Review: Mattress America

Review: Mattress America

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Gene

Powhatan, VA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
We really love our new Mattress. Bought a tempurpedic for half price! Love it!
Gene

Powhatan, VA

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Love our new tempurpedic. Got it for half price
obama 2013

Capitol Heights, MD

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Gene wrote:
We really love our new Mattress. Bought a tempurpedic for half price! Love it!
cho gene I bet chu be taggin massaad azz on dat junx fo real
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 28, 2012
obama 2013 wrote:
<quoted text> cho gene I bet chu be taggin massaad azz on dat junx fo real
Get your ignorant white azz off'fa this forum. Fraudster.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#5 Jul 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your ignorant white azz off'fa this forum. Fraudster.
In terms you will understand nothead, That shos dos be soundin likes the pot calling the kettle black.

How does it feel nothead?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
In terms you will understand nothead, That shos dos be soundin likes the pot calling the kettle black.
How does it feel nothead?
White folks always trying to scam someone. Too bad you're falling for the hype.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#7 Jul 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
White folks always trying to scam someone. Too bad you're falling for the hype.
Nobody is stupid enough to fall for your scam nothead, you are public record.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
obama 2013

Capitol Heights, MD

#8 Jul 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is stupid enough to fall for your scam nothead, you are public record.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011o/mar/... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
yo I be hopin nothead dun brought a menu fo real cuz she just got served..yo tazdad gotz mo flava den da spice rack at Walmart fo sho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An Open Letter to Companies Firing Donald Trump Jul 2 An Angry American 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Jul 2 Brainiac of Beaco... 20
News HOLMBERG: Let's tear down the OTHER monuments t... Jul 2 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
A Day of Infammy for America Jun 30 yes or no 3
The Transgender Agenda is Being Imposed Without... Jun 30 Culture Auditor 17
Hope Clinic Jun 28 Wonderer 1
Please Help These Beautiful Animals Jun 26 Dog Lover 1
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages