VA AG to Board: Ignore Advice, You're on Your Own - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a...

Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has told the Virginia Board of Health that it might have to hire outside counsel if it again ignores his advice on abortion clinic regulations and gets sued. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Sep 14, 2012
Ridic wrote:
This guy is such a tool, but a typical "holier than thou" far right ideologue. There's no way that VA can deny legal protection to board of health because they didn't take his "advice." Go have your tantrum elsewhere KC. Grow up.
But they can, Ridic; you need to read up on the law. The AG is saying that they will be without AG "assistance" IF they disregard his "advice", not that they are not allowed "legal protection". The law will still protect them, but without the AG's minions to defend them...thus the "on your own" statement.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#23 Sep 14, 2012
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. NBC29 is really dragging up the bottom feeders today.
Well you know Greggory sh-t floats.
I Believe

Raleigh, NC

#24 Sep 14, 2012
...men should stay out of women's health care decisions between her and her doctor.

...women should learn how to use birth control so this won't be an issue.

...widening a door opening won't improve women's health care at a clinic.

...Republicans are hypocrites because they want government out of our private lives, yet they want the government to be able to tell a woman that she has to have this unwanted baby, and they will not help her take care of it after it is born.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Sep 14, 2012
I Believe wrote:
...men should stay out of women's health care decisions between her and her doctor.
...women should learn how to use birth control so this won't be an issue.
...widening a door opening won't improve women's health care at a clinic.
...Republicans are hypocrites because they want government out of our private lives, yet they want the government to be able to tell a woman that she has to have this unwanted baby, and they will not help her take care of it after it is born.
But isn't expecting the government to "help her take care of it after it is born" letting the government INTO our private lives? Your initial statements were good, but then you lost it when you resorted to anti republican ranting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 8 hr Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Dec 18 lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Dec 17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 13
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Dec 16 The Commentator 1
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]