• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
1,221 - 1,240 of 1,356 Comments Last updated May 29, 2014

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1349 Jan 6, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You poor sick bastard are a disgrace to every Vet and citizen in this country.
You must be another monkey wanting the top monkey to do good. Mr. vet is right go eat another banana and swing on your porch like a good little monkey and shut up.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1350 Jan 6, 2013
cool_daddy_is_back wrote:
<quoted text>You must be another monkey wanting the top monkey to do good. Mr. vet is right go eat another banana and swing on your porch like a good little monkey and shut up.
You both should be tried for treason then shot by a firing squad. America love it or leave it.
.'..
Leonard

Charlottesville, VA

#1351 Jan 6, 2013
There is no ""R"" in Gaydog.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1352 Jan 6, 2013
Leonard wrote:
There is no ""R"" in Gaydog.
There is no brain in an Acorn.
French Dip

AOL

#1353 Jan 6, 2013
Why should senior citizens who have no children in schools here pay a school tax percentage. Retirees from out of state have never had any children in the local schools however are required to pay school tax percentage. Senior citizens pzy for all other taxes;sales, food, real estate, property,utilities etc.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1354 Jan 6, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You poor sick bastard are a disgrace to every Vet and citizen in this country.
You sir are a disgrace to the whole human race. Every vet I have talked to has agreed with me aside from the radical black vet from time to time. So, you are the poor sick bastard, for believing in this faux- leader you call "president".
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1355 Jan 6, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You both should be tried for treason then shot by a firing squad. America love it or leave it.
.'..
The other gentleman is correct, you MUST be a porch-monkey looking for your banana. But you, like hammer toes are just getting stuck by your false god Obama with his banana. There is NO treason in my speech, but there IS in Obama's actions toward our country and the constitution(which he took an oath to uphold). HE LIED. That IS treason!
Sylvek

Charlottesville, VA

#1356 Jan 6, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You both should be tried for treason then shot by a firing squad. America love it or leave it.
.'..
Now, now, remember the First amendment. You not only voted Obama you are beginning to act like him.
Mee

Ashland, KY

#1357 Jan 6, 2013
Yay
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1359 Jan 7, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a disgrace to the whole human race. Every vet I have talked to has agreed with me aside from the radical black vet from time to time. So, you are the poor sick bastard, for believing in this faux- leader you call "president".
The "president" beat your sorry azz Romoney the good ole American way.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1360 Jan 7, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The other gentleman is correct, you MUST be a porch-monkey looking for your banana. But you, like hammer toes are just getting stuck by your false god Obama with his banana. There is NO treason in my speech, but there IS in Obama's actions toward our country and the constitution(which he took an oath to uphold). HE LIED. That IS treason!
State the actions and what section of the constitution.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1361 Jan 7, 2013
Sylvek wrote:
<quoted text> Now, now, remember the First amendment. You not only voted Obama you are beginning to act like him.
Sure did Acorn and we beat your azz badly.

Location hidden

#1362 Jan 7, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>The "president" beat your sorry azz Romoney the good ole American way.
Is that all you can come up with? We all know why we have obama for president because he is a yes man. He will take the fall for everything that goes wrong because he is to stupid to know that the white man is who calling all the shots. He has no power he is just a little monkey on a string doing what ever he is told and that i think is funny just another porch monkey.(lmao)
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#1363 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>Is that all you can come up with? We all know why we have obama for president because he is a yes man. He will take the fall for everything that goes wrong because he is to stupid to know that the white man is who calling all the shots. He has no power he is just a little monkey on a string doing what ever he is told and that i think is funny just another porch monkey.(lmao)
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi own him. He is back in chains just like Joe said.
Sore Losers

Raven, VA

#1364 Jan 7, 2013
My,my,2016 will be here before you haters know it,as you're so "occupied" with your hatred,time will glide by real soon. Cheer up and let the hatred flow!!!Hee,hee,hee.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#1366 Jan 7, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>There is no brain in an Acorn.
We told Obama the same thing.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#1368 Jan 7, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong family Mothrafudder...its your daughter. Your ignorance is showing up wide and clear.
I see your vocabulary is improving.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1378 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>Is that all you can come up with? We all know why we have obama for president because he is a yes man. He will take the fall for everything that goes wrong because he is to stupid to know that the white man is who calling all the shots. He has no power he is just a little monkey on a string doing what ever he is told and that i think is funny just another porch monkey.(lmao)
Romoney was the best you could come up with? You morons couldn't even beat a black liberal commie and you ask me if "that all you can come up with" The crats love dim wit Repubs.

Location hidden

#1381 Jan 8, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Romoney was the best you could come up with? You morons couldn't even beat a black liberal commie and you ask me if "that all you can come up with" The crats love dim wit Repubs.
Romoney was just put there to make Obama think someone wanted his job no one but him can takes a job that will make someone look like an ass but him the white man is doing a good job of making that monkey look like an ass lol
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1383 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Romoney was just put there to make Obama think someone wanted his job no one but him can takes a job that will make someone look like an ass but him the white man is doing a good job of making that monkey look like an ass lol
You're right pea brain,Romoney "was put there" by morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr positronium 11,703
Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth 14 hr WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) Fri Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Thu Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Thu salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Aug 26 ann ashby 288
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters