richton Park, IL

#6 Mar 17, 2008
no matter what,that is still not an excuse to be killed.
FAMILY MEMBER

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Mar 19, 2008
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY IT'S BEST YOU SHUT UP AND NOT SAY NOTHING AT ALL.MY COUSIN DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE OVER NON SENSE. HE WAS A VERY SWEET GUY AND THOSE WHO KNEW HIM KNOWS WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT!R.I.P TONY LOGIC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shitstain Bob 7 hr Blue 5
Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club is a joke! (Sep '14) Wed Tall jim 24
Raciss Police Wed Concerned 6
Throwbacks bar in Crete (Feb '15) Nov 22 reginald does yo ... 12
deleted threads Nov 22 Blue Island 2
Trumps Hunting Buds Nov 22 Trumpsters 5
In its current state would you buy a home in Ha... Nov 21 Lbh 2

Richton Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance