Conflicts of interest in Richmondville

Conflicts of interest in Richmondville

Posted in the Richmondville Forum

Whattheheck

Guilderland, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2007
I've been told that the Chairman of the Planning Board in Richmondville works for Country Boy Reality in Cobleskill and his son is a big area developer and his other son is a farmer looking to lease his land for wind turbines. Is this true? If so how the heck can that guy sit on a board that will decide things like subdivisions and where wind turbines could be built?
Justice

Delanson, NY

#2 Dec 2, 2007
What about Sandy or Alexander Gordon he's trying his best to push things through albany through his green power or is it green greed! How can a county legislator run around the towns of Richmondville and Fulton and still be a county legislature. Start thinking people shouldn't this be a matter for nys board of eithics,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmondville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry Valley "Peace in the Valley Group" Alco... Jan 17 Keep Coming 1
Erik Manchester (Sep '10) Dec '17 Searcher 53
Du bell Punk Recaptured (Jul '17) Aug '17 Diana Barber 2
Forgotten friends pet rescue? (Jul '14) Aug '17 Betty Jones 12
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) May '17 Ohyah 7
News Toddler dies from burns sustained in Albany fire (Oct '12) Oct '12 GetReal 12
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13

Richmondville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmondville Mortgages