female found dead in perry county jail

female found dead in perry county jail

Posted in the Richton Forum

shana harris

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Nov 14, 2006
Has the death of the female found in perry county jail, new agusta,ms been looked into. Has the family pushed the issue of the wrongful death.
shana harris

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2006
shana harris wrote:
Has the death of the female found in perry county jail, new agusta,ms been looked into. Has the family pushed the issue of the wrongful death.
At 1st the papers said she apparently hung herself and then later the papers said she was hit in the head. Hit in the head sounds alot more like what happened than hung herself, because there is no way to hang yourself in that jail. The black officers there needs to be looked into because they are crooked and so is a select trustee.
Brittiney

Hawkinsville, GA

#3 Dec 5, 2006
I think that the perry black and white oficers need to be checked in to bc there is no way that she could of hung here self i there she had to be hit into the head.
GMM

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2007
I HAVE HAD FAMILY MEMBERS PUT IN THAT JAIL AND THEY GIVE YOU NOTHING THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HANG YOURSELF WITH....THIS CASE REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO IT JUST DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT.
police man

Oxford, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2010
the biggest bunch of coruption this county has ever seen. anybody who would vote for the present administration need to have there head examined or stand by and watch people be victimized by the sheriff the lawyers the theivin judges not to mention the da and the ass da She is a thug in her own right; i could go on an on about these theiving mess of thugs; ex dope heads and present day hipocrits. thats rite do your dirt in the name of the lord. i hope you all rot in the depths of hell . may god have mercy on your black hearts for i certainly will not. 4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 26 chachi 7
New Perry County Arrests (Mar '14) Jan '17 Luke 3
Robert Wayne tingle sr (Oct '16) Oct '16 Pamela Christensen 1
Robert Wayne tingle sr (Oct '16) Oct '16 Pamela Christensen 2
looking for Sheila (Jan '09) Aug '16 mamaj 7
News Homeless in Tupelo (Oct '07) Dec '15 Politics 14
Jones County Deputies, What's their deal?? Are ... (May '13) Sep '15 Damn 2

Richton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance