Victim In Afghan Humanitarian Attack ...

Victim In Afghan Humanitarian Attack Has Ties To Virginia - wtvr

There are 6 comments on the WTVR story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Victim In Afghan Humanitarian Attack Has Ties To Virginia - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

CBS 6 has learned one of the ten members of an international medical team, allegedly killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan, had ties to Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

jeff

Mechanicsville, VA

#1 Aug 8, 2010
They spare the afgan and kill everyone else (GO FIGURE).Humanitarian efforts are noble. If one goes to afgan with out a gun they are a fool.A stethoscope and cross does not take the place of a weapon.The people who sent the foolish young ones there are GUILTY PERPS.DO NOT USE THE LORDS NAME IN THEIR DEATHS!!!!!!!!!!MAY THEY REST IN PEACE.

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Screw these people. Let's get out and let them die. Or kill em all and let God sort them out.
They don't want our help.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Captian Caveman wrote:
Screw these people. Let's get out and let them die. Or kill em all and let God sort them out.
They don't want our help.
Correct and logical as always CC!

Truer words were never spoken.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 9, 2010
It is just beyond me why Americans are still there in the numbers they are. There are so many more ways those funds could be used here in the US. And our troops would be home...
Jeez

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2010
DSC31 wrote:
It is just beyond me why Americans are still there in the numbers they are. There are so many more ways those funds could be used here in the US. And our troops would be home...

Wow, intelligent lifeform is out there.
Brian Wiens

Toronto, Canada

#7 Aug 9, 2010
I find it interesting that MS. Goddard says "My staff." It's a bit presumtive. They are staff of the organization, but not her Staff. She may be the CEO, but she is still a paid employee. A small point perhaps but it shows the kind of arrogance that we westerners have.

It's horrible that AID workers are killed, but they volunteered to go, just as many of our soldiers volunteered to join the military. People need to count the cost. And sometimes the consequences are horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
effects of prolonged psychological harassment (Jan '11) May 29 RMB 29
Get Out of Iraq, et al May 29 Angry Citizen 1
Meeting new People for sex May 28 RVA123123 2
Review: The Boneyard Butcher And Seafood Shops Inc May 26 Happy customer 2
Richmond Job, decent pay, no drug test (Jun '10) May 22 American 60
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) May 22 laquesabe 291
State Worker Pay Disgraceful May 21 American 13
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE