Richmond Coliseum: Group begins studying the future of the Richmond...

There are 8 comments on the WTVR story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Richmond Coliseum: Group begins studying the future of the Richmond.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Consulting firm hired to evaluate and inspect the Coliseum to determine what the future of the landmark venue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Sammys Mammy

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
They could always fill it with water, take the top off, then use a crane to lower Sammy into it. It has been a loooong time since he has had a bath.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Sammys Mammy wrote:
They could always fill it with water, take the top off, then use a crane to lower Sammy into it. It has been a loooong time since he has had a bath.
That is just a pathetic joke right there, "JUNK" button pressed and while you're at it.......GET OFF THIS PLANET!!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Jun 8, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just a pathetic joke right there, "JUNK" button pressed and while you're at it.......GET OFF THIS PLANET!!!
Funny, but it sounds just like a normal nothead post. You should be flattered.
John

Glen Allen, VA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
The Coliseum needs repairs but not a wrecking ball. It is a great venue for a sporting event. I hope it stays around a long time.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#5 Jun 8, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just a pathetic joke right there, "JUNK" button pressed and while you're at it.......GET OFF THIS PLANET!!!
Ok ID thief, it wouldn't matter to me at all.
Bull

Richmond, VA

#6 Jun 9, 2010
I guess I haven't lived here long enough to know anything about this building, but isn't that a pretty high price for just a study?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Bull wrote:
I guess I haven't lived here long enough to know anything about this building, but isn't that a pretty high price for just a study?
No, about normal if they come up with a list of options that are possible.

Personally. I think they should bulldoze it and start over. It is 40 years old and is too small to draw big name bands.

Since: May 10

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 9, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, about normal if they come up with a list of options that are possible.
Personally. I think they should bulldoze it and start over. It is 40 years old and is too small to draw big name bands.
Smartest thing I've read on here yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
effects of prolonged psychological harassment (Jan '11) 7 hr Ratbait 28
Richmond Job, decent pay, no drug test (Jun '10) May 22 American 60
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) May 22 laquesabe 291
State Worker Pay Disgraceful May 21 American 13
wondering May 18 trying new things 1
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) May 18 barefoot2626 12,486
Gender Fluidity is the Politically Correct War ... May 16 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]