Power grab by Henrico Gov't

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 18, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what did you stalk jed clampett....pickled buzzard eggs and some hillbilly urine flavored larger.
New hammer. Do you call yourself that because you can bust a move on your walker or because you went bankrupt spending all your money on bling. We know you like trinkets. Your own people traded you to us for bling
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 18, 2013
 
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>New hammer. Do you call yourself that because you can bust a move on your walker or because you went bankrupt spending all your money on bling. We know you like trinkets. Your own people traded you to us for bling
don't have any jewelry....didn't go bankrutp either. bling is for those who lack self esteem. my ppl. didn't trade me....we were already free way before you siberian savages got here.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 18, 2013
 
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
This from an 80 year old gangstalker who never had an original thought in his miserable little life. He even had to copy his harassing and gangstalking ideas from the KKK and the Nazis.
So that is how you see yourself?

Ok by me. This is America and you are free to be and look as stupis as you like.

And I though no-show nothead had a low IQ.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is how you see yourself?
Ok by me. This is America and you are free to be and look as stupis as you like.
And I though no-show nothead had a low IQ.
all this time you've been thinking wrong....now you get it.
PISSface!!!!!!!!!!
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is how you see yourself?
Ok by me. This is America and you are free to be and look as stupis as you like.
And I though no-show nothead had a low IQ.
I think you made her angry
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>I think you made her angry
let me get one of your white women....they'll let you know real quick if i can lay some pipe.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
let me get one of your white women....they'll let you know real quick if i can lay some pipe.
I know you wish for white women since black women are monkey lookin biotches
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>I know you wish for white women since black women are monkey lookin biotches
i don't have to wish for them...they want it all the time. helps to create the "browning" of america when you white bois are same-sexing.
whites will no longer be the majority in 25yrs.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't have to wish for them...they want it all the time. helps to create the "browning" of america when you white bois are same-sexing.
whites will no longer be the majority in 25yrs.
You really want to be white. It shows in all your posts
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>You really want to be white. It shows in all your posts
i have no desire...cause i know if i was white i wouldn't be getting all that poon-tang from the white gals.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Feb 21, 2013
 
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>You really want to be white. It shows in all your posts
LOL But it will never happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Battle Flag 2 hr Wanda 3
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 hr positronium 11,440
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) 17 hr btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events 22 hr Tom Yarrington 4
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Mon Jenny 1
richmond dmv driving route Sun New driver 1
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Jul 19 Buddy Mitchell 4
•••
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••