This is AMERICA: THE FBI SAY'S.

This is AMERICA: THE FBI SAY'S.

Posted in the Richmond Forum

crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
AS IF" it was not bad enough; that the FBI" the Secret service" the Federal Government" the Military" and all arm's of the LAW: TOOK 10 percent of this Country's population [ the NEGRO's ] AND" shoved them down the THROATS, of the other 90 percent of the people in this country, WHICH" has just about totally DESTROYED: this WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY, including EVERY DAM SCHOOL: EVERY CITY: AND EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD.

NOW" their STUPID EVIL ASS'S, WANT TO BRING EVERY EVIL CRAZY ASS MUSLIM OR ISLAMIST: HERE TO CREATE THE SAME SITUATION HERE, AS IT IS IN EVERY LAND THOSE EVIL ASS CRAZY BASTARDS LIVE IN" KILLING EACH OTHER LIKE DOGS.

IS IT NOT BAD ENOUGH: ALREADY, HAVING TO DEAL: WITH THE DAM EVIL ASS NEGRO'S WE ALREADY HAVE HERE. WHITE PEOPLE" DO YOU HAVE ANY SANITY LEFT AT ALL?
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2 Sep 18, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
AS IF" it was not bad enough; that the FBI" the Secret service" the Federal Government" the Military" and all arm's of the LAW: TOOK 10 percent of this Country's population [ the NEGRO's ] AND" shoved them down the THROATS, of the other 90 percent of the people in this country, WHICH" has just about totally DESTROYED: this WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY, including EVERY DAM SCHOOL: EVERY CITY: AND EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD.
NOW" their STUPID EVIL ASS'S, WANT TO BRING EVERY EVIL CRAZY ASS MUSLIM OR ISLAMIST: HERE TO CREATE THE SAME SITUATION HERE, AS IT IS IN EVERY LAND THOSE EVIL ASS CRAZY BASTARDS LIVE IN" KILLING EACH OTHER LIKE DOGS.
IS IT NOT BAD ENOUGH: ALREADY, HAVING TO DEAL: WITH THE DAM EVIL ASS NEGRO'S WE ALREADY HAVE HERE. WHITE PEOPLE" DO YOU HAVE ANY SANITY LEFT AT ALL?
White ppl. are stupid azzholes just like you. I thought you were suppose to committ suicide like your boy Hitler. Do the world a favor and say something derogatory about Muhammad and see how long your evil stinking azz last.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#3 Sep 18, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
White ppl. are stupid azzholes just like you. I thought you were suppose to committ suicide like your boy Hitler. Do the world a favor and say something derogatory about Muhammad and see how long your evil stinking azz last.
Have no problem with this FELLER MUHAMMAD: Have no problem: with this FELLER A LOT OF PEOPLE CALL JESUS. BUT" I" do know this: BECAUSE OF MUHAMMAD and THIS FELLER CALLED JESUS" MILLION'S OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED. SO" I WILL SAY FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR. there is some thing BAD BAD BAD WRONG: WITH THIS BULL SHIT ABOUT JESUS AS WELL AS THE SUPPOSEBLY HOLY ONE CALLED MUHAMMAD.

AS A MATTER OF FACT; only a PATHETIC INSANE PERSON" would want any thing to do with RELIGION PERIOD. MY ADVICE TO THIS COUNTRY" IS THIS: MAKE IT AGAINST THE LAW OF THE LAND" FOR ANY ONE TO BE CAUGHT PRACTICING ANY KIND OF RELIGION. UP TO KILLING THEM OR DEPORTING THEM IMMEDIATELY.

DO AS THE HONORABLE REV JAMES MANNING: SAY'S DEPORT OR KILL ALL NEGRO'S AS WELL AS THE INSANE MUSLIM'S. WHITE MAN" WHILE YOU STILL CAN: YOU BEST TAKE REV MANNING'S ADVICE, AS WELL AS GOD AND BARNEY FIFE'S ADVICE: AND NIP IT IN THE BUD. ALONG WITH THAT EVIL LYING ASS HALF BREED NEGRO MUSLIM BASTARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> Have no problem with this FELLER MUHAMMAD: Have no problem: with this FELLER A LOT OF PEOPLE CALL JESUS. BUT" I" do know this: BECAUSE OF MUHAMMAD and THIS FELLER CALLED JESUS" MILLION'S OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED. SO" I WILL SAY FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR. there is some thing BAD BAD BAD WRONG: WITH THIS BULL SHIT ABOUT JESUS AS WELL AS THE SUPPOSEBLY HOLY ONE CALLED MUHAMMAD.
AS A MATTER OF FACT; only a PATHETIC INSANE PERSON" would want any thing to do with RELIGION PERIOD. MY ADVICE TO THIS COUNTRY" IS THIS: MAKE IT AGAINST THE LAW OF THE LAND" FOR ANY ONE TO BE CAUGHT PRACTICING ANY KIND OF RELIGION. UP TO KILLING THEM OR DEPORTING THEM IMMEDIATELY.
DO AS THE HONORABLE REV JAMES MANNING: SAY'S DEPORT OR KILL ALL NEGRO'S AS WELL AS THE INSANE MUSLIM'S. WHITE MAN" WHILE YOU STILL CAN: YOU BEST TAKE REV MANNING'S ADVICE, AS WELL AS GOD AND BARNEY FIFE'S ADVICE: AND NIP IT IN THE BUD. ALONG WITH THAT EVIL LYING ASS HALF BREED NEGRO MUSLIM BASTARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
I'm forwarding your IPO address to the Muslim brotherhood so they can sit you down for a little POW_WOW. Pow Wow as in boom boom!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If You are Concerned about Vaccines, Here is Yo... 12 hr ConcernedCitizen 1
This Bill Needs Passing by Our State Legislature Mon ConcernedCitizen 1
finallly action to stop robocalls Mar 22 ConcernedCitizen 1
News How Did Fla. Therapist Accused of S&M with Pati... (May '14) Mar 20 Tim 4
SS, Medicare, Medicaid NOT ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS... Mar 18 ConcernedCitizen 2
News Mysterious Boom Heard around Central Virginia -... (Feb '10) Mar 12 jane robison 55
Questions You Need to Ask before Purchasing a C... Mar 6 gourmet 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages