VA Abortion Clinic Regulations Get Final Approval

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Virginia Board of Health has given final approval to strict new regulations that abortion-rights supporters claim would force most of Virginia's 20 abortion clinics to close.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you think that a gun can just get up and kill people by itself, YOU are a sick fool. A gun, a knife, a bat, a bomb, etc. can only kill if someone sick(like you) gets behind them. Register muslims and liberals, not guns. Liberalism is a mental illness(and you are proof positive).
There you go again trying to educate the morons with truth and logic.

They can't "feel" logic or common sense.

You know better.
Dude

Marshall, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you think that a gun can just get up and kill people by itself, YOU are a sick fool. A gun, a knife, a bat, a bomb, etc. can only kill if someone sick(like you) gets behind them. Register muslims and liberals, not guns. Liberalism is a mental illness(and you are proof positive).
It would help your argument if you knew what liberalism was. So according to you, those who espouse the philosophy of freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties are mentally diseased. What do you espouse, corporate and governmental coercion of individual liberties and personal property rights? I'd say that you're the one with the mental illness, but retardation is a condition, not a disease.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Dud, you have it totally backwards. Conservatives believe in individual freedoms and smaller government. Government is the problem, not the answer. Obama wants to limit how much someone can save for retirement, that is Marxism in its purist form. Anyone who loves this commie is a fool. Liberalism IS a mental illness. You sir, have drank the Kool-aid, and are beyond retardation.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Dud, you have it totally backwards. Conservatives believe in individual freedoms and smaller government. Government is the problem, not the answer. Obama wants to limit how much someone can save for retirement, that is Marxism in its purist form. Anyone who loves this **** is a fool. Liberalism IS a mental illness. You sir, have drank the Kool-aid, and are beyond retardation.
My definition is straight from the dictionary, either you're too stupid to use one, or ... no, you're just too stuid to use one.
When you post about something, it's best to be educated about it. Watching foxnews does not make you a philosophy major in political or social theory.
Obama does not want to limit how much someone saves for retirement, just on tax breaks for over a certain amount. That is not a de-incentivizer to earn or save over a certain amount, that just means over that certain amount is taxable. That isn't marxism. I'm not an Obama apologist, but what you just said is truly an idiotic. To quote Adam Smith:
"Every tax, however, is to the person who pays it a badge, not of slavery but of liberty. It denotes that he is a subject to government, indeed, but that, as he has some property, he cannot himself be the property of a master. "
~Adam Smith
Liberalism is not a mental illness, it is a social theory that espouses individual freedom. Our Constitution is based on the theories of Liberalism, and is almost a complete plagurism from Locke's Second Treatise. You live in the shadow of Monticello, and a par 5 away from Montpelier, and you don't know this?
If anyone has drank the Flavor Aid, it's you.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mr-Butcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you Leftists care about education, food, health and life??
Bwhahahhaha
Only if you control ever aspect of them!
Ha!
thanks for the laugh
--------
In case you haven't noticed yet, life is hard and is a struggle. Nothing is for certain. IT is only getting worse.
The ethics of Abortion are what I was casting a light on.
You reveal your ignorance too easily.
Killing children in a classroom is different from killing children in a womb, how?
----------
ponder that....
Are you serious?

The fact that you can not see the difference in a born child verses a first trimester zygote/embryo/fetus is disturbing. Guess you GUYS can see right through the female...if you see or consider her at all (which you don't) to a first trimester full grown citizen. This x ray vision you people possess is truly remarkable!!

Since you are SO talented and can see these things from the moment of conception you should be able to quarantine the newly impregnated woman/girl (since she is of no account) until she harvests YOUR wanted commodity.

You should get the legislation going, I am sure there is a right wing nutfck politician who would jump on it with all fours!
gforce

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

As a liberal and a Christian I feel abortion should not be a form of birth control,BUT stuff happens and the decision to abort is between a woman,her doctor,and GOD. It has nothing to do with you right wing nut jobs. As a nurse if I am asked I will give a judgmental free answer based on the information given to me, but ultimately its her choice. I have been harassed for having my tubes tied after four kids
I tell those people to eff off its my body and I dont want anymore kids. so instead. of telling women what to do why don't you go and cradle your guns. Maybe one will accidentally go off.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

gforce wrote:
As a liberal and a Christian I feel abortion should not be a form of birth control,BUT stuff happens and the decision to abort is between a woman,her doctor,and GOD. It has nothing to do with you right wing nut jobs. As a nurse if I am asked I will give a judgmental free answer based on the information given to me, but ultimately its her choice. I have been harassed for having my tubes tied after four kids
I tell those people to eff off its my body and I dont want anymore kids. so instead. of telling women what to do why don't you go and cradle your guns. Maybe one will accidentally go off.
Who harassed you? I hope you gave them what they had coming!
gforce

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who harassed you? I hope you gave them what they had coming!
a crazy tea bagger said I was messing with gods purpose
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

VN Vet wrote:
Dud, you have it totally backwards. Conservatives believe in individual freedoms and smaller government. Government is the problem, not the answer. Obama wants to limit how much someone can save for retirement, that is Marxism in its purist form. Anyone who loves this **** is a fool. Liberalism IS a mental illness. You sir, have drank the Kool-aid, and are beyond retardation.
Then shouldn't a conservative respect the individual's freedom to choose abortion?

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

gforce wrote:
<quoted text> a crazy tea bagger said I was messing with gods purpose
LOL!

Ah! They believe that men are god and a womans purpose is submissiveness.
gforce

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Ah! They believe that men are god and a womans purpose is submissiveness.
its disgusting god gave everyone free will for a reason. The bible tells stories for us to be better people. they take it way out of context
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

gforce wrote:
<quoted text> its disgusting god gave everyone free will for a reason. The bible tells stories for us to be better people. they take it way out of context
It seems to me that God is decidedly pro-abortion, especially when it comes to democrats, athiests, or heretics:
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open.
~Hosea 13:16
"At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women."
~2 Kings 15:16
gforce

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that God is decidedly pro-abortion, especially when it comes to democrats, athiests, or heretics:
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open.
~Hosea 13:16
"At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women."
~2 Kings 15:16
Dude take your bs somewhere else. God is the only one who can judge people you have no right to and quoting verses from the bible only shows that you lack the understanding to realize they are stories not rules the only rules are the ten commandments. You fake Christians pick and choose which parts of the bible you want to follow. That's why your fake you sit on your fake pedestal and judge others. As a true Christian i follow my heart and the ten commandments not a book of stories written by sexist old men who deny Mary magdelene was an apostle and call her a whore when she wasn't. so don't tell me god hates liberals when infact god loves liberals more than tea baggers why? we help the poor we are non judgmental and we don't spew hate in the name of god.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

gforce wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude take your bs somewhere else. God is the only one who can judge people you have no right to and quoting verses from the bible only shows that you lack the understanding to realize they are stories not rules the only rules are the ten commandments. You fake Christians pick and choose which parts of the bible you want to follow. That's why your fake you sit on your fake pedestal and judge others. As a true Christian i follow my heart and the ten commandments not a book of stories written by sexist old men who deny Mary magdelene was an apostle and call her a **** when she wasn't. so don't tell me god hates liberals when infact god loves liberals more than tea baggers why? we help the poor we are non judgmental and we don't spew hate in the name of god.
You assume too much, and I don't deny the apocryphal texts. However, if you say you don't follow the bible, and follow only the Ten Commandments and your heart, does that not make you a hypocrite? If you're not following the New Testament and the teachings of Christ, then certainly you're not a Christian, and are exactly what you accuse me of being. BTW, where am I judging anyone?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Discussing religion with a zealot is an exercize in futility. No point in it. I just let them practice the hypocricy they live by. It is a free world, as much as Christians and Muslims would like to control it. They should be BFF's. They use the same tactics, derived from the same myths, and practice the same intolersnce. Oh yeh, they both hate Jews, match made in heaven. hehehehehehe
gforce

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>You assume too much, and I don't deny the apocryphal texts. However, if you say you don't follow the bible, and follow only the Ten Commandments and your heart, does that not make you a hypocrite? If you're not following the New Testament and the teachings of Christ, then certainly you're not a Christian, and are exactly what you accuse me of being. BTW, where am I judging anyone?
i follow the teachings pf Christ but no where does Jesus say hey guys its ok to beraid others and be judgmental in fact he says "let he without sin cast the first stone". No one could throw the stone meaning we are all with sin but it is not our place to judge others for only god can judge. Again take your hateful bs somewhere else bigot.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

gforce wrote:
<quoted text> i follow the teachings pf Christ but no where does Jesus say hey guys its ok to beraid others and be judgmental in fact he says "let he without sin cast the first stone". No one could throw the stone meaning we are all with sin but it is not our place to judge others for only god can judge. Again take your hateful bs somewhere else bigot.
LOL, you're cracking me up.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5014117120/hACC9...

either way, it's very funny.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dude no place for opinions on a forum lol
gforce

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the troll hateful pos
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Dude no place for opinions on a forum lol
There's nothing like being called a bigot after being lectured on how nobody but God has the right to judge... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••