Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 18, 2013
 
Except for when I had to use electrical services living in Charlotte NC, I've always had great service from RK Newman. Thanks. http://www.thefatherson.com
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, and nobody to bring justice to or for no-show.
Never owned slaves. And if you check the history books, you will find that your own people sold you into slavery nothead.
Bring justice to them by terminating yourself! You can explain it to them in Hell!
You mean your ancestors sold the slaves. They bred them like cattle and treated them inhumanly. Check it out.....even after the Constitution was activated you sorry mongrels still wanted to be like your mother land England. Free labor on the backs of slaves. We're going to get the upper hand one day and make you savages pay up quite dearly. The wealth of you wicked azz cretins will be re-distributed to those who deserve it.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 19, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your ancestors sold the slaves. They bred them like cattle and treated them inhumanly. Check it out.....even after the Constitution was activated you sorry mongrels still wanted to be like your mother land England. Free labor on the backs of slaves. We're going to get the upper hand one day and make you savages pay up quite dearly. The wealth of you wicked azz cretins will be re-distributed to those who deserve it.
Only in your dream no-show.

My family never owned any slaves.

Next stupid "poor me, I'm a victim" Bull$hit lie you want to try nothead?

I love it when you prove your stupidity like this daily!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dream no-show.
My family never owned any slaves.
Next stupid "poor me, I'm a victim" Bull$hit lie you want to try nothead?
I love it when you prove your stupidity like this daily!
Your savage ancestors did own slaves...the mammy raised your racist azz.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 20, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your savage ancestors did own slaves...the mammy raised your racist azz.
LOL None of my ancestors would buy trash like you no-show.

Racist morons like you just are not worth 2 cents nothead.
James

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 8, 2013
 
I thought I was coming here to get a review on RK Newman and I have to read some running arguments from a couple of nut cases. Please guys, do your fighting somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... 54 min Cramaz 3
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr VN Vet 11,518
Bob McDonnell's Legal Defense Tue Delano 1
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Jul 28 truth told 20
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Jul 27 Buddy Mitchell 5
Loaner of Money Beware Jul 25 Richard Firth 1
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Jul 23 Lena 2
•••
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••