Man charged in Rusk Ave. shooting death

Sep 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

A Richmond man who turned himself in to police last night is now charged in the shooting death of a woman found inside a car.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2012
 
What, yet another black on black homicide?

No-show's peeps just keep rolling up the numbers.

Good job nothead. Your extermination project id working.
S4A The Great

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guess you have lost all credibility on this forum, Taz-Hole.
I'll get down to your gutter height and bump you up.

You can thank me later.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

S4A The Great wrote:
Guess you have lost all credibility on this forum, Taz-Hole.
I'll get down to your gutter height and bump you up.
You can thank me later.
s4a, how is your court case going trying to get your name off the sex offender registry??

Good Luck!!
Local

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
s4a, how is your court case going trying to get your name off the sex offender registry??
Good Luck!!
So..........I'm supposed to care about what you say for what reason? Sammy the MEGA-SORE-@$$. You're so D@^^n3 stupid.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Local wrote:
<quoted text>So..........I'm supposed to care about what you say for what reason? Sammy the MEGA-SORE-@$$. You're so D@^^n3 stupid.
s4a,now Local what next?? Changing names again??? Do something original we already have a name changer here in Richmond. Her current name is hammertoe.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
What, yet another black on black homicide?
No-show's peeps just keep rolling up the numbers.
Good job nothead. Your extermination project id working.
Your gay azz son and his fellow comrades will make your ppl. extinct in 40 years. HOW BOUT THAT MORON.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay azz son and his fellow comrades will make your ppl. extinct in 40 years. HOW BOUT THAT MORON.
How is your new religion going? It's okay that your prayer mat has crack pipe burns in it. After all it's the thought that counts. Remember 5 times a day and face toward the back entrance to Gilpin, thats West.

Do you throw rocks too?
S4A The Great

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
s4a, how is your court case going trying to get your name off the sex offender registry??
Good Luck!!
That's "S4A, The Great".
Always respect your superiors.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2012
 
S4A The Great wrote:
<quoted text>That's "S4A, The Great".
Always respect your superiors.
LOL "Superiors" ?????

You aren't even equal to no-show, let alone superiopr to anyone.

$hit4brains, you make nothead almost look intelligent, almost.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your new religion going? It's okay that your prayer mat has crack pipe burns in it. After all it's the thought that counts. Remember 5 times a day and face toward the back entrance to Gilpin, thats West.
Do you throw rocks too?
Your head is needed on a platter. That would be Willards dinner menu/
Local

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL "Superiors" ?????
You aren't even equal to no-show, let alone superiopr to anyone.
$hit4brains, you make nothead almost look intelligent, almost.
Slow down peon. I never claimed to be "superiopr".

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

S4A The Great wrote:
<quoted text>That's "S4A, The Great".
Always respect your superiors.
Too many "40's" last night $hit4brains? Can't remember what you spewed?

Typical coward DemocRAT idiot.
S4A the Great

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 2, 2012
 
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many "40's" last night $hit4brains? Can't remember what you spewed?
Typical coward DemocRAT idiot.
Every time I read a comment from you, I have a "RACFADATS SAMMY ITAH" experience.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 2, 2012
 
S4A the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Every time I read a comment from you, I have a "RACFADATS SAMMY ITAH" experience.
Every time I read a post from you I see another $hit4brains spew.

Nothing intelligent is ever posted by you.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

S4A the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Every time I read a comment from you, I have a "RACFADATS SAMMY ITAH" experience.
s4a, local, s4a the geek, on and on. What is your goats name??
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 3, 2012
 
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
s4a, local, s4a the geek, on and on. What is your goats name??
tHE same name as your mammy.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 3, 2012
 
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
s4a, local, s4a the geek, on and on. What is your goats name??
I thought $hit4brains and nothead shared the goat.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought $hit4brains and nothead shared the goat.
They did!!! Until Section8 ran the goat out of Gilpin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 50 min VN Vet 9,826
Debate: Gay Marriage - Richmond, VA (Jul '10) 10 hr Mike 264
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Apr 22 ank 239
Women: What is the preferred penis size? Apr 21 Nick_B 1
need a sexting partner Apr 21 Nick_B 10
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
70 year olds robbed OMG Apr 19 just wondering 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••