Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you Mothrafudder. I didn't ask for your obnoxious, imbecilic comment. You ppl. have always been the problem....worshipping money and being FOX stupid.
I'd bet you're a Wigger. I fact.....I know you're a Wigger. Wigger.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to that savage group called NRA....they support the gun manufactuers and to hell with innocent bystanders. Its the savage nature in you ppl. that bring out the wackos. Who the hell teaches a mental person how to shoot a gun...something is wrong in the portrait. Keep flooding the land with more guns and see more carnage.
WHITE BOYS ARE GOING OFF THE MENTAL CLIFF..........
Excuse me but I believe you are a racist and a total waste of skin. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Please seek immediate mental health help before you hurt yourself with your keyboard.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> I'd bet you're a Wigger. I fact.....I know you're a Wigger. Wigger.
Well hello kkkracka....i know its plenty more from where you came from.
Yea, i bet you peckernecks are shyting around planning the next mass murder. Stupid Mothrafudder..........
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

hammer toes, one of "yo bros" from Petersburg tried to kill another bro by shooting him in the mouth. The bullet his teeth and was deflected. You dumb "N" words can't even kill each other properly at close range. Another kills a guy right in front of the cops at the VFW. Not to smart, but typical of the breed. You can't blame your stupidity on white folks.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we do need gun control. Too many of you angry white men out there just waiting to smoke someone, even if its your own family. Sorry elmer fudds, we don't like your mental breakdowns..
Well, being an Elmer Fudd is better than being one of the liver lip long toe apes that live in Church Hill and in parts of Henrico County. Funny thing is that most of the murder in Richmond is black on black and every time I read about one I start singing "Bye Bye Black Bird". The most pathetic thing about the wigger race is that hardley any of the male apes stay with the female ape and the off spring, this results in at about age 15 a condition called monkey on the loose.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The only white people using guns for violence, are the "wiggers"(wanna-be)t hat think they are "bad". You pathetic POSs out there that think shooting someone is going to solve your problems on the street. The schools and liberals in Hollywood have brainwashed the youth of our country into the mindset that is in play now. It is sad what has happened to our society in the past 50 years, but it is liberalism that has caused that.
screw you

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Now, now hammer please calm yourself or you might have a coronary. The world of whitey is not after you in spite of what you may think. We in the universe of whitey are quite content to allow you and your brothers and sisters to fight amongst yourselves. We do not have to kill you or do anything else to you. The master black race can manage that all by themselves just fine.And all whitey has to do is sit back and watch and wait for it. The liberals have been and always will be your worst enemy other than you yourself. The have convinced the poor pitiful minorities in this country that they need not bother to work, think, learn nor perform any other task that might assist them in a natural way to provide for themselves and their families thus they are completely dependent upon their benefactors otherwise known as a liberal.And your people are to ignorant to even catch on to that game. In other words you are an idiot.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I thought Robert Byrd was dead. He would be mighty proud of your whitey posts. Are you full fleged members of the KKK or just wannabes?? Just askin? You boys don't talk nice to ole Hammer time. He will insist on you taking down the battle flag. I can hear retreat playing in the distance now.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Skunk holler bill wrote:
I thought Robert Byrd was dead. He would be mighty proud of your whitey posts. Are you full fleged members of the KKK or just wannabes?? Just askin? You boys don't talk nice to ole Hammer time. He will insist on you taking down the battle flag. I can hear retreat playing in the distance now.
Until you judge Hammer with the same criteria as you do me, you can STFU. Read the post of both parties before you make judgement.
By the way, how did UVA becme the laughing stock of the ACC, when will they ever become a competitive team again in football and basketball? As far as wondering what old Bobby (Sheets) Byrd would care, who gives a fluck?
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

UVA sucks an you do too. You must have voted Obama. I see you are trying to tell me what to do. By the way you are the laughing stock with your comments. HaHaHaHaHa!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Skunk holler bill wrote:
UVA sucks an you do too. You must have voted Obama. I see you are trying to tell me what to do. By the way you are the laughing stock with your comments. HaHaHaHaHa!
God, this one thinks that somebody cares what a person on Topix cares about their comments or anything else. As far as voting for Obama, I always vote the party of "Self Determination", so you figure that one out.
Devil

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, being an Elmer Fudd is better than being one of the liver lip long toe apes that live in Church Hill and in parts of Henrico County. Funny thing is that most of the murder in Richmond is black on black and every time I read about one I start singing "Bye Bye Black Bird". The most pathetic thing about the wigger race is that hardley any of the male apes stay with the female ape and the off spring, this results in at about age 15 a condition called monkey on the loose.
Elmer Fudd?You seem more like the Devil himself!O-o-o-h-h- scary.Glad I'm not in pitchfork flying range.+++++
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Devil wrote:
<quoted text>Elmer Fudd?You seem more like the Devil himself!O-o-o-h-h- scary.Glad I'm not in pitchfork flying range.+++++
Better stay in your little town in Virginia, if you were to come here I am sure that there are a lot of people in the Triple Nickel that would like to talk to you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but I believe you are a racist and a total waste of skin. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Please seek immediate mental health help before you hurt yourself with your keyboard.
I'm no more of a racist than you sump-pump tea-partiers. You ppl. are not respectful of our President and will try anything to get rid of him.
I bet you haven't said anything about those racist remarks hurled at him while y'alls dumb azzes get a buzz from FOX-networse. Don't try an lecture me on solving problems or being part of a solution. The only solution i have for ppl. like you is to banish your carcass to TX or some hickfied southern backward state. Get a life you old hag.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, one of "yo bros" from Petersburg tried to kill another bro by shooting him in the mouth. The bullet his teeth and was deflected. You dumb "N" words can't even kill each other properly at close range. Another kills a guy right in front of the cops at the VFW. Not to smart, but typical of the breed. You can't blame your stupidity on white folks.
I can blame white boys for causing all those mass murders. You red-neck peckerwoods train you boys to shoot guns by age 2. How stupid is that?
I do understand why y'all train them that way...its like they need to belong and eventually become productive little devils.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think you are being funny? I shudder to think there are still ignorant racist dogs like you. What if i cheered the deaths of those little ones in CT like you are bussing a nut over black deaths? Something is wrong with your demented brain.....your mother and father must've been really proud of your racist upbringing. The apple doesn't fall far from a CORRUPT tree. Such a racist Mothrafudder..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
The only white people using guns for violence, are the "wiggers"(wanna-be)t hat think they are "bad". You pathetic POSs out there that think shooting someone is going to solve your problems on the street. The schools and liberals in Hollywood have brainwashed the youth of our country into the mindset that is in play now. It is sad what has happened to our society in the past 50 years, but it is liberalism that has caused that.
Who brainwashed the evil white boys and prompted them to go out an commit mass murder? Its you nra thugs and hopeless barbarian savages.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

screw you wrote:
Now, now hammer please calm yourself or you might have a coronary. The world of whitey is not after you in spite of what you may think. We in the universe of whitey are quite content to allow you and your brothers and sisters to fight amongst yourselves. We do not have to kill you or do anything else to you. The master black race can manage that all by themselves just fine.And all whitey has to do is sit back and watch and wait for it. The liberals have been and always will be your worst enemy other than you yourself. The have convinced the poor pitiful minorities in this country that they need not bother to work, think, learn nor perform any other task that might assist them in a natural way to provide for themselves and their families thus they are completely dependent upon their benefactors otherwise known as a liberal.And your people are to ignorant to even catch on to that game. In other words you are an idiot.
Thats how you savages think...no wonder your white boys are the mass murderers in the USA. Give it a rest with you malignant kkkrackarism.
You ppl. belong to a fatalistic society and can't even manage your mental unstableness. We'll keep your mug shots posted to remind the rest of the sane world how evil y'all can be.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
God, this one thinks that somebody cares what a person on Topix cares about their comments or anything else. As far as voting for Obama, I always vote the party of "Self Determination", so you figure that one out.
"Party of self determination." Yea, more like the party thats self-destructing. Get a clue farmer boy....you bytches lost twice. Even Allen finally wised up...angry white men have pushed their own self-destruct button.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Better stay in your little town in Virginia, if you were to come here I am sure that there are a lot of people in the Triple Nickel that would like to talk to you.
People like you don't talk....y'all grunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr RVA 11,508
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) 11 hr truth told 20
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Sun Buddy Mitchell 5
Loaner of Money Beware Jul 25 Richard Firth 1
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Jul 23 Lena 2
Battle Flag Jul 23 YoungPotters 4
•••
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••