VA AG to Board: Ignore Advice, You're...

VA AG to Board: Ignore Advice, You're on Your Own - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a...

There are 24 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 13, 2012, titled VA AG to Board: Ignore Advice, You're on Your Own - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has told the Virginia Board of Health that it might have to hire outside counsel if it again ignores his advice on abortion clinic regulations and gets sued.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grateful

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Good for Ken! Finally, someone with back bone! Women's health should never be sacrificed for profit!
Ridic

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2012
This guy is such a tool, but a typical "holier than thou" far right ideologue. There's no way that VA can deny legal protection to board of health because they didn't take his "advice." Go have your tantrum elsewhere KC. Grow up.
Vote Forward

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
And the GOP war on women continues...
bosco

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
KC is right on. The board of health is a state unit. If they fail to follow superior AG advice, then each of the BoH members SHOULD BE legally liable on their own. Where do these sexists get the idea that they can ignore any rule/regulation/law they don't like!! P... on them.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Vote Forward wrote:
And the GOP war on women continues...
What??? War on women??? Your nuts!!! Call it what it really is "Dykes Looking for a Fight".
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Like voter fraud, this is a solution looking for a problem. WOW will lose votes, not gain them.
As a woman

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 13, 2012
The war on women started a long time ago when the first baby girl was aborted with her consent.
As a woman

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 13, 2012
**withOUT

Richmond, VA

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Rush Maddow wrote:
<quoted text>
Women should have the right to be as much as men like possible, including having a penis.
I wish you well.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? War on women??? Your nuts!!! Call it what it really is "Dykes Looking for a Fight".
What does a woman's sexual orientation have to do with them wanting to have a choice in their healthcare, rights, etc?
old timer

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Sep 13, 2012
By the time a law suit comes around, ole Ken with be long gone, thankfully..Government should stay out of medicine.

Richmond, VA

#13 Sep 13, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a woman's sexual orientation have to do with them wanting to have a choice in their healthcare, rights, etc?
Isn't that the piont, you already have all the CHOICE any decient human being can stand. Now you want someone else to pay for it.

Woman's Rights

1.You have the right to sleep with whomever you choose to and have unprotected sex.

2.You have the right to choose an abortion no questions asked within the first three months of pregnancy wether or not the male you slept with agrees with the termination (as you like to call it) Putting a time limit on your CHOICE is just to much.

3.You have the right to child support in any and every situation possibly imaginable. You don't know who he is thats okay you still get it. He did not want a child thats okay you still get it. Oh he is locked up again thats okay you still get it (doesn't say much for your CHOICE of men). Oh you lied and said you were taking birth control again don't worry no matter what your CHOICE you still get it. Oh yeah I could keep going.

You have all the CHOICE you need truth is you want someone else to pay for your piss poor CHOICES. The loudest of you crying foul are DYKES and can't possibly get pregnant anyway. You just hate men and want to pick a fight. The cirle of DRAMA you love. Stop pretending you are normal. Your code name is hondacivic but I got 50 bucks you drive a pickup truck. Now you have been forced to look at yourself go beat up some weak boy or go get some help, either way I am not going to pay for your mistakes while you insist on calling it choice.
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the piont, you already have all the CHOICE any decient human being can stand. Now you want someone else to pay for it.
Woman's Rights
1.You have the right to sleep with whomever you choose to and have unprotected sex.
2.You have the right to choose an abortion no questions asked within the first three months of pregnancy wether or not the male you slept with agrees with the termination (as you like to call it) Putting a time limit on your CHOICE is just to much.
3.You have the right to child support in any and every situation possibly imaginable. You don't know who he is thats okay you still get it. He did not want a child thats okay you still get it. Oh he is locked up again thats okay you still get it (doesn't say much for your CHOICE of men). Oh you lied and said you were taking birth control again don't worry no matter what your CHOICE you still get it. Oh yeah I could keep going.
You have all the CHOICE you need truth is you want someone else to pay for your **** poor CHOICES. The loudest of you crying foul are DYKES and can't possibly get pregnant anyway. You just hate men and want to pick a fight. The cirle of DRAMA you love. Stop pretending you are normal. Your code name is hondacivic but I got 50 bucks you drive a pickup truck. Now you have been forced to look at yourself go beat up some weak boy or go get some help, either way I am not going to pay for your mistakes while you insist on calling it choice.
You must have had some bad relationships with women in your past. I suspect she probably left you for another woman. If you honestly think that everyone is treated equal, has the same rights and opportunities as everyone else and are level on the same playing field, you need to get out more.

I don't know where you get that I am a woman. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I am a man. Where can I pick up my $50.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#15 Sep 13, 2012
This is a good reason FOR late term abortion, to get rid of liberals.
Amy

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Sep 13, 2012
I do not understand what all the fuss is about. Abortions are outpatient surgery. I cannot think of another outpatient surgery that is performed at locations that are not held to hospital standards. I would think that everyone would be in favor of higher standards for medical care, which is what this amounts to. How can you argue against wanting abortions to be as safe as possible? I thought abortions were made legal so they would no longer be performed in back alleys - so that women who wanted abortions could be safe and healthy. But now the same people who argued for legalizing abortion, so it could be performed in a clinical environment, are now saying it is not fair and somehow impedes a woman's ability to get an abortion if they must be performed in a safer environment??? You cannot argue two sides of the same coin, people.

Richmond, VA

#17 Sep 14, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have had some bad relationships with women in your past. I suspect she probably left you for another woman. If you honestly think that everyone is treated equal, has the same rights and opportunities as everyone else and are level on the same playing field, you need to get out more.
I don't know where you get that I am a woman. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I am a man. Where can I pick up my $50.
Wonderful marrage of 14 years and like the energizer bunny still going. Oh and this is gonna hurt you a little but I occasionally go to CHURCH.

And no everyone is not treated equal please re-read above does any of that sound fair?? But yes in many cases it tips the other way as well.

In closing you are NO man at all. And for your fifty bucks you are welcome to come get it under two conditions you wear a dress and act like a Lady and sell that damb pick up TRUCK!! Come and GET IT!!!
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
In closing you are NO man at all. And for your fifty bucks you are welcome to come get it under two conditions you wear a dress and act like a Lady and sell that damb pick up TRUCK!! Come and GET IT!!!
Sorry, but I'm not into the cross dressing scene just so you can get your rocks off.
Hootchie

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Sep 14, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm not into the cross dressing scene just so you can get your rocks off.
Been following this debate and back and forth, honda to say the least you got your azz handed to you. Oh well maybe next time you wine you will be standing on firmer ground.

I have to ask, "How much for the Truck"???
buyerbeware

Crozet, VA

#20 Sep 14, 2012
As a woman wrote:
The war on women started a long time ago when the first baby girl was aborted with her consent.
Freudian slip?
Greg

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Sep 14, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful marrage of 14 years and like the energizer bunny still going. Oh and this is gonna hurt you a little but I occasionally go to CHURCH.
And no everyone is not treated equal please re-read above does any of that sound fair?? But yes in many cases it tips the other way as well.
Wow. NBC29 is really dragging up the bottom feeders today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned about What Your Children are Learning... Oct 14 Concerned Citizen 1
High School Swimming Sep 20 Coach Kelly Cleary 1
The Momís March For Our Children And America Sep '17 WatchmanOnTheWall 1
Want to Know What Your Children Read in School Aug '17 Concerned Citizen 1
finallly action to stop robocalls (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bill 1
2 Myths About Cats Not True (Mar '17) Apr '17 Uncle Ramos 2
Questions You Need to Ask before Purchasing a C... (Mar '17) Mar '17 gourmet 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance