new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#124 Oct 12, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
He was drinking a lot of water. He works out a lot, he is probably used to drinking a lot of water to rehydrate. All I could think of was 'no break for 90 minutes -- I wouldn't be chugging all that water...'
Biden kept taking all of his breath away...then at the end he puts some Beggin' Strips in his mouth.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#125 Oct 12, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>The presidential debate...drinking the water is a tactic to help you maintain your cool when you have a pompous, arrogant, smart-aleck opponent like Joe Biden.
Biden did exactly what Obama should have done in his debate with Romney. They aren't going to allow Ryan/Romney to tell lies to get votes. Like republicans said during the primary:Romney will say whatever to get elected. Romeny did the exact same thing when he kept talking over the moderator.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#126 Oct 12, 2012
You idiots hold on to that sinking ship all you want but that boat ain't gonna float on November 6th. Let go just before it goes under.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#127 Oct 12, 2012
Hey hammertoe and honda go here and vote. Biden has already lost but cast your ill guided entitlemnet vote.

Hammertoe this is your only chance felons can't really vote so go ahead this is as close as you will get.

http://wtvr.com/2012/10/11/take-our-poll-on-w...
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#128 Oct 12, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
You idiots hold on to that sinking ship all you want but that boat ain't gonna float on November 6th. Let go just before it goes under.
Like the boat Romney was on just a couple weeks ago that had republicans saying he was a bad candidate. Then he has one good debate and all of a sudden he is savior for the GOP. You are forgetting he is still a very flawed candidate. Only thing that has changed is he is covering his plans to give the public what they want to hear. Sorry, but I am not on any entitlements.
Tribant 601 Obamacar

Waynesboro, VA

#129 Oct 12, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden did exactly what Obama should have done in his debate with Romney.
He did. They both looked like fools.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#131 Oct 12, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Dementia is contagious amongst those tea bagging rethugs, eh m@ron.
Name calling is typical when Democrats can't think of anything intelligent to say.

Barry would be so proud of you! The Great Divider. Go team liberal-ite!
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#133 Oct 12, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling is typical when Democrats can't think of anything intelligent to say.
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to that ****! Bytch can't vote anyway!
Just like that?!!!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#135 Oct 12, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
He was drinking a lot of water. He works out a lot, he is probably used to drinking a lot of water to rehydrate. All I could think of was 'no break for 90 minutes -- I wouldn't be chugging all that water...'
People who tell lies have an elevated heart rate causing increased rate in breathing and find themselves with a dry mouth.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#137 Oct 12, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
4 more years to FORWARD his agenda. America will thrive under his leadership again. Romney on the other hand just want to be the first Mormon president...it just won't happen this time around.
Bye bye...Mothrafudders.
4 more years of this disaster, no thanks no-show. NObama is about as successful as you nothead.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America shows they hold Obama and Congress in contempt for the lousy job they have done for the last 4 years!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!(Like nothead)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#138 Oct 13, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
It won't be a boat of Obamas...try seeing R&r canoeing back to the Cayman Islands.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#139 Oct 13, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Hey hammertoe and honda go here and vote. Biden has already lost but cast your ill guided entitlemnet vote.
Hammertoe this is your only chance felons can't really vote so go ahead this is as close as you will get.
http://wtvr.com/2012/10/11/take-our-poll-on-w...
Anybody that watched the debate knows Biden won. You sheep shearers don't want to admit that little boy wonder Lyin' Ryan got whipped.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#140 Oct 13, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a democrat...settles that lie. It seems to me you reich-wingers and tea-baggers are adept at calling our President all kinds of derogatory names. Its so how you ppl. are/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#141 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
4 more years of this disaster, no thanks no-show. NObama is about as successful as you nothead.
Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”
November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.
It is the day that America shows they hold Obama and Congress in contempt for the lousy job they have done for the last 4 years!
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!(Like nothead)
Our President is sucessful by all accounts and measures...too bad you pessimists can't relate. Keep living in the past and the FORWARD will move right on by you.

Midlothian, VA

#142 Oct 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Our President is sucessful by all accounts and measures...too bad you pessimists can't relate. Keep living in the past and the FORWARD will move right on by you.
Maybe NObama is a success on your home planet no-show, but not here on Earth.

Here on Earth, NObama is a bigger failure than Jimmy "the moron" Carter was nothead!
Nobama

Charlottesville, VA

#144 Oct 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You same ppl. would've voted against Colin Powell if he were the nominee. Admit it....you hate black leadership when you think a white man needed to shine.
You sure are one dumb@$$ ignorant person, I say all the time I wish it was Colin Powell. Then we would have a great president and make histroy all at the same time. But it didn't work out that way, did it. This is not about being loyal to any color, its about what is right for the people of this country as a whole. Just for you to know, I am a 47 year old black man you stupid piece of garbage. If you want to get over racism, then you have to start with yourself. We blacks as a people can be just as racist, if not more than the whites. You sound like the type that would call a white man a honky or cracker, and thats suppose to be alright, then when he calls you a n####r, you would get offended.
You voting for a man because he is black is just as racist as not voting for him because he black.
The last four years proves he is no good for our country, but maybe your dumbass lives in some kind of fantasy world where everyone is blind to what is going on.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#145 Oct 16, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are one dumb@$$ ignorant person, I say all the time I wish it was Colin Powell. Then we would have a great president and make histroy all at the same time. But it didn't work out that way, did it. This is not about being loyal to any color, its about what is right for the people of this country as a whole. Just for you to know, I am a 47 year old black man you stupid piece of garbage. If you want to get over racism, then you have to start with yourself. We blacks as a people can be just as racist, if not more than the whites. You sound like the type that would call a white man a honky or cracker, and thats suppose to be alright, then when he calls you a n####r, you would get offended.
You voting for a man because he is black is just as racist as not voting for him because he black.
The last four years proves he is no good for our country, but maybe your dumbass lives in some kind of fantasy world where everyone is blind to what is going on.
You're full of dog shyt. How is it possible that a racist Mothrafudder like you would support a different black man?

Richmond, VA

#146 Oct 16, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of dog shyt. How is it possible that a racist Mothrafudder like you would support a different black man?
You truly are an idiot no-show. Many Americans would support a run by Colin Powell or Condi Rice.

Unlike you, they would support them because of their proven abilities, not skin color.

That is what racist morons like you do nothead!
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#151 Oct 18, 2012
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>People who tell lies have an elevated heart rate causing increased rate in breathing and find themselves with a dry mouth.
People who are perplexed and embarrassed for the ridiculous and inappropriate responses of Biden drink a lot of water, too.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#152 Oct 18, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a democrat...settles that lie. It seems to me you reich-wingers and tea-baggers are adept at calling our President all kinds of derogatory names. Its so how you ppl. are/
OK, liberal or Obama supporter -- sorry to assume you are a democrat. Typical for your group to call me names while I called the President by his given name, Barry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 5 hr HaHa 5
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr VN Vet 12,320
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Tue Concerned Citizen 6
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Tue JJJ 2
join the great illuminati in Kebbi state to get... Tue Dr Evans 1
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Oct 20 quality 1
Review: Active Mind Daycare And Learning Center Oct 15 angie1 1
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Jobs