Shooting Victim Had Restraining Order Against Suspect. - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

It's a pain Sharon Scales and Janet Johnson hoped they'd never have to live with.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Flo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

My prayers go out to the woman who was killed by this man, but also for the wonderful wife he betrayed. I know it is hard for Ms. Kate's family, but it is also hard for my cousin who was cheated on and lied to by this man.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Your right Flo, it takes two.
Reader

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

First of all I should give my condolences to Kate's Family. NO ONE has the right to take anyone's life. She was a MOTHER and it is not the children's fault what the parents choose. But I must say that she got herself in this situation. She ALWAYS knew he was a married man. She decided to be "the other woman" and It came with a price. Maybe she should have been more respectful to this man's wife and to herself. A three year relationship with a married man doesn't speak well of a lady. A man that came home to his wife every night.... so she knew very well what she was doing, she knew she was "the other one". Again, none of this justifies the shooting, I'm not defending him, but I'm doubting she was such a nice, respected, hardworking person. Her actions doesn't speak well of her. Sorry to say this but it is the truth. Besides this, HE got that business for her....and her car....and many other things..... Financial Interest??? You make your own conclusions.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Reader wrote:
First of all I should give my condolences to Kate's Family. NO ONE has the right to take anyone's life. She was a MOTHER and it is not the children's fault what the parents choose. But I must say that she got herself in this situation. She ALWAYS knew he was a married man. She decided to be "the other woman" and It came with a price. Maybe she should have been more respectful to this man's wife and to herself. A three year relationship with a married man doesn't speak well of a lady. A man that came home to his wife every night.... so she knew very well what she was doing, she knew she was "the other one". Again, none of this justifies the shooting, I'm not defending him, but I'm doubting she was such a nice, respected, hardworking person. Her actions doesn't speak well of her. Sorry to say this but it is the truth. Besides this, HE got that business for her....and her car....and many other things..... Financial Interest??? You make your own conclusions.
My my you sure figured this one out, and every bit of what you said is true. More details at eleven.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Missy wrote:
U really dont know who youre involved with these days
Just be very careful
Jealously, controlling, obsessive are RED FLAGS you are in a
dangerous relationship
Hasan was a good man, but his "soul" ties got the best of him and he could not let it go. Fellas, that thingy will bring the strongest man down to destruction. Flee and get yourself free.
Downtown worker

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
This guy obviously had some mental issues, he was probably bipolar and off his medications.
Yeah he had mental problems alright - He was Muslim.

They need to lock that creep up & throw away the key. I don't care if he is dead.

Since: Feb 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasan was a good man, but his "soul" ties got the best of him and he could not let it go. Fellas, that thingy will bring the strongest man down to destruction. Flee and get yourself free.
No nothead, he was not a good man.

He was a murderer.

I guess in your deranged "Teabagger" life style, murderers are good people?

You are an idiot!
unknown

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No nothead, he was not a good man.
He was a murderer.
I guess in your deranged "Teabagger" life style, murderers are good people?
You are an idiot!
and you're a dick with no life jerk

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a dick with no life jerk
Actually, I have both “unknown”.

Just can't stand the truth?

Go suck up to your buddy nothead. He lies all the time just like Al Gore.

Just your type apparently.
Observant

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

First of all my prayers go out to this family. We now say that he was an animal and that he was a murderer but in reality we should look at both sides. First she knew very well he was a married man and agreed to be his "lover". We don't kow what really happened but one thing is that he was wrong for killing her but she was wrong for using and taking his money. There are three sides to a story. His side, her side, and the truth. She was no saint and he was no angel they were both sinners and all they ended up doing was hurting others. Most of all his wife because she had no idea of this. So in all we should look at both sides.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

Observant wrote:
First of all my prayers go out to this family. We now say that he was an animal and that he was a murderer but in reality we should look at both sides. First she knew very well he was a married man and agreed to be his "lover". We don't kow what really happened but one thing is that he was wrong for killing her but she was wrong for using and taking his money. There are three sides to a story. His side, her side, and the truth. She was no saint and he was no angel they were both sinners and all they ended up doing was hurting others. Most of all his wife because she had no idea of this. So in all we should look at both sides.
His NY blond Puerto Rican wife knew the sordid details, don't pretend she didn't. Its tragic for all concerned, even the ones that had nothing to do with it.
Bad choices will produce a boatload of consequences thats outta our capacity to stop or change. BEWARE CHEATERS, you will be caught.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
His NY blond Puerto Rican wife knew the sordid details, don't pretend she didn't. Its tragic for all concerned, even the ones that had nothing to do with it.
Bad choices will produce a boatload of consequences thats outta our capacity to stop or change. BEWARE CHEATERS, you will be caught.
And a racist liar like you knew him well as you said nothead.

Speaks to your quality, morals and character, all low nothead.

He, like you was trash as a human being.
iyana

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Judged:

that man is such a jack azz because he killed my cuzin
Jasmiinee

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Woweerz ii Know Da Siisteer....ii Hoppee Deeyy Geet Throuqh Diiz Traqeeddyy.....Prayyeerz Go Too Da HouseeHoldd....Mayy Godd Bleezz Deem

Since: May 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

A restraining order is just a piece of paper.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Judged:

iyana wrote:
that man is such a jack **** because he killed my cuzin
yOU knew what was happening why didn't you intervene? Coward!!!!!!!!!!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Jasmiinee wrote:
Woweerz ii Know Da Siisteer....ii Hoppee Deeyy Geet Throuqh Diiz Traqeeddyy.....Prayyeerz Go Too Da HouseeHoldd....Mayy Godd Bleezz Deem
Go back to school, we don't need this ignorant ebonic talk to the world.
You don't see any foreigners trying to talk that crap, learn some spanish.
Patrish Cousins

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

I love you aunt Kate and we all miss you very much. Chuckie is gonna be the man that you raised him to be and take care of his siblings. R.I.P

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
As did you nothead. Why didn't ou do something about it?

Too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't do anything about it since you knew him because he was one of your good "Teabagger" buddies?

You support adulterous murderers. Says a lot about you nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 16 min positronium 11,429
Battle Flag 10 hr VN Vet 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... 18 hr Jenny 1
richmond dmv driving route Sun New driver 1
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Sat Buddy Mitchell 4
Idolize: A new beauty and brow bar in Short Pum... (Jul '12) Jul 19 Cass 14
Getting Lost Jul 19 travelbug 1
•••
•••