Busy Saturday for gun show in Richmond

Jan 12, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond 402

With the national discussion on strengthening gun control laws as a backdrop, close to a thousand people came the Showplace in Richmond on Saturday for the first day of the C&E Gun Show.

Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#267 Mar 1, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you...it's your words...it's also your "middle finger" up your own arse.
own it....the MIDDLE .!. FINGER is in your face.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#268 Mar 1, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiight...why don't you just say it's Bush's fault...?..."frustrated control freak".
bush? oh hell, let not talk about that war monger. the biggest threat to america is those teaKKKrackas that was swept into office in 2010. we haven't had a moments peace since.....and its gonna get worse if we don't send them packing in 2014.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#269 Mar 1, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...you really stuck on ignorant..aren't you, "frustrated control freak".
the whole teaKKKlican party are stuck on stupid and supplemented with a massive dose of ignorance. BOOH YAh!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#270 Mar 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
We have a "president" who gives away free phones to people who don't deserve them, and wastes tax-payer money on total BS. Then he threatens to cut off serious needs. This POS POTUS is nothing but a F-ing joke(a bad joke at that).----What do you call a welfare coon with a limitless credit card?-- Obama.-------GOD help us.
what'cha gonna do when it all crashes down on your azzes? because you ppl. are so fearful of the unknown...you'll cower and cringe at the altar of doom.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#271 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't fret yourself oh little red man....you will get whats coming to yah when you don't comply.
Spoken like a true Nazi slave.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#272 Mar 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Nazi slave.
awwh shucks chum boy.....you got your fathers knack for being so out of touch with the times. hmmmmm, i wonder if this sort of behavior is inherited....if so, i need you to go somewhere and set the fck down.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#273 Mar 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Nazi slave.
Not a Nazi, just a slave. No-show has always had a "victicrat" mentality.

She can't help herself.

nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#274 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't congress ban those "special" weapons during the reagan, bush & clinton years? you ppl. seem to forget what happened back then.
WHY do you ppl. raise holy hell against sensible laws against those weapons NOW...could it be that a black man is in the WH and y'all are so fearful the 2nd Amend. will end during his term??????????
Sunset clause...10 years...THIS time they want to tell me to register my guns I already own (won't happen) then tell me that I can't give them to my own kids (will happen). So Biden AND Fienstien can GFT.

Infringing on my rights...on EVERYBODIES rights, is NOT sensible...and I don't care WHO or what color the man is in office so quit trying to play a race card with me...I don't care.

BTW...the 2nd Amendment will not end.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#275 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't fret yourself oh little red man....you will get whats coming to yah when you don't comply.
"little red man"...where did that come from...?

So when I "don't comply"...what's going to be coming...are YOU going to bring it...?...I doubt it.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#276 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you won't be able to do a damn thing about it boy. you better have better fire power thaN your little pea-shooters.
HEARD OF DRONES!!!!!!!!!!
"HEARD OF DRONES!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah...sooo...? They are very vulnerable at the point of takeoff...and the operators and others are accessible.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#277 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
own it....the MIDDLE .!. FINGER is in your face.
OOOHHH Dude...you stink...go wash that hand.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#278 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
bush? oh hell, let not talk about that war monger. the biggest threat to america is those teaKKKrackas that was swept into office in 2010. we haven't had a moments peace since.....and its gonna get worse if we don't send them packing in 2014.
ROTFLMAO...are you feeling threatened already...?...lol...missing your food stamps are you...?...try a J O B.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#279 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole teaKKKlican party are stuck on stupid and supplemented with a massive dose of ignorance. BOOH YAh!!!!!!!!!!
"BOOH YAh"...really..?...like you won something...?

BOHICA...and smile.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#280 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what'cha gonna do when it all crashes down on your azzes? because you ppl. are so fearful of the unknown...you'll cower and cringe at the altar of doom.
I got a job, a home and transportation. Also have my guns to protect my shyt...and if I need to...to take your shyt.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#281 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
awwh shucks chum boy.....you got your fathers knack for being so out of touch with the times. hmmmmm, i wonder if this sort of behavior is inherited....if so, i need you to go somewhere and set the fck down.
Who cares what YOU need...YOU can go pound sand...just stay out of the way of the people that will take care of you.
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#282 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
awwh shucks chum boy.....you got your fathers knack for being so out of touch with the times. hmmmmm, i wonder if this sort of behavior is inherited....if so, i need you to go somewhere and set the fck down.
"Set the fck down"? I did not know that fck was a physical thing that you could set down. Did you, perhaps, mean to Sit the fck down?

This little Nine Mile Road Ho is just too easy, every time it attempt to sound intelligent, it fails in a big way.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#283 Mar 1, 2013
I would rather go to a weapon show. Guns are for vaginas.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#284 Mar 1, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Nazi, just a slave. No-show has always had a "victicrat" mentality.
She can't help herself.
nothead is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change.
what'chu talkin bout KKKracka!!!!!!!!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#285 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
for the last time, your pea-shooters are safe...its the damn assault weapons and high capacity magazines that need to be banned.
why can't you ppl. keep it simple?
There is no need to ban them, they are used in very few crimes. YOU feel they need to banned, just like many democrats feel that blacks or women shouldn't vote, but that's not what the constitution says.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#286 Mar 1, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunset clause...10 years...THIS time they want to tell me to register my guns I already own (won't happen) then tell me that I can't give them to my own kids (will happen). So Biden AND Fienstien can GFT.
Infringing on my rights...on EVERYBODIES rights, is NOT sensible...and I don't care WHO or what color the man is in office so quit trying to play a race card with me...I don't care.
BTW...the 2nd Amendment will not end.
my point was.....there was no outrage when reagan, bush1 and clinton banned the assault weapons. how come all of a sudden its a 9-11 alarm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Thu HAMNAS 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Wed Swedenforever 20
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 Buddy Mitchell 14
murder Nov 18 kP 1
have you been to coleman florida before? Nov 18 FourFootTallDaddy 1
Girls want to send dirty pics (Apr '14) Nov 17 JamesBoylan 5
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:52 am PST