Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

WELL KNOWN NEGRO" MINISTER: HONORABLE JAMES MANNING, SAY'S ANNIHILATE ALL NEGRO'S, BECAUSE OF THEIR EVIL ASS PARASITE AND LEACHING BLOOD SUCKING WAY'S.

REV JAMES HAS MY VOTE AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.ANY AND ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, that want safe city's and streets and school's and neighborhoods to live in, VOTE for REV JAMES AND GET A REGISTERED LETTER OFF TO PRESIDENT OBUMA AND THE FEDS TO USE OUR ARMY, TO ERADICATE AND OR ANNIHILATE OR REMOVE OR KILL EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, PER REV JAMES MANNING'S REQUEST OR DEMAND.

SO' that the other 86 percent of us can live in peace and safety from the evil ASS PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
WELL KNOWN NEGRO" MINISTER: HONORABLE JAMES MANNING, SAY'S ANNIHILATE ALL NEGRO'S, BECAUSE OF THEIR EVIL ASS PARASITE AND LEACHING BLOOD SUCKING WAY'S.
REV JAMES HAS MY VOTE AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.ANY AND ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, that want safe city's and streets and school's and neighborhoods to live in, VOTE for REV JAMES AND GET A REGISTERED LETTER OFF TO PRESIDENT OBUMA AND THE FEDS TO USE OUR ARMY, TO ERADICATE AND OR ANNIHILATE OR REMOVE OR KILL EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, PER REV JAMES MANNING'S REQUEST OR DEMAND.
SO' that the other 86 percent of us can live in peace and safety from the evil ASS PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS.
Check your meds. Your hate is one bite from eating you alive!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
You ppl. CAN live in peace....just flap your little racist wings and say..theres no place like home-----MARS THAT IS/
CRAZY INDIAN

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You ppl. CAN live in peace....just flap your little racist wings and say..theres no place like home-----MARS THAT IS/
HAMMER" the only reason: that any of you sorry no good EVIL ASS BLACK BASTARDS ARE ALIVE TODAY, IS" because of the FACT: that WHITE PEOPLE OVER ALL ARE NOT RACIST. HAD THE WHITE PEOPLE BEEN REALLY RACIST AS YOU AND YOUR KIND; TRY TO SAY, THEY WOULD HAVE OBEYED GOD: AND KILLED EVERY ONE OF YOU EVIL BASTARDS THAT THE BREATH OF LIFE COULD BE FOUND IN.

WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY WHAT THEY SHOULD DO: STARTING TOMORROW. EVEN YOUR OWN BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO REVEREND JAMES MANNING, SAY'S WHITE MAN OR WHITE PEOPLE, PLEASE KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE EVIL PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS.

SO" I VOTE FOR REV MANNING IN HIS ADVICE TO WHITEY: CONCERNING YOU EVIL BASTARDS. THIS COUNTRY" IS WORTH FAR MORE THAN THE LOST OF 14 PERCENT OF IT'S EVIL NEGRO DEVIL'S THAT YOU BASTARDS ARE.

SO" PRESIDENT: WHO EVER YOU TURN OUT TO BE, BRING ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS HOME: FOR THIS SPECIAL MISSION, TO CLEANSE THIS LAND OF THESE EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS. SO" THAT WE DECENT PEOPLE CAN WALK OUR STREETS IN SAFETY. LET US AND THE OTHER 86 PERCENT OF THIS COUNTRY HONOR AND RESPECT, THE NEGRO REV JAMES MANNING: FOR HAVING THE BALL'S TO TELL THE TRUTH CONCERNING A DAM NEGRO, BALL'S THAT NO WHITE PRESIDENT OR POLITICAN: HAS HAD THE BALL'S TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT.

I" HONOR AND PRAISE AND THANK YOU: REV JAMES MANNING. FOR YOUR TRUTHFUL CONCLUSION: CONCERNING THE EVIL ASS BLACK NEGRO BASTARDS.
CRAZY INDIAN

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
HAMMER" by all means: get this message, or request, or DEMAND: to the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, OR CONGRESS: THAT" the citizens of this country could give a big rats ass LESS, if the PEOPLES in the mid east kill every dam one of their selves. as a matter of FACT IT WOULD BE A DAM BLESSING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD: IF" THEY DID.

HOWEVER HAMMER: 86 percent of the people in this country are concerned, about the SAFETY OF OUR STREETS AND NEIGHBORHOOD'S. SO" WE DEMAND THAT OUR PRESIDENT AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, TAKE IMMEDIATE STEP'S TO ASSURE US OF THAT RIGHT, WITH OUR MILITARY.

NOW HAMMER IF IT BE" THAT: it is found that the PROBLEM OR DANGER OR THREAT IS COMING FROM OUR ORIENTAL CITIZEN'S, THEN REMOVE OR KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. OR" IF IT BE FOUND THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM: THEN REMOVE OR KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

NOW" HAMMER YOU AND I BOTH KNOW VERY WELL WHO IS THE PROBLEM, AND WHO IT IS THAT NEED'S TO BE REMOVED OR KILLED. JUST EXACTLY AS THE NEGRO REV JAMES MANNING SAID [ THE EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS ]

SO" HAMMER: GET THIS MESSAGE TO THE ANOINTED ONE, AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, IMMEDIATELY: THAT WE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN'S DEMAND THAT HE TAKE OUR MILITARY AND REMOVE OR KILL EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, SO" THAT THE OTHER 86 percent of this Country's citizen's CAN LIVE AND WALK OUR STREETS SAFELY.

AND HAMMER" let the other 86 percent of this country's citizen's hope and PRAY: that those EVIL HALF BREED NEGRO BASTARDS IN THE MID EAST: ALL KILL EACH OTHER.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text> HAMMER" the only reason: that any of you sorry no good EVIL ASS BLACK BASTARDS ARE ALIVE TODAY, IS" because of the FACT: that WHITE PEOPLE OVER ALL ARE NOT RACIST. HAD THE WHITE PEOPLE BEEN REALLY RACIST AS YOU AND YOUR KIND; TRY TO SAY, THEY WOULD HAVE OBEYED GOD: AND KILLED EVERY ONE OF YOU EVIL BASTARDS THAT THE BREATH OF LIFE COULD BE FOUND IN.
WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY WHAT THEY SHOULD DO: STARTING TOMORROW. EVEN YOUR OWN BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO REVEREND JAMES MANNING, SAY'S WHITE MAN OR WHITE PEOPLE, PLEASE KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE EVIL PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS.
SO" I VOTE FOR REV MANNING IN HIS ADVICE TO WHITEY: CONCERNING YOU EVIL BASTARDS. THIS COUNTRY" IS WORTH FAR MORE THAN THE LOST OF 14 PERCENT OF IT'S EVIL NEGRO DEVIL'S THAT YOU BASTARDS ARE.
SO" PRESIDENT: WHO EVER YOU TURN OUT TO BE, BRING ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS HOME: FOR THIS SPECIAL MISSION, TO CLEANSE THIS LAND OF THESE EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS. SO" THAT WE DECENT PEOPLE CAN WALK OUR STREETS IN SAFETY. LET US AND THE OTHER 86 PERCENT OF THIS COUNTRY HONOR AND RESPECT, THE NEGRO REV JAMES MANNING: FOR HAVING THE BALL'S TO TELL THE TRUTH CONCERNING A DAM NEGRO, BALL'S THAT NO WHITE PRESIDENT OR POLITICAN: HAS HAD THE BALL'S TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT.
I" HONOR AND PRAISE AND THANK YOU: REV JAMES MANNING. FOR YOUR TRUTHFUL CONCLUSION: CONCERNING THE EVIL ASS BLACK NEGRO BASTARDS.
I'll be so glad when Romney picks all you ppl. up and cart your azzes off to Mars.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text> HAMMER" by all means: get this message, or request, or DEMAND: to the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, OR CONGRESS: THAT" the citizens of this country could give a big rats ass LESS, if the PEOPLES in the mid east kill every dam one of their selves. as a matter of FACT IT WOULD BE A DAM BLESSING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD: IF" THEY DID.
HOWEVER HAMMER: 86 percent of the people in this country are concerned, about the SAFETY OF OUR STREETS AND NEIGHBORHOOD'S. SO" WE DEMAND THAT OUR PRESIDENT AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, TAKE IMMEDIATE STEP'S TO ASSURE US OF THAT RIGHT, WITH OUR MILITARY.
NOW HAMMER IF IT BE" THAT: it is found that the PROBLEM OR DANGER OR THREAT IS COMING FROM OUR ORIENTAL CITIZEN'S, THEN REMOVE OR KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. OR" IF IT BE FOUND THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM: THEN REMOVE OR KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.
NOW" HAMMER YOU AND I BOTH KNOW VERY WELL WHO IS THE PROBLEM, AND WHO IT IS THAT NEED'S TO BE REMOVED OR KILLED. JUST EXACTLY AS THE NEGRO REV JAMES MANNING SAID [ THE EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO BASTARDS ]
SO" HAMMER: GET THIS MESSAGE TO THE ANOINTED ONE, AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, IMMEDIATELY: THAT WE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN'S DEMAND THAT HE TAKE OUR MILITARY AND REMOVE OR KILL EVERY NEGRO IN THIS COUNTRY, SO" THAT THE OTHER 86 percent of this Country's citizen's CAN LIVE AND WALK OUR STREETS SAFELY.
AND HAMMER" let the other 86 percent of this country's citizen's hope and PRAY: that those EVIL HALF BREED NEGRO BASTARDS IN THE MID EAST: ALL KILL EACH OTHER.
By my estimation the whole world is colored....you mean to say kill everybody? Like i told you before, there are no white ppl..
CRAZY INDIAN

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
By my estimation the whole world is colored....you mean to say kill everybody? Like i told you before, there are no white ppl..
you said that; right, HAMMER" by YOUR ESTIMATION.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text> you said that; right, HAMMER" by YOUR ESTIMATION.
and i also said there are no white ppl.
CRAZY INDIAN

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and i also said there are no white ppl.
AS I SAID: according to you and your dumb ass estimation.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text> you said that; right, HAMMER" by YOUR ESTIMATION.
Theres help for you afterall.
Blah blah

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

It seems that if you had something to occupy your time,like say,a job,you wouldn't be on here spewing your racist hate.Get back in your cave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 31 min barefoot2626 11,484
Loaner of Money Beware 6 hr Richard Firth 1
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... Thu Buddy Mitchell 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Wed Lena 2
Battle Flag Wed YoungPotters 4
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) Jul 22 btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events Jul 22 Tom Yarrington 4
•••
•••