Clinton tours for Obama, Ryan for GOP...

Clinton tours for Obama, Ryan for GOP ticket in Va

There are 7 comments on the WRIC-TV Richmond story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Clinton tours for Obama, Ryan for GOP ticket in Va. In it, WRIC-TV Richmond reports that:

Paul Ryan flew into Richmond trying to fuel what polls suggest is a Republican rally, while a hoarse and tired former President Bill Clinton became a rousing proxy for President Barack Obama in two swing-state Virginia rallies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRIC-TV Richmond.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
" I did not have sexual relations with that woman "

Trash stumping for TRASH!!!!
FDG

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Clinton will give Obama briefing on proper use of Good Cigars.
Troll watchmen inc

Grand Junction, CO

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
" I did not have sexual relations with that woman "
Trash stumping for TRASH!!!!
wheres georgie boy stumpin?

Richmond, VA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Troll watchmen inc wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres georgie boy stumpin?
Guess you can't understand Class. But there is the problem isn't it?

Richmond, VA

#8 Nov 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes not stumping for your mammy.
Your DEAD pappie was stumping for gay rights when he choked!!!
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Sammie does have a point. After all, Obama has an ad by Mother Jones claiming that Romney did something wrong when no one was looking.

Bill Clinton got blow jobs from Monica when no one was looking, too. And slick willie couldnt have been paying that much attention to our national security for the World Trade Center to have been bombed the first time under Clinton's watch. The US government had bin Laden in custody and not os slick Clinton allowed bin Laden to be released from US custody. When no one was watching, bin Laden had been training terrorist who again attacked on 9/11/01. What kind of costs do you think was dropped on Bush. Bush had no choice but to respond by defending this nation's security and to launch the war on terrorism.

Obama has yet to answer for Benghazi. All he has down is lie and act like an ostrich burying his head in the sand.

I just cant see 4 more years of this bull crap.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Independent wrote:
Sammie does have a point. After all, Obama has an ad by Mother Jones claiming that Romney did something wrong when no one was looking.
Bill Clinton got blow jobs from Monica when no one was looking, too. And slick willie couldnt have been paying that much attention to our national security for the World Trade Center to have been bombed the first time under Clinton's watch. The US government had bin Laden in custody and not os slick Clinton allowed bin Laden to be released from US custody. When no one was watching, bin Laden had been training terrorist who again attacked on 9/11/01. What kind of costs do you think was dropped on Bush. Bush had no choice but to respond by defending this nation's security and to launch the war on terrorism.
Obama has yet to answer for Benghazi. All he has down is lie and act like an ostrich burying his head in the sand.
I just cant see 4 more years of this bull crap.
How come romney hid his profits from the AUTO bailout? Could it be the reason he hasn't shown his tax returns??????????
15-20 million hidden under his wifes name. How many billions will he steal from the gov't coffers when the military doesn't need 2trillion more dollars? Ask questions for the sake of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry McAuliffe to leave the Democratic Party 11 hr The Team of Donal... 1
A no vote Mon turd detector 2
Klinton and Koone Jul 24 Mike Jersey 2
The final Ukrops knife in backs of their loyal ... Jul 23 bona fide 3
Joe King Danville Jul 21 E Wright 4
Doctor Jul 14 AAA 2
Stay Away from These Cities on the 15th Jul 13 Concerned Citizen 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance