W. VA Sheriff Shot Dead Outside Court...

W. VA Sheriff Shot Dead Outside Courthouse; Suspect Captured

There are 4 comments on the WRIC-TV Richmond story from Apr 3, 2013, titled W. VA Sheriff Shot Dead Outside Courthouse; Suspect Captured. In it, WRIC-TV Richmond reports that:

Chesterfield County fire crews are battling a fire a Chester home. The fire broke out at a home in the 13600 block of Duxton Drive in Chester.When fire crews arrived on scene, the home A candlelight vigil is planned Wednesday evening for Madalyn Carey, the woman whose body was found in a Chester fire consumed by flames Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRIC-TV Richmond.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
don't believe the threat is real from those right-wing supremacists. think again ppl.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Funny, but no "right-wing supremacists" connection was made to this killing no-show. I would bet on a drug bust being at the root of the problem.

Lesve it to you to try to bring race into the problem nothead.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#3 Apr 5, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Funny, but no "right-wing supremacists" connection was made to this killing no-show. I would bet on a drug bust being at the root of the problem.
Lesve it to you to try to bring race into the problem nothead.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you Victicrat cowards nothead.
hmmmm......better button down your hatch taz....chesterfield is known for harboring your devlish brethren.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm......better button down your hatch taz....chesterfield is known for harboring your devlish brethren.
Far less of them in Chesterfield than thug wannabees in your crap hole Richmond no-show.

Followed closely by Henrico, another idiot thug wannabee haven.

45 ACPs work just fine on either type of invaders nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 9 hr Martin garey 9
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Aug 26 Smarter than you 103
Hope Clinic Aug 16 In pain 2
News Jamora E. Williams, 29, of the 1800 block of So... (Jan '13) Aug 15 11234abcd 13
News Doug Wilder blasts McAuliffe on handling of Sup... Aug 13 Boll Weevil McAul... 1
Cecil A Case of Preservationist vs Conservationist Aug 4 LetTheAnimalsLive 1
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Aug 3 mrlinnie23803 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages