Since: Apr 08

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2008
whats up with this schoharie valley watch group are they a bunch of idiots they must be not to want cheap clean energy i bet no one on this commitee has ever left schoharie county i have been to wind farms in california and have not seen any of these so called impacts that they speak of there is no noise there is no environmental impact thest ppl should get their head out of their asses if they want to keep paying the rising prices of energy then they can pay my electric bill and if they have the money to pay for the rising costs of eletric why do they need donations from every houshold in the community
Rosies Cafe

Corinth, NY

#2 May 3, 2008
They say when you buy or sell a home much of the asking or selling price is contingent upon the location.
People are concerned over the safety above all. Real Estate depreciation and accountability should something go wrong. Not to mention who would be responsible for disassembling and disgarding it at its term. Inform the public. Put them in areas where they do not pose eminent threat or depreciation and a resolution for when and if something happens I think more and more people would be for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmondville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Du bell Punk Recaptured Aug 15 Diana Barber 2
Forgotten friends pet rescue? (Jul '14) Aug 12 Betty Jones 12
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) May '17 Ohyah 7
birthday gift Apr '17 KCC 1
Town Corruption? Apr '17 ABtchNamedKarma 1
News Toddler dies from burns sustained in Albany fire (Oct '12) Oct '12 GetReal 12
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13

Richmondville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmondville Mortgages