Area malls keep quiet on security fol...

Area malls keep quiet on security following Oregon shooting

There are 49 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Area malls keep quiet on security following Oregon shooting. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

Hours after a shooting in Oregon that killed three including the shooter, Richmond area malls, for the most part, are quiet in responding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#21 Dec 17, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was referring to mentally deficient idiots like you that think they can dictate to everyone their demented views.
Fortunately, your kind are a very small minority in the world and have no authority or power to control anything.
You don't have the power to control either. Life is too short waiting for crawler creeps like you to make a difference.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#22 Dec 17, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was referring to mentally deficient idiots like you that think they can dictate to everyone their demented views.
Fortunately, your kind are a very small minority in the world and have no authority or power to control anything.
Message 802: This is a prime Freudian slip up.
SEE: Pot calls Kettle Black.
Message 802

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#23 Dec 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the power to control either. Life is too short waiting for crawler creeps like you to make a difference.
There are plenty of inmates that would disagree with you no-show.

But then, you never have been very smart nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#24 Dec 18, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of inmates that would disagree with you no-show.
But then, you never have been very smart nothead.
Yeah boy...those inmates love you.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#25 Dec 18, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah boy...those inmates love you.
Inmates never love the officer that sends them to jail or prison no-show.

Did you love the deputies while you were in jail nothead?

You probably did.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#26 Dec 19, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Inmates never love the officer that sends them to jail or prison no-show.
Did you love the deputies while you were in jail nothead?
You probably did.
Never been to jail....except to teach angry white men how to cope without becoming a mass murderer.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#27 Dec 19, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was referring to mentally deficient idiots like you that think they can dictate to everyone their demented views.
Fortunately, your kind are a very small minority in the world and have no authority or power to control anything.
As usual, you have just described yourself but that is a well known psychopathic trait to accuse others of what you yourself are.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#28 Dec 19, 2012
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have just described yourself but that is a well known psychopathic trait to accuse others of what you yourself are.
No, it was referring to mentally deficient idiots like you that think they can dictate to everyone their demented views.

Fortunately, your kind are a very small minority in the world and have no authority or power to control anything.

I typed it real slow just for you this time. Hope that helped, you moron!
MAH

Quinton, VA

#29 Dec 20, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was referring to mentally deficient idiots like you that think they can dictate to everyone their demented views.
Fortunately, your kind are a very small minority in the world and have no authority or power to control anything.
You seem to know a lot about authority and control. It appears you just described yourself, fascist pig!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#30 Dec 20, 2012
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know a lot about authority and control. It appears you just described yourself, fascist pig!!
Spent 30+ years locking up mentally deficient idiots like you.

Your kind isn't hard to spot.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#31 Dec 20, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Spent 30+ years locking up mentally deficient idiots like you.
Your kind isn't hard to spot.
Did they take away your quack medical license when they locked you up for the criminally insane?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#32 Dec 20, 2012
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they take away your quack medical license when they locked you up for the criminally insane?
Never been locked up. Are you still chasing fire trucks?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#33 Dec 20, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Spent 30+ years locking up mentally deficient idiots like you.
Your kind isn't hard to spot.
Stll watching out for you crazed angry white men..........

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#34 Dec 20, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Stll watching out for you crazed angry white men..........
Wrong on 2 of the 3, but you did get the white man part right no-show.

That is the best you have done in 2 years.

Congratulations nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#35 Dec 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on 2 of the 3, but you did get the white man part right no-show.
That is the best you have done in 2 years.
Congratulations nothead.
Just one is enough to send you off the deep end.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#36 Dec 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been locked up. Are you still chasing fire trucks?
Do you have me mixed with one of your other victims - "soldiergirl"?? I recall you asking her the same firetruck question.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#37 Dec 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am blaming nobody dipstick. I simply advised you that you can't stop free speech, idiot!
You, like most liberal fools, think your opinion is the only one that counts.
Fortunately, you are wrong.
I guess that means FOX can conjure up more lies aganinst our President..eh stoopid.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#38 Dec 26, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that means FOX can conjure up more lies aganinst our President..eh stoopid.
No need for lies no-show. NObama is screwing up much worse than you nothead.

You can't take the truth!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#39 Dec 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for lies no-show. NObama is screwing up much worse than you nothead.
You can't take the truth!
Thats what y'all been sayin for 4 years now.....keep the negative stance going...you bums won't matter in the whole scheme of things.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#40 Dec 26, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what y'all been sayin for 4 years now.....keep the negative stance going...you bums won't matter in the whole scheme of things.
Except we are the ones that provide the taxes for your welfare no-show.

Without us, you would starve nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 6 hr Martin garey 10
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Aug 26 Smarter than you 103
Hope Clinic Aug 16 In pain 2
News Jamora E. Williams, 29, of the 1800 block of So... (Jan '13) Aug 15 11234abcd 13
News Doug Wilder blasts McAuliffe on handling of Sup... Aug 13 Boll Weevil McAul... 1
Cecil A Case of Preservationist vs Conservationist Aug 4 LetTheAnimalsLive 1
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Aug 3 mrlinnie23803 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages