Yes

No

Other (explain below)

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2225 Dec 21, 2012
Dan Hallen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive had plenty of wives but never been married . You and Nam Vet act like a old married couple . Anybody could afford you , like I said you both smile in public and bet you don't holler no racist shit. Hammer Time it's not new it's old. U can't touch this.
vn vet is a complete fraud, his days are numbered.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2226 Dec 21, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
Dan, your future is doomed,as is mine. The future of your kids and grand kids is what is in trouble. The direction of the country is up to you and your generation. I pray that you all do the right thing and bring the country around to comply with the constitution, rather then give away your liberty and freedoms for a "Obama phone" and a welfare check. People died to protect us from this crap. Don't let that have been in vain. GOD BLESS YOU, and America.
I'm yet to find anyone that agrees with your warped thinking. You are a loner and subject to fits of delusion. You'd be the first to be locked up for inciting the overthrow of gov't. It doesn't matter if your azz is old or not. You Timothy McViegh sub-human coward.
Kids and grandkids has to watch out for killers like you when y'all go on a mass murdering spree.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2227 Dec 21, 2012
screw you wrote:
VNVET I could not agree with you more. This generation that is out there have no clue what is in front of them. They are clueless as to what is coming down the pike. They have dumbed down the schools, and dumbed down the children to the point the poor things have no idea what is right or wrong. This sadly is the great liberal plan. Their intentions are for them to have all of the power, all of the money and property, and the unschooled and unwashed will be there to serve them. They will not be owned per say and yet they will be SLAVES beholden to their masters all the same. Lucky for me I am of an age where I will not be included in those groups for I will belong gone and at peace and the animals can have at it!
Birds of a feather fluck-up together. You are a clueless moron. The future has not been revealed to you ahead of time. Stop gazing into your FOX crystal ball...it reflects your stupidity.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2228 Dec 21, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got to love a defeated man or bytch, there is a rule used by most defense lawyers on how to attack evidence.(1) attack the evidence if it is flawed.(2) if the evidence is correct, then attack the way the evidence was obtained.(3) if the evidence was good and was obtained properly attack the person presenting the evidence, this is the very weak path of last resort.
Well I guess Davey boy from a place that is only known for coal mines and a rock bridge has been relegated to the very weak path of number 3. So very typical from people from the gheto part of Virginia.
You live in a trailer park with an outhouse...what the hell are you talking about. You ain't got shyt and we are about to give you some shyt. Bring your little reeTARDED old angry red-neck azz on.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2229 Dec 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm yet to find anyone that agrees with your warped thinking. You are a loner and subject to fits of delusion. You'd be the first to be locked up for inciting the overthrow of gov't. It doesn't matter if your azz is old or not. You Timothy McViegh sub-human coward.
Kids and grandkids has to watch out for killers like you when y'all go on a mass murdering spree.
On a more local note, old Hummer and the rest of Richmond can be proud of the Brileys, remember The Brileys, the little Richmond Ns who murdered more Ns. They were just a couple of pricks who met another prick given by the state. Now that the govrnment has put old Doc Edloe out of business who will fill the medicaid prescriptions on Chuch Hill and in tha part of Henrico County? All three of his busnesses are just a part of history. I heard old Doc practicing for his NEW job the last couple of days he worked as a pharmacist, all you could hear him say was "Welcome to WalMart.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2230 Dec 21, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
On a more local note, old Hummer and the rest of Richmond can be proud of the Brileys, remember The Brileys, the little Richmond Ns who murdered more Ns. They were just a couple of pricks who met another prick given by the state. Now that the govrnment has put old Doc Edloe out of business who will fill the medicaid prescriptions on Chuch Hill and in tha part of Henrico County? All three of his busnesses are just a part of history. I heard old Doc practicing for his NEW job the last couple of days he worked as a pharmacist, all you could hear him say was "Welcome to WalMart.
You are so stupid. If the natives of Church Hill need anything but can't find it locally...its out to your neck of the woods. They'll take your shyt and shyt on you.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2231 Dec 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid. If the natives of Church Hill need anything but can't find it locally...its out to your neck of the woods. They'll take your shyt and shyt on you.
Hey there Hummer, funny thing is that you do not know where I live. I know that you live in Henrico County near the East End of Richmond, however, you have no idea where I live. At least you admit to the fact that Church Hill does have liver lip, long toe natives. You also understand that Ns never buy anything when they can steal it, even you understand the image of Black America. You want to know something funny, I have talked to you from more than a dozen places and you never understand that I have access to many places.
Armel

Charlottesville, VA

#2232 Dec 21, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Hummer, funny thing is that you do not know where I live. I know that you live in Henrico County near the East End of Richmond, however, you have no idea where I live. At least you admit to the fact that Church Hill does have liver lip, long toe natives. You also understand that Ns never buy anything when they can steal it, even you understand the image of Black America. You want to know something funny, I have talked to you from more than a dozen places and you never understand that I have access to many places.
Do you have access to Asbury Street in San Francisco? Just Sayin!
STOP THE FKN POSTING ON

Lebanon, VA

#2233 Dec 21, 2012
HERE, THIS SHIT IS SO OLD AND WHO CARES NOW---STOP POSTING SO THIS WILL DIE AND MOVE OFF PAGE.
STOP FKN POSTING ON THIS

Lebanon, VA

#2234 Dec 21, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
A Virginia Property Tax Exemption for Veterans statewide ballot question is on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Virginia as an legislatively-referred constitutional amendment. The amendment will ask the voters of Virginia if they will approve or reject a property tax exemption for a armed forces veteran or their surviving spouse if the veteran had a 100 percent permanent and total disability related to military service.
The ballot question reads:
Shall the Constitution be amended to require the General Assembly to provide a real property tax exemption for the principal residence of a veteran, or his or her surviving spouse, if the veteran has a 100 percent service-connected, permanent, and total disability?
How will you vote on November 2nd?
LET THIS OLD ASS THREAD DIE AND MOVE OFF PAGE--THIS SHIT IS OLD AND DONT MATTER NOW....STOP POSTING TO IT
Jaquann

Charlottesville, VA

#2235 Dec 21, 2012
STOP FKN POSTING ON THIS wrote:
<quoted text>LET THIS OLD ASS THREAD DIE AND MOVE OFF PAGE--THIS SHIT IS OLD AND DONT MATTER NOW....STOP POSTING TO IT
Chill!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2236 Dec 21, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>You lost a long time ago and you are a loser today. I am glad we are starting to clean up your Bush mess. You are a very sick man.
You need to be informed that you liberals are the losers. You have no morals, no dignity, and no civility
Dan Hallen

Tazewell, VA

#2237 Dec 21, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You just got to love a defeated man or bytch, there is a rule used by most defense lawyers on how to attack evidence.(1) attack the evidence if it is flawed.(2) if the evidence is correct, then attack the way the evidence was obtained.(3) if the evidence was good and was obtained properly attack the person presenting the evidence, this is the very weak path of last resort.

Well I guess Davey boy from a place that is only known for coal mines and a rock bridge has been relegated to the very weak path of number 3. So very typical from people from the gheto part of Virginia.
By your ignorant rational I would be in group 1. Your evidence is weak and flawed. I don't know of a rock bridge , I practice law. You practice ignorance , racism and general douchebagery. You are a very flawed worthless , uneducated man.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2238 Dec 22, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You need to be informed that you liberals are the losers. You have no morals, no dignity, and no civility
You're a fine example of the typical Republican loser.
screw you

Colonial Heights, VA

#2239 Dec 22, 2012
Do you not see what is happening in this country? The politicians and talking heads all have the little people that would be all of us down here. It makes no difference what color we are nor where we live. The point is while they have everybody at each others throats they are slowly taking our rights and liberties. And furthermore they are taking America back to the days of you work hard all your life and pay you a pittance and time to retire you will have NOTHING!Wake up now my friends because that is the truth of it just look around you who has all of the money and power? Who has nothing? Now ask your self why let me spell it out for you GREED! This is no slight on Obama but do you really believe either a rich white man or black man actually gives a tinkers damn for any of us? The gun control thing has come up again first let me say I am very sorry for the people who had this happen to them. Second I will point out to you the genie is out of the bottle they will never be able to collect all of the guns out there now! That would be like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon!Third The problem in this country is people no longer have self control or a moral attitude! Fourth the politicians use this as a feel good stopgap and also it gives them a way to once more put their thumbs down on the little guy, no guns no fight! That my friends is the ugly and unvarnished truth so might I suggest that instead of fighting amongst yourselves you band together and demand your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS BACK! This is what men have died for in this country don't let them have died in vein or shame!
screw you

Colonial Heights, VA

#2240 Dec 22, 2012
Do you not see what is happening in this country? The politicians and talking heads all have the little people that would be all of us down here. It makes no difference what color we are nor where we live. The point is while they have everybody at each others throats they are slowly taking our rights and liberties. And furthermore they are taking America back to the days of you work hard all your life and pay you a pittance and time to retire you will have NOTHING!Wake up now my friends because that is the truth of it just look around you who has all of the money and power? Who has nothing? Now ask your self why let me spell it out for you GREED! This is no slight on Obama but do you really believe either a rich white man or black man actually gives a tinkers damn for any of us? The gun control thing has come up again first let me say I am very sorry for the people who had this happen to them. Second I will point out to you the genie is out of the bottle they will never be able to collect all of the guns out there now! That would be like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon!Third The problem in this country is people no longer have self control or a moral attitude! Fourth the politicians use this as a feel good stopgap and also it gives them a way to once more put their thumbs down on the little guy, no guns no fight! That my friends is the ugly and unvarnished truth so might I suggest that instead of fighting amongst yourselves you band together and demand your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS BACK! This is what men have died for in this country don't let them have died in vain or shame!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2241 Dec 22, 2012
Dan Hallen wrote:
<quoted text>
By your ignorant rational I would be in group 1. Your evidence is weak and flawed. I don't know of a rock bridge , I practice law. You practice ignorance , racism and general douchebagery. You are a very flawed worthless , uneducated man.
Actually, my little man, you would be very much in group three. I have not seen one attempt at making my evidence flawed. You state that you practice law, well keep practicing and one day you will get it right.

Now, if you think that you are in group one prove that my facts about the black race is not correct, prove that by percentage there are not more bastard children born to black mothers than any other race. Prove that by percentage there are not more black men in jail and prison than any other race. Prove that by percentage there are not more blacks on entitlements than any other race.

So, you never heard of Natural Bridge?
ZXW

Raven, VA

#2242 Dec 22, 2012
Degrees?Some of you on this thread,seem to have a degree in Racism,aka,Rabid Animal Laureate,handed to them by the KKK Grand Wizard!! Save your education lectures for hell!Hah,hah,bah,hah,hah!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2243 Dec 22, 2012
"Screw you" bet you voted for Romney and the Rethugs. Tell us what God given rights you have lost.
Army Wife

Woodbridge, VA

#2244 Dec 22, 2012
Petsound wrote:
No. I don't kiss veteran's asses. Once they're retired from the military, they're normal citizens. I would gladly support people IN service having their taxes exempted, but not ones OUT of service.
"It's because of the Veterans you have the freedom to be an ASSHOLE. My husband lost his leg defending your rights. You should have some respect for them. While he was fighting for his country his baby girl was fighting for her life against Leukemia. The military men an women have made more of a sacrifice than you will ever dream of doing. If you can't behind our troops AND Veterans then be my freaking guest and stand in front of them......while bullets wiz by your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 22 hr Mr Johnson 11,845
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Sep 15 HSsjDourahthy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Review: Richard S. Vacca, D.D.S. Sep 10 Vaccamidlothianva 1
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Sep 9 WeThePeople 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Sep 7 VN Vet 14
MCDONNELLS subject to trans JAIL probing Sep 6 Cold Justic Probe 1
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search