Richmond Water Main Project Rescheduled

Mar 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond

A major utility project that would have left some homes and business without water in Richmond this weekend has been canceled due to the weather forecast.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i'm sick and tired of the tax payers having to put up with the utility ppl.. they run a bogus operation and siphon off millions to private contractors. its a scam and no one is watching for the scammers. why must the utility ppl. keep doing the same job numerous times through out the year.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 23, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
i'm sick and tired of the tax payers having to put up with the utility ppl.. they run a bogus operation and siphon off millions to private contractors. its a scam and no one is watching for the scammers. why must the utility ppl. keep doing the same job numerous times through out the year.
Well, actually YES moron.

The work being done is to replace mains and valves some of which are 50 years old no-show.

It is called preventative maintenance nothead.

It keeps people from suffering longer delays when they don't perform maintenance like when VDOT lied to Kaine and hid $1.4 Billion in cash that was supposed to have been used for road repairs while he was governor.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually YES moron.
The work being done is to replace mains and valves some of which are 50 years old no-show.
It is called preventative maintenance nothead.
It keeps people from suffering longer delays when they don't perform maintenance like when VDOT lied to Kaine and hid $1.4 Billion in cash that was supposed to have been used for road repairs while he was governor.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards.
the utility ppl. dig the same damn hole up 4 or 5 times a year....how many times does it take to replace old pipes when it was done the first time. sumpin ain't right here.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 23, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the utility ppl. dig the same damn hole up 4 or 5 times a year....how many times does it take to replace old pipes when it was done the first time. sumpin ain't right here.
They are digging in an area that was scheduled for replacement no-show. As always, you are wrong.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
They are digging in an area that was scheduled for replacement no-show. As always, you are wrong.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
are you stupid or something? i said they've already replaced the old piping....but they keep coming back year after year digging into the same hole for whatever reason.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 26, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
are you stupid or something? i said they've already replaced the old piping....but they keep coming back year after year digging into the same hole for whatever reason.
You truly are a mental midget no-show. Try reading the article.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are a mental midget no-show. Try reading the article.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
fck it...you're too stupid anyway.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
fck it...you're too stupid anyway.
I know education is not your thing no-show, but making your stupid spews just proves you are an idiot and a failure as a human being.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know education is not your thing no-show, but making your stupid spews just proves you are an idiot and a failure as a human being.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
don't worry about it.....you are a victiKKKracka.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry about it.....you are a victiKKKracka.
I don't worry about mentally deficient racist morons like you that make up your own words no-show. I just warn others of your stupidities.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worry about mentally deficient racist morons like you that make up your own words no-show. I just warn others of your stupidities.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity and too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
are you now a big fat warning bell....i hardly think so.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 28, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
are you now a big fat warning bell....i hardly think so.
Are you now an intelligent member of the human race? I hardly think so no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now an intelligent member of the human race? I hardly think so no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards.
i claim far above intelligence than you.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 29, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i claim far above intelligence than you.
LOL Read your sentence no-show. It once again proves your stupidity.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Read your sentence no-show. It once again proves your stupidity.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
doesn't matter....i'm still smarther than you.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 29, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter....i'm still smarther than you.
Well, you just may be "smarther", but not smarter no-show. You can't even write a sentence.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you racist Victicrat cowards nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you just may be "smarther", but not smarter no-show. You can't even write a sentence.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you racist Victicrat cowards nothead.
well damn.....don't need spell check anymore. i got a robot correctiong my typos.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 29, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
well damn.....don't need spell check anymore. i got a robot correctiong my typos.
You wish they were typos no-show.

Sadly, your 3rd grade education is showing again.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you racist Victicrat cowards nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish they were typos no-show.
Sadly, your 3rd grade education is showing again.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you racist Victicrat cowards nothead.
your vocabulary is still in need of improvement. read the dictionary more old chum.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 1, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
your vocabulary is still in need of improvement. read the dictionary more old chum.
Compared to you, I hold a PHD in English no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr scirocco 11,625
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) 9 hr Ethan Dotson 113
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 23 hr ann ashby 282
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Wed question 7
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
Gay Marriages May Begin In Virginia Next Week, ... Aug 15 Yankee 14
Ferguson Missouri Aug 15 ank 3

Search the Richmond Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••