Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are an idiot if you think Kaine is a good guy.
NObama does not deserve another term, but the last thing Virginia needs is Kaine in any office representing us ever again.
Kaine IS a GOOD man, too bad he has to run against that no good "macaca" man. The little red-neck jew ain't fit to be in public service...no way shape or form.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS old-fart. Those mentioned items are going broke, and dragging the country down with them. To save them and the country, reforms HAVE TO BE MADE. I tell you what, spend all your retirement money now, and see how well off you are next year. I ain't bailing you out doofus.
You ain't got enough money to bail your scrawny little dog from starvation, let alone bailing yourself off'fa food stamp rolls.
Now go right alone an use up your allowance left on your EBT card.
Stupid azz fake vet.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The Koch Brothers FreedomWorks Tea Party is spending Millions of Dollars attacking Tim Kaine.

If the Kochtopus is against Kaine, I am FOR Tim Kaine.

I KNOW what the Kochtopus wants to do to me, the Poor and the Entire Middle Class, from the lower Middle Class to the Upper Middle Class.

I consider myself to be Upper Middle Class,
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-g...

Atlanta Journal Constitution Newspaper

Republican Dominated Georgia Legislature Votes to cut the number of weeks you can draw an Unemployment Check from the National Average of 26 Weeks to as little as 12 Weeks.

If you don't think the Republicans will stick it to the Working Class, just keep voting Republican and they will show you.

The GOP has always been the Party of, by, and for the Rich Folks.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Senior Citizen wrote:
The Koch Brothers FreedomWorks Tea Party is spending Millions of Dollars attacking Tim Kaine.
If the Kochtopus is against Kaine, I am FOR Tim Kaine.
I KNOW what the Kochtopus wants to do to me, the Poor and the Entire Middle Class, from the lower Middle Class to the Upper Middle Class.
I consider myself to be Upper Middle Class,
LOL Well, you appear to be the only one old timer.

Nobody else except the resident mentally deficient racist moron nop-show agrees with you about anything. Anyone that nothead agrees with tends to be an idiot based on her history.

Congratulations, you are supported in your deranged spews by an idiot!
God Hates Tea Party

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I never underestimate the number of morons in the Electorate, they elected Dubya Bush Twice.

The Morons have to get their Butts scorched severely before they wake up.

Then they get Romnesia when their Butt heals up, and then, they are ready for another dose of GOP.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

God Hates Tea Party wrote:
I never underestimate the number of morons in the Electorate, they elected Dubya Bush Twice.
The Morons have to get their Butts scorched severely before they wake up.
Then they get Romnesia when their Butt heals up, and then, they are ready for another dose of GOP.
" When you don't have a record you can run on, well you speak like an idiot just like above "

Say by to your hero ODUMBO!! Romney by a LAND__________SLIDE!!!
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The Working People better hope tha Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan slide back in the mud they came out of.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

You almost make me ashamed to be a senior citizen. You are a bitter, sorry excuse for a human-being.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

He is one of those gay guys that hang out at playgrounds?!?!?
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Ayn Rand said, "Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are Hammocks that the people relax in, and these programs encourage laziness and a reluctance to work in the people, and these programs should be abolished."

Ayn Rand said, "The Poor and the Working Class are Parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors."

That sounds like Mitt Romney's behind closed doors speech,47% of Americans are Moochers.

Ayn Rand despised Christianity because it teaches love and compassion, attributes that Ayn Rand Hated.

Ayn Rand said, "Christianity is a sign of weakness in a Capitalist Society."
God Hates Tea Party

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Time to Choose people.
God Hates Tea Party

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Salt Lake Tribune endorses Obama - POLITICO.com www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/10/salt-lak ...-...
Oct 19, 2012 ... The Salt Lake Tribune, paper of record in the heart of Mormon territory, has endorsed President Barack Obama. The Salt Lake Trib endorsed ...

Salt Lake Tribune, Utah's Largest Newspaper endorsed Obama for a second term.
The Tribune said there are TOO Many Mitts, and they have NO Idea what Romney is For, or Against.

The Tribune does not like Romney and Ryan saying, "We will tell you what we are going to do After the Election."
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Vote Obama Biden--Save Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Unemployment Insurance, or see them disappear into more Tax Cuts for Millionaires and Billionaires.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

If you vote for Obama, the country will go down the tubes to communism. The old may as well die, and the young put on chains of slavery. You will have just sold out the country and the constitution. You will have just become a traitor.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Ayn Rand said, "Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are Hammocks that the people relax in, and these programs encourage laziness and a reluctance to work in the people, and these programs should be abolished."

These are Quotes From the Tea Party Hero, Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand said, "The Poor and the Working Class are Parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors."

That sounds like Mitt Romney's behind closed doors speech,47% of Americans are Moochers.

Ayn Rand despised Christianity because it teaches love and compassion, attributes that Ayn Rand Hated.

Ayn Rand said, "Christianity is a sign of weakness in a Capitalist Society."
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

VN Vet wrote:
If you vote for Obama, the country will go down the tubes to communism. The old may as well die, and the young put on chains of slavery. You will have just sold out the country and the constitution. You will have just become a traitor.
How was the vacation on fantasy island? I wonder why Willards son went to Russia to apologize to Pres. Putin for his dads off the cuff remarks. The son told Putin that he wanted communist investments in his company. Oh hell no....not communism.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
And watch how bad they screw up the country not that the idiots have given them another 4 years to destroy it.
4MoreYears

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And watch how bad they screw up the country not that the idiots have given them another 4 years to destroy it.
Well, Americans have spoken!!! Slurpee Summit is officially retired. It has definitely been fun. Thanks for your support of The President, Virginians. Especially, Taz, Greg and Sammy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh taz the azz...you have a defeatist attitude. Pack your shyt up and get the hell outta America. You sumbytches LOST!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 19 min Joe 2,538
4 Billion dollars 6 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 9 hr Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••