Shooting Victim Had Restraining Order...

Shooting Victim Had Restraining Order Against Suspect. - wtvr

There are 135 comments on the WTVR story from May 31, 2010, titled Shooting Victim Had Restraining Order Against Suspect. - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

It's a pain Sharon Scales and Janet Johnson hoped they'd never have to live with.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sharon

Waterford, MI

#1 May 31, 2010
I pray for the family that they may find peace
WOW

Richmond, VA

#2 May 31, 2010
Continued prayers for the family. Especially the children. Stay strong family and stay prayerful.
kelsey

San Leandro, CA

#3 May 31, 2010
sad to see her leave and hope the kids stay strong
Joanne

AOL

#4 May 31, 2010
This is such a sad thing - perhaps it will help the police and our lawmakers take "stalking" more seriously.

My prayers to the children and family.
Glen Allen

Mechanicsville, VA

#5 May 31, 2010
This guy obviously had some mental issues, he was probably bipolar and off his medications. That is not to say that all people who suffer from bipolar are violent, but if it is in their nature, missing their meds could cause something like this to happen. In any event, if it was him they found in the river, I hope it turns out he took his own life instead of another murder for Richmond.
sandy

Dallas, GA

#6 May 31, 2010
this guy was a control freak till the end. even controlled how he was going to go. such a coward. to me this was no man. i hope her family can move forward knowing that this animal is done. god bless!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 May 31, 2010
Glen Allen wrote:
This guy obviously had some mental issues, he was probably bipolar and off his medications. That is not to say that all people who suffer from bipolar are violent, but if it is in their nature, missing their meds could cause something like this to happen. In any event, if it was him they found in the river, I hope it turns out he took his own life instead of another murder for Richmond.
Sounds like experience talking...
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#8 May 31, 2010
clemmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Location Hidden? Sound Scared
Kwame

Washington, DC

#9 May 31, 2010
My heart goes out to her family. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 May 31, 2010
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Location Hidden? Sound Scared
After your record of assault and batteries anyone would be scared!
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#11 Jun 1, 2010
clemmie wrote:
<quoted text>
After your record of assault and batteries anyone would be scared!
You know, they have medicine for that - get you some.
Glen Allen

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2010
clemmie wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a roommate a few years back that was bipolar, she was a really nice person, but for some reason she went off her meds and became obsessive over me. The story is too long to go into, but she landed up being committed to a hospital by her family, and the doctors said she would be fine after she went back on her meds. There is something about the meds (side effects) that the patients do not like, going off them is not unusual,)
JOHANNA TAYLOR

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2010
THIS CAME AS SUCH A SHOCK TO EVERYONE BUT I KNOW TIME & LOVE WILL HEAL THE HURT. RIGHT NOW IM PRAYING FOR THE ANGER I HARBOR FOR HASSAN. WHAT HE DID WAS EVIL & SELFISH! HOWEVER, IF THAT WAS REALLY HIS BODY FOUND IN THE RIVER--I AM COMFORTED KNOWING HE IS NOT OUT HERE WALKING AROUND WITH HIS FREEDOM OR HIS LIFE. GOD HELP US ALL...
Nikisha Nicole Bratten

Richmond, VA

#14 Jun 1, 2010
We miss you,Cousin Kate! I know you are looking down on us and We want to share your spotlight in our our hearts!
Iris Mitchell

Saluda, VA

#15 Jun 1, 2010
Our angel Kate is above with Mother and she is at peace, both of them with our God. I will continue to pray her children and the famlily and I am here for you all just call and I will be there. I love you all and I will be there even without a call. Daddy be strong.
windshield express

Palo Alto, CA

#16 Jun 1, 2010
i got a chance to meet kate when she purchase the sprakle bueaty supply from me. I always thought she was a lovely person. And even when i would see her from time to time she always had a smile on her face. my heart and prayers go out to the family and kids.
a concerned citizen

Richmond, VA

#17 Jun 1, 2010
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of a beautiful, focused, faithful young woman & mother. May the prayers of others also help with the healing that has to come to the family.
leslie harrison

Highland Springs, VA

#18 Jun 1, 2010
im am so sad to hear this terrible news kate was a very god old friend of mine and it hurts that som eone would do this to her she has allways been a happy careing person may god be with her family
Sincerely

Richmond, VA

#19 Jun 1, 2010
prayers to this family.
Missy

Sandston, VA

#20 Jun 1, 2010
U really dont know who youre involved with these days
Just be very careful
Jealously, controlling, obsessive are RED FLAGS you are in a
dangerous relationship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officers Work 84 Hours May '17 Natl Champ Clemso... 7
News ICE agents arrest 82 people, 68 with criminal c... Apr '17 tomin cali 9
Tell Congress Stop Robbing Our SS Trust Fund Apr '17 Big Bertha 2
Non compliance Sanctuary city Apr '17 Law abiding citizen 1
finallly action to stop robocalls Apr '17 Bill 1
2 Myths About Cats Not True Apr '17 Uncle Ramos 2
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance