Scores gathering for president's visit to Richmond's Carillon

Oct 25, 2012 Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch 19

Scores are arriving by foot and shuttle bus this morning for the hours-long wait to hear President Barack Obama at the Carillon at Byrd Park.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I laughed at the couple on Channel 12 this morning at 6am saying how excited they were to be able to see Obama.(Guess they haven't got a TV in their home.)

Sorry, but it is not worth the hassle of parking at the Diamond to catch a bus to Byrd Park.

People need to get a grip. He puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else.

Touring the White House and seeing the history in every room is far more interesting and educational than seeing and hearing the resident speak, no matter whom it is.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
I laughed at the couple on Channel 12 this morning at 6am saying how excited they were to be able to see Obama.(Guess they haven't got a TV in their home.)
Sorry, but it is not worth the hassle of parking at the Diamond to catch a bus to Byrd Park.
People need to get a grip. He puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else.
Touring the White House and seeing the history in every room is far more interesting and educational than seeing and hearing the resident speak, no matter whom it is.
Just b/c you are a sad puppie doesn't mean for you to rain on others parade. It was an exciting time enjoyed by those who look like America. Its pointless to talk to you about the sheer excitement this President offers. Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#3 Oct 25, 2012
The dumb POS should have stayed at the white house and left everyone (thinking people) alone.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 25, 2012
NEGRO" REV: James Manning, SAID" the white man or white people, should kill every NEGRO: in the United States. WHEN" asked why that he: felt it was the duty of the White Man: or White people to KILL the NEGRO's. HE answered and SAID: because it was them that brought THEM HERE.

SO" concerning the half breed negro parasite bastard, that is the President: that is visiting Richmond and Byrd Park, was it not the WHITE PEOPLE: that elected that evil ass lying parasite negro bastard. NEGRO'S" NOR MEXICAN'S put him in OFFICE, IT WAS YOU WHITE PEOPLE.

Decendants of the same DUMB ASS WHITE PEOPLE: that killed nearly a Million, of their own Brothers over what NEGRO rev; james manning said was sorry no good evil ass parasite negro bastards.

NOW" look at what you dumb ass White People have done, AGAIN" by turning on your own brother's: you dumb ass bitches; put this evil ass half breed lying negro bastard in office to rule over you.

while knowing full well: that these sorry no good criminal; evil ass parasite nrgro bastards, had already destroyed every city; every neighborhood' and every school in this country. yet" you pathetic dumb ass's elected this sorry no good homosexual lying ass queer as your president and leader. pathetic insanity.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
I didn't vote for the POS.

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 25, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Just b/c you are a sad puppie doesn't mean for you to rain on others parade. It was an exciting time enjoyed by those who look like America. Its pointless to talk to you about the sheer excitement this President offers. Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
Excitment??? Yes, that crowd of mentally challenged idiots that showed up probably would get excited over his lies.

The only thing this idiot brings is incompetence, lies, tax increases and more debt.

It is NObama that will put you and your children in chains if he wins no-show.

Thankfully, he will lose and America will recover from the damage he has already caused!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#7 Oct 26, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
maybe not" but" it is hard to find anyone: to admit their mistakes" or admit that they supported a looser.
White people" in their absolute transified stance, was so hiped up about" their playing a part: in taking part" in electing the first NEGRO President, in this Country: would have voted for or elected a MASS Murderer, or QUEER: just to be able to say" to the NEGRO and world, SEE THERE" I" told you that I" was not or am not RACIST.

now" does not, that: evil ass big mouthed homosexual NEGRO"queer, and accused mass murderer, fit that bill. here is what GOD" has told you WHITE PEOPLE: from day one of your existance. IN THE DAY" that YOU: choose to mingle with" or lay with" or marry' a NEGRO. YOU SHALL DIE: thru out all of the worlds for all ETERNETY. never to ever" taste of life again. and" you shall not" continue: to be a NATION, befor me.

WHAT A PRICE; for you and your children, to have to pay: just to try to show the NEGRO and JEW" that you are not RACIST. DAM THE NEGRO" DAM THE JEW: GOD" said kill every last one of them. AND NOW" here in our own day: we have a NEGRO MINISTER" telling you WHITE people, the same thing that GOD" has told you from day one.
Rowdy

Washington, DC

#8 Oct 27, 2012
So these people all took off from work to go see a stupid campaign event? Oh that's right, none of them actually have to work a job because they mooch off the system! Medicaid,Disability,Section 8, Food Stamps and Welfare Programs are the principles that guide the Democrat Party of today! Legalized thievery is what it amounts to. Tax and burden the worker who pulls his/her own weight in order to reward the freeloading bum who contributes nothing to society. This is why Obama will lose. Punishing the productive and rewarding the lazy is never a smart political strategy!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Oct 27, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The dumb POS should have stayed at the white house and left everyone (thinking people) alone.
Thinking ppl.? Well that would hardly describe your azz. Stupid fake azz Mothrafudder. Burn the uniform we let your old azz wear while cooking beans in the kitchen. You are a racist.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Oct 27, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
NEGRO" REV: James Manning, SAID" the white man or white people, should kill every NEGRO: in the United States. WHEN" asked why that he: felt it was the duty of the White Man: or White people to KILL the NEGRO's. HE answered and SAID: because it was them that brought THEM HERE.
SO" concerning the half breed negro parasite bastard, that is the President: that is visiting Richmond and Byrd Park, was it not the WHITE PEOPLE: that elected that evil ass lying parasite negro bastard. NEGRO'S" NOR MEXICAN'S put him in OFFICE, IT WAS YOU WHITE PEOPLE.
Decendants of the same DUMB ASS WHITE PEOPLE: that killed nearly a Million, of their own Brothers over what NEGRO rev; james manning said was sorry no good evil ass parasite negro bastards.
NOW" look at what you dumb ass White People have done, AGAIN" by turning on your own brother's: you dumb ass bitches; put this evil ass half breed lying negro bastard in office to rule over you.
while knowing full well: that these sorry no good criminal; evil ass parasite nrgro bastards, had already destroyed every city; every neighborhood' and every school in this country. yet" you pathetic dumb ass's elected this sorry no good homosexual lying ass queer as your president and leader. pathetic insanity.
You are satans TOP GUN.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 27, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
Its a good thing....you'd probably contaminate the rest of the votes.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Excitment??? Yes, that crowd of mentally challenged idiots that showed up probably would get excited over his lies.
The only thing this idiot brings is incompetence, lies, tax increases and more debt.
It is NObama that will put you and your children in chains if he wins no-show.
Thankfully, he will lose and America will recover from the damage he has already caused!
America will recover from the bush mess and its the black man that will pull us outta the hole. We will not allow some half-baked flip-flopping cracka to come in an take the credit. Its you whites that f'd this economy up in the first place. Kiss Obamas azz.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Oct 27, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> maybe not" but" it is hard to find anyone: to admit their mistakes" or admit that they supported a looser.
White people" in their absolute transified stance, was so hiped up about" their playing a part: in taking part" in electing the first NEGRO President, in this Country: would have voted for or elected a MASS Murderer, or QUEER: just to be able to say" to the NEGRO and world, SEE THERE" I" told you that I" was not or am not RACIST.
now" does not, that: evil ass big mouthed homosexual NEGRO"queer, and accused mass murderer, fit that bill. here is what GOD" has told you WHITE PEOPLE: from day one of your existance. IN THE DAY" that YOU: choose to mingle with" or lay with" or marry' a NEGRO. YOU SHALL DIE: thru out all of the worlds for all ETERNETY. never to ever" taste of life again. and" you shall not" continue: to be a NATION, befor me.
WHAT A PRICE; for you and your children, to have to pay: just to try to show the NEGRO and JEW" that you are not RACIST. DAM THE NEGRO" DAM THE JEW: GOD" said kill every last one of them. AND NOW" here in our own day: we have a NEGRO MINISTER" telling you WHITE people, the same thing that GOD" has told you from day one.
You are a complete fool...not knowing your azz from a hole in the ground.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Oct 27, 2012
Rowdy wrote:
So these people all took off from work to go see a stupid campaign event? Oh that's right, none of them actually have to work a job because they mooch off the system! Medicaid,Disability,Section 8, Food Stamps and Welfare Programs are the principles that guide the Democrat Party of today! Legalized thievery is what it amounts to. Tax and burden the worker who pulls his/her own weight in order to reward the freeloading bum who contributes nothing to society. This is why Obama will lose. Punishing the productive and rewarding the lazy is never a smart political strategy!
I suspect when romney came to town all those that showed up were very hard-working non-working Mothrafudders. They told their bosses that they needed a SICK day b/c they were really sick in the head.
Why make stupid azz comments like that....you are f'ing retarded.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#15 Oct 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Dear, stay home - others will think the trip is worth it.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#16 Oct 27, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> .
Time to shine up your pointed hat and wash your dirty white robes.
Rowdy

Washington, DC

#17 Oct 27, 2012
You know it's true new hammer. You made the case for me, Romney voters have to schedule time off from work to attend a rally but Obama voters have nothing except time and welfare goodies so it doesn't matter when or where Obama has an event!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#18 Oct 27, 2012
Rowdy wrote:
You know it's true new hammer. You made the case for me, Romney voters have to schedule time off from work to attend a rally but Obama voters have nothing except time and welfare goodies so it doesn't matter when or where Obama has an event!
You lyin' ryan bytch. If only you could've been there...the scene was what America really looks like. The sheer fact that the POTUS was in the hizzy made it worth the time to have a good time.
I was up close enough to see him arrive with Presidential pomp and circumstance. What the hell did romney have?
President Obama is the President no matter what you ppl. think about him. I'd rather have a historic President for years to come than have someone that wants the job to polish his ego. The hell with willard and the damn elephants that brought him in.

Midlothian, VA

#19 Oct 27, 2012
Rowdy wrote:
NO-show is a prime example of the type of mentally deficient drooling racist morons that went to see NObama.

Hopefully, NObama will take nothead with him when he goes back home to Chicago in January.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User Dec 26 One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:34 am PST