Pocahontas Parkway toll increase starts Thursday

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond 6

The main toll on the parkway will increase by 25 cents. That means during the morning and evening rush, drivers will pay $3.25 each way.

Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Theres never a user fee that the rethugs didn't like.
Hail to a tax increase for motorists.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
Theres never a user fee that the rethugs didn't like.
Hail to a tax increase for motorists.
LOL Congratulations no-show. It was no surprise that you would spew somethinmg as stupid as the above.

That is a privately owned and controlled toll road your buddy Tim Kain leased out.

Once again, the DEMOCRATS are screwing the citizens nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Congratulations no-show. It was no surprise that you would spew somethinmg as stupid as the above.
That is a privately owned and controlled toll road your buddy Tim Kain leased out.
Once again, the DEMOCRATS are screwing the citizens nothead!
Those investors are rethugs...democrats didn't have enough drug money like romney to invest.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Those investors are rethugs...democrats didn't have enough drug money like romney to invest.
I doubt a mentally deficient racist moron like you even knows the name of the company that owns the lease no-show, let alone their politics.

Cowards like you just spew without having any facts to back up their Bull$hit nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 5, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt a mentally deficient racist moron like you even knows the name of the company that owns the lease no-show, let alone their politics.
Cowards like you just spew without having any facts to back up their Bull$hit nothead!
Don't have to know the company...all i know is, they are white.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to know the company...all i know is, they are white.
LOL You once again proved you are a mentally deficient racist moron no-show.

Keep up the good job proving your stupidity to the world nothead.

Congratulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 6 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 23
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Tue The Commentator 1
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Mon Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
My Heart Bleeds for The Oil Companies Dec 14 The Commentator 1
White Master/ Black Slave RP Dec 14 waitingtoclicktoc... 2
Va. political leaders call for Del. Morrissey t... Dec 14 waitingtoclicktoc... 1
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:45 am PST