Lori B

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2006
I was born and raised in/or around the Coby area. I have been trying to find the local newspaper on-line, but to no avail. Am I just looking in the wrong place? I'd appreciate any help.
OneBallBoi

Germantown, WI

#2 Oct 26, 2006
The local newspaper is the Times Journal. It costs $56 per year for a subscription to outside New York State areas.. That is a bit pricey. They do not have a website. The closest you can get is the Daily Star Oneonta paper on line or the Times Union Newspaper on line.
Richmondville

United States

#3 May 5, 2008
Times Journal
Ms D

Ballston Spa, NY

#4 May 7, 2008
The Times Journal does have a website. Google it. Also, Cobleskill news also appears in the Gazette out of Schenectady.
times journal

Corinth, NY

#5 May 8, 2008
To find out what is in the paper go to www.timesjournalonline.com hope that helps.
Ellen Heppt Schultheis

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2009
I need an outgoing individual or couple with a warm heart and great ideas to run my bed and breakfast. Room and Board. Must be able to cook, clean and make reservations. Bed and Breakfast in Sharon Springs, New York, near Cobleskill. Email me if you're interested .. Need you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Ellen Heppt

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 17, 2009
I have several antique refrigerators for sale. The all are in good running condition and are $50.00 each. I have Frigidaires, General Electric, Philco and Grosley. They're located in Sharon Springs, New York at The Wellington House, 107 Washington Street. If you're interested email me, Ellen, at [email protected]
Ellen Heppt

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2009
Need local bands to play on the weekends in Sharon Springs, New York (Roseboro Hotel). Please contact me if you are interested. [email protected]
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

#10 Oct 26, 2013
The website is Timesjournalonline.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmondville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bill diamond (Nov '13) Apr 25 LOL 115
Janitors arrested for theft at Worcester Centra... (Nov '11) Jan '16 CitizenX 16
"Birthing Home" (Mar '09) Sep '15 4nrose 3
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) Aug '15 weirdo 2
News Police: Man was drunk and driving wrong way whe... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Amy Ives 2
News Worcester, NY Man Arrested for Alleged DWI Afte... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Amy Ives 1
Where are the Flowers ? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Diana Barber 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmondville Mortgages