of 2
Next Last
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Unfortunately, those with this personality disorder are usually oblivious to their issues and continue to blame others for their shortcomings.
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#3 Jun 8, 2010

Since: May 10

Richmond, VA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
The City of Richmond itself is a giant personality disorder. What is Richmond? What defines it? The events of things that happened hundreds of years ago. What is Richmond's CURRENT identity? What defines Richmond TODAY? The events of things that happened hundreds of years ago. Richmond will forever be stuck in that time period as other cities like Raleigh, D.C. and even VA Beach evolves around it.
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#5 Jun 8, 2010
x-ray wrote:
The City of Richmond itself is a giant personality disorder. What is Richmond? What defines it? The events of things that happened hundreds of years ago. What is Richmond's CURRENT identity? What defines Richmond TODAY? The events of things that happened hundreds of years ago. Richmond will forever be stuck in that time period as other cities like Raleigh, D.C. and even VA Beach evolves around it.
I have a great idea! Don't like it, LEAVE!
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
You are upset about this statement:
"Ruth was a very nice and pleasant woman on the phone today. She wanted to understan what her staff had been doing. I explained it."
Why did this statement get your panties in such a wad?. It was a statement posted to respond to the question that Ruth asked me. It is not a mean statement. You being the malicious person that you are decided to turn it into something that it is not. You and Laurie and the rest of your bunch are nothing but a group of sick ass puppies. So do not talk to me about barking.
You call people crazy yet you continue to respond to the so called crazy. What does that make you-stupid and crazy? You said you did not care about this post yet you keep on posting in response.
You can talk about the past but my past is all about running into malicious lying ass people like yourselves. I have dealt with those malicious people and moved on. Why can't you do the same. I thank God that someone had the common sense to see the truth. My mother taught me not to do anything that I am not willing to do in front of her, the church and God and I listen to my mother. So you can try to drag up the past, but I can tell you, it will come back to haunt you. They say it always does. It is interesting that you spend so much time attacking me, but yet you really do not know me. You make accusations, you defame me but I never did anything to you to deserve you attacking me. You have been doing it since last year. Is your life really that boring and unfulfilled? Or is this your form of a fatal attraction. Sorry but I am not into women. I heard people from Sweetbriar are but I did not go there.

I think you need to try some Prozac yourself. It might help calm your anxiety and bitchiness. If the problem is that time of the month got you all psycho, why not try midol. You clearly have displaced anger. Why you continue to show it towards a person you do not even know is beyond me. On any account, please get some help for your displaced anger and attacks. Birds flew today and flowers bloomed. Instead of seeing them you chose to attack and threaten me.

Well clearly you do not like me talking to Ruth. Well, I promised to call her back as soon as I talk to someone else and get their permission to give a name and company to her. But after that, I will not talk to Ruth. I am going to call the boys in Texas.

Finally do not talk about showing your ass. You would be surprised at the photos of you that are circulating.
Stay Tuned
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Step away from the crack pipe!
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 8, 2010
This now explains why Laura is distancing herself from you.
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Come on now wrote:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health /publications/borderline-perso nality-disorder-fact-sheet/ind ex.shtml
When you post under all these different names, it leads me to believe that you may have a multiple personality disorder. Is that also what you have as an issue in addition to being hot for me?
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#10 Jun 8, 2010
Richmond Believer wrote:
This now explains why Laura is distancing herself from you.
You are so witty! I am impressed you were able to complete a sentence without a spelling error! Good for you! I know your mother must be so proud!

I don't even know Laura, nor do I know Janet but have fun running this through your head.
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Richmond Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post under all these different names, it leads me to believe that you may have a multiple personality disorder. Is that also what you have as an issue in addition to being hot for me?
Let's see, Richmond Zeal, Richmond Mom, Richmond Believer, Cop Hater, etc. I'll go look through some more.
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#12 Jun 8, 2010
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, Richmond Zeal, Richmond Mom, Richmond Believer, Cop Hater, etc. I'll go look through some more.
Oh your psychosis at work. Getting paranoid heh?
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#13 Jun 8, 2010
Richmond Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your psychosis at work. Getting paranoid heh?
Nope, you are just ignorant. I would really love to delve further but I have some letters to write.
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#14 Jun 8, 2010
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are just ignorant. I would really love to delve further but I have some letters to write.
The pot is calling the kettle black again.
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#15 Jun 8, 2010
Other people have commented that your post show that you have problems. Would you like me to get one of my friends to help you. I have one who graduated from VA Tech with a PhD in psychology. SHe can help especially since you so love Virginia Tech. Go see her and she will be able to help you. If that does not work. Call Eastern Stat hospital and do a self committal that should save you and the rest of Richmond from your psychotic behavior.
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#16 Jun 8, 2010
Richmond Believer wrote:
Other people have commented that your post show that you have problems. Would you like me to get one of my friends to help you. I have one who graduated from VA Tech with a PhD in psychology. SHe can help especially since you so love Virginia Tech. Go see her and she will be able to help you. If that does not work. Call Eastern Stat hospital and do a self committal that should save you and the rest of Richmond from your psychotic behavior.
Would you really do that just for me?????? Will you even take me to your anger management classes with you???
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#17 Jun 8, 2010
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you really do that just for me?????? Will you even take me to your anger management classes with you???
I will do even better than that. I will enroll you in one one counseling for your psychotic episodes demonstrated on this site.
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Richmond Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do even better than that. I will enroll you in one one counseling for your psychotic episodes demonstrated on this site.
You are the best! Your neighbors are SO wrong about you! You aren't a freakish ogre at all!
Richmond Believer

Richmond, VA

#19 Jun 8, 2010
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the best! Your neighbors are SO wrong about you! You aren't a freakish ogre at all!
I also graduated from Kindergarten. when will you
Come on now

Richmond, VA

#20 Jun 8, 2010
Richmond Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I also graduated from Kindergarten. when will you
You need to graduate from the Dale Carnegie course "How to win friends and influence people"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Clinic Sun Wonderer 1
A Day of Infammy for America Jun 26 Watchman on The Wall 1
Please Help These Beautiful Animals Jun 26 Dog Lover 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Jun 26 Bell 19
White Master/ Black Slave RP (Dec '14) Jun 25 Kay 4
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Jun 21 VN Vet 12,512
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun 20 Sizemore 3
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE