Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12510 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8517 Mar 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would just tie the minimum wage to the CPI, and some global cost of living formula, so it's no longer a matter of politics, just economics.. It's far more expensive to live in NY than many other places. A Democrat was just convicted of corruption, and his defense for taking bribes was that he couldn't afford to live on $89K a year. It's true.
The Navy sent to Georgia was a symbolic gesture, like barock putting.
Iraq was far more of a disaster before we liberated and now that barock raised the yellow flag of surrender.
Iraq's oil at least is coming on line. They keep finding more that they didn't even know they had.
The fact remains, under Bush, freedom was on the march. Under barock, it's in retreat.
Maybe chained CPI on a state by state basis would work - doubtful, but plausible.

Iraq was in invaded for only one reason - oil! Everyone knew this at the time, and more evidence has been released illuminating how this was priority one on the Bush agenda.

The entire world, art least those who have an education, knows that the three largest oil deposits in the world are Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Iraq.

North Korea had already built and tested an underground explosion of a nuclear bomb - if keeping nuclear weapons were a priority, why did we not go into North Kores?

Simple - THERE'S NO FREAKING OIL THERE!

Iraq was an easy target. first, 9/11 - then, put a small amount of troops in Afghanistan - then, convince the world Iraq is secretly helping Al Quader.

Iraq was under sanctions for over 10 years, so their oil pipelines went to chit - no money to repair or maintain.

Iraq is now the #2 exporter in the world because of outside money - BP, Shell, and others.

Now, where is all the money Iraqi oil was supposed to pay us for that staged war moron?

The Navy was symbolic? While Georgia was being bombed? Are you actually this stupid?

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8518 Mar 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! We! The USA!
Traitorcrats like you preferred saddam or barock's muslim bros. to elections where women get to vote.
Bush liberated more women in Iraq than NOW has anywhere.
Some history you idiot;

" A&#7717;mad &#7716;asan al-Bakr,(born 1914, Tikr&#299;t, Iraq—died Oct. 4, 1982, Baghdad), president of Iraq from 1968 to 1979.

Al-Bakr entered the Iraqi Military Academy in 1938 after spending six years as a primary-school teacher. He was a member of the Ba&#703;th Party and was forced to retire from the Iraqi army for revolutionary activities in 1959. He became prime minister for 10 months following the Ba&#703;th coup of 1963 and replaced Pres. &#703;Abd al-Ra&#7717;m&#257;n &#703;&#256;rif in the Ba&#703;th coup of July 17, 1968. Thereafter he governed in concert with the Ba&#703;th leader &#7778;add&#257;m &#7716;ussein. His truculent foreign policy effectively isolated him from his Muslim neighbours, and his total opposition to any diplomatic solution to the Arab-Israeli dispute brought him into conflict with more moderate Arab heads of state.

Al-Bakr’s border claims against Iran made it impossible to bring the Iraqi Kurds under control until an agreement was reached in 1975. His economic policy began with a cautious continuation of the former regime’s five-year plan but turned toward industrial expansion as oil revenues increased. After suffering a heart attack in 1976, al-Bakr delegated most administrative matters to &#7778;add&#257;m &#7716;ussein, who succeeded him on July 16, 1979."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/496...

And you think you teach?

Yeah, right!!!!!!

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8520 Mar 7, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe chained CPI on a state by state basis would work - doubtful, but plausible.
Iraq was in invaded for only one reason - oil! Everyone knew this at the time, and more evidence has been released illuminating how this was priority one on the Bush agenda.
The entire world, art least those who have an education, knows that the three largest oil deposits in the world are Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Iraq.
North Korea had already built and tested an underground explosion of a nuclear bomb - if keeping nuclear weapons were a priority, why did we not go into North Kores?
Simple - THERE'S NO FREAKING OIL THERE!
Iraq was an easy target. first, 9/11 - then, put a small amount of troops in Afghanistan - then, convince the world Iraq is secretly helping Al Quader.
Iraq was under sanctions for over 10 years, so their oil pipelines went to chit - no money to repair or maintain.
Iraq is now the #2 exporter in the world because of outside money - BP, Shell, and others.
Now, where is all the money Iraqi oil was supposed to pay us for that staged war moron?
The Navy was symbolic? While Georgia was being bombed? Are you actually this stupid?
Oil is important. Stop using it, if you don't think so.

The Iraqi people are now drilling it for themselves.

I don't agree with our dealings with N Korea or China. They are both totalitarian regimes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8522 Mar 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Yea: they used to be drilling it for US oil companies.

And then Iraqis tried to drill it for themselves and the CIA overthrew the government.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8524 Mar 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil is important. Stop using it, if you don't think so.
I don't agree with our dealings with N Korea or China. They are both totalitarian regimes.
You really are hopelessly stupid, aren't you?

Iraqi's are not drilling it themselves;

"BAGHDAD, Oct 23 (Reuters)- Iraq, OPEC's second biggest oil producer, expects a robust return to growth next year as foreign companies at work in its southern oilfields push output towards the highest level ever, a senior Iraqi oil official said on Wednesday.

Thamir Ghadhban, chairman of the advisory commission to Iraq's Council of Ministers, said flows are set to rise by at least 500,000 barrels per day (bpd) to an average 3.5 million bpd - as Majnoon - run by Royal Dutch Shell, Garraf - led by Malaysia's Petronas - and Halfaya, operated by PetroChina , ramp up."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/23/ira...

Again, you're an idiot.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8525 Mar 7, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your response and links. I'll read them and respond later on those points....I have to get going right now.
BUT....with Lois Lerner being a Bush appointee, shouldn't Obama take even a harder line on her pleading the 5th? Transparency! A government official should be obligated to answer questions about their job, don't you agree? With her being appointed by Bush, any wrong doing should roll off Obama's back like water on a ducks. But he is silent!!!
Why defend her if she has nothing to hide? Why not expose her if she does?
Two answers - first, why take part in a political witch hunt where she would be the one to be thrown under the bus? I would want no part of an ideological witch hunt if I were in her shoes;

Second, she still has protections like any other American citizen under the 5th amendment.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8530 Mar 7, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
what's worse, a white racist, or a black racist?
What difference does it make, a racist is a racist.....but yet whites by far are the biggest group of racists that ever lived. Even so much so since Obama became the POTUS. Research keeps indicating that the peak hasn't ended..........with the likes of the t'party/republicans, FOX network, riech-wing conservatives, and yes, a few trolling black hants.

Location hidden

#8531 Mar 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter where she came from,
Funny how it never matters where they come from when they are Bush appointees.

Eh, xxxPinocchio?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Like it doesn't matter to you that you rail against welfare and food stamps BUT YOU COLLECTION SECTION EIGHT RENT!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8532 Mar 7, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you don't seem to have much faith in humanity.
i feel sorry for you.....
You're right.....i have no faith or conficence in humanity as a whole to do the right thing to help uplift the masses. My faith is in God and Him will i trust. Most of you conservatives are selfish and marcissistic. You have this 'its about me mentality' and how i can live long enough to train my grandkids to be just like me. Oh the cycle continue unabated. That is the sickening thing. Its not me you should feel sorry for.....get in the mirror dude..

Location hidden

#8534 Mar 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure didn't in 2010 where Americans strongly voted to end the short-lived Democrat leadership in Congress; the same year where Republicans swept governorships and various other state legislative offices across the country.
Who won the election in 2012?

2008?

And the two previous elections, Bush LOST the popular vote and the other was decided by the Supreme Court intervention.

PS: xxxPinocchio: Bush's rating was 22 percent.

Wipe your chin, mooch.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8535 Mar 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are now the biggest racists in America, it's non stop black hate crimes.
I could list them for days.
Thats a lie about blacks committing hate crimes.....wheres the evidence? Better start writing for days on that list.....seroiusly, seriously. I will continue to indict your race for all its 'god given right to hate.' Say what you will, the proof comes out about white racism every single day. You ppl. can pretend all you that one is more racist than the other....but yet refuse to acknowlege that its stil widespread, not behind closed doors, but wide open for all the world to see. The covers have been pulled off and now you have come out the closet like gay folk... b/c its alright to speak your mind and be intolerant and you have a right to be nasty. Yeah, racism is like the sin of homsexuality. and witchcraft.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8536 Mar 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't have hate or racial feelings because they decide to. Those type of feelings are reactionary--not assertive.
If your claim is true, then people hate DumBama for a reason, and not because of his race. Could it be the millions that lost their jobs because of his antics? The millions that lost their healthcare plan because of his antics? The escalation of poverty since he took office? Same with government dependents?
If there is an increase in hatred of blacks because of DumBama, it's not because of whites. It's because of what this Mulatto President did to them first. It's the same exact thing that takes place every single time whites experience interaction with blacks.
You and yours cause this hatred of blacks--not the whites.
You have convinced yourself that what you say is the white man's gospel....true that!!!
Check yourself right now....look how you disrespect the President and call him out of his name an title. Who taught you to be so onery and hateful....i'll tell you, it came from around the kitchen table and the family room. Your relatives were racist and they passed that junk down the line as a curse on your ignorant little life...and you didn't have any sense enough to reject that craziness. Yes sir, there is a curse on your life....and its certain that you have already positioned your grandkids to be recipients of racism, hatred, and yes that transiformational curse. Its so obvious that ppl. can see the mark of that curse all over you, even while you sometimes keep your mouth shut. The Bible declares, "you'll know them by their fruit." Can "sweet water and bitter water flow from the same cistern" Can one plant bad seed and reap good fruit.
Come out of darkness and the kingdom of satan and embrace a life changing turn a round in the light of God's Glorious Grace. I have spoken, thus saith the Lord.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#8537 Mar 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you of who had overwhelming support of the US Communist Party throughout the last two Presidential elections. Perhaps it should be DumBama that moves to Russia and leave us free people alone.
If we would rather have Putin than Obama as President, it's not a negative reflection on our part, it's a demonstration of just how pathetic DumBama is. To think that we would be more free under Putin than DumBama shows how far he's gone. After all, no Americans felt that way under Republican leadership. DumBama is like most blacks, a total failure.
Its totally sad that you hate Obama that much. Its due to your uncompromising conditioning as a republcan, and thats sad in an of itself that you are controlled by a political entity. Who is your master....could it be the wickedness of many voices controlled by satan. You're headed for destruction and nothing good will be applied to your life until you reject and break that curse thats over your life.
invaded nation

Coffeyville, KS

#8544 Mar 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord didn't live in my neighborhood.
The only people that make whites hate blacks are black people themselves. I had no problem with them provided they stayed where they were at and I stayed here. But blacks are so despicable that they are the only race in the world (outside of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move in with people not their own kind. Blacks can't even stand each other.
So they invaded this once quiet, nice and great suburb and destroyed it. How am I supposed to feel about blacks again? Who's fault is it again?
To suggest that blacks are "the only race in the world that strive to move in with people not their own kind" kind of points out your blind hatred for blacks while ignoring the obvious invasion of illegals into our country. They actually have trashed their entire country so bad and to the point they don't even want to live in it anymore. Now they invade us and are doing the same to our country.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#8546 Mar 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The percent of blacks in the GOP is under 2 percent.
Are you saying you don't having blacks in your local chapter of the KKK?
Or do you wear the hood things to the meeting and can't tell?
I am saying your post.....
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.
Except the Republican party.
Wipe your chin, TeaBagged."

Is a flat out lie
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8548 Mar 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people that make whites hate blacks are black people themselves. I had no problem with them provided they stayed where they were at and I stayed here. But blacks are so despicable that they are the only race in the world (outside of those with religious or territorial issues) that strive to move in with people not their own kind. Blacks can't even stand each other.
So they invaded this once quiet, nice and great suburb and destroyed it. How am I supposed to feel about blacks again? Who's fault is it again?
I see now. You're just another segregationist, stuck with minority neighbors.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#8549 Mar 8, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are hopelessly stupid, aren't you?
Iraqi's are not drilling it themselves;
"BAGHDAD, Oct 23 (Reuters)- Iraq, OPEC's second biggest oil producer, expects a robust return to growth next year as foreign companies at work in its southern oilfields push output towards the highest level ever, a senior Iraqi oil official said on Wednesday.
Thamir Ghadhban, chairman of the advisory commission to Iraq's Council of Ministers, said flows are set to rise by at least 500,000 barrels per day (bpd) to an average 3.5 million bpd - as Majnoon - run by Royal Dutch Shell, Garraf - led by Malaysia's Petronas - and Halfaya, operated by PetroChina , ramp up."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/23/ira...
Again, you're an idiot.
I'm not drilling oil in the gulf, exxon and BP are, you dunce.

Iraq has RE-negotiated all those contracts. The people of Iraq are now benefitting from the oil drilling, instead of saddam and your muslim bros..

Iraq =#2 oil driller in the world and climbing.

You are the idiot.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#8551 Mar 8, 2014

Location hidden

#8552 Mar 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He moved out when he saw you coming, Shug.

It seems he is supposed to love everyone but in your case he made an exception.

Location hidden

#8554 Mar 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am saying your post.....
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.
Except the Republican party.
Wipe your chin, TeaBagged."
Is a flat out lie
The GOP has fewer than 2 percent blacks.

What percentage of the KKK is black?

We know they have black members...

http://www.globeslcc.com/2013/03/04/black-man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Klinton and Koone 8 hr Mike Jersey 2
A no vote 11 hr Dick 1
The final Ukrops knife in backs of their loyal ... 22 hr bona fide 3
Joe King Danville Jul 21 E Wright 4
Doctor Jul 14 AAA 2
Stay Away from These Cities on the 15th Jul 13 Concerned Citizen 1
Description of The Real Obama Jul 12 Lester 2

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance