VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
they are that way b/c the white man got his damn claws all over the reigns of power. money controls and the white man got all the money.
You learning .... 8th grade or so I bet .
pedro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
they are that way b/c the white man got his damn claws all over the reigns of power. money controls and the white man got all the money.
got a job,then you might have some money
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
is it ignorance to state that the white man controls the money supply?
up or down, their damn hands is all over the money. white wall street, white federal reserve, white "Illuminati" controllers.
And what do blacks do with their money? stick on the freezer, that clever.
WOW

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
why should a black man slave his way to get ahead and move beside a white person just too **** them off. the hell with them. blacks don't need to be validated by any white person just to prove they can do it too. hell man, if any black move beside a white person, the first thing they do is call a realtor and put a "for sale" sign up. so **** on the racist devils.
I bought up enough land , so whiney folk like you cant get close .

keeps the prices high and you in the urban areas where the cost of living is subsadized.
Guardian

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>We can't fix everything but we can stop the mindless slaughter of children by guns, but I guess thats OK by you, keep buying those guns and bullets and you support the carnage that slaughters innocent children every day.
Is that you Piers Morgan?
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white ppl. are the #1 reason this world is so screwed up. the craziness speaks to it every time.
If whitey hadnt went to africa you would be livin in a hut in africa barefoot and naked chasin food with spears and trying to keep from gettin traded as a slave by other tribes. Look at somalia. After civilized white people left it went back to the stone age. Can't even keep on electricity lol. Now you lucky enuf to get the man's check and subsidized housing. You should thank every white man you see
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text> The last time my white self was near richmond I won a tee shirt for something I think some black boys also dont have we white boys do .
I can get down in the mudd with ya boy. I bet i got the bigger equipment and the better genes :)
I can play the game
Look st all the great acheivemnts in Africa before the white man. Architecture: the mud hut. Literature: drawings on rock (obviously written language a little beyond their capacity). Weapons technology: the spear.Music: beating on hollow logs. Science: Yea right. Political: innovators in raiding neighboring tribes and pioneers in the slave trade. And how far have they evolved since being exposed to white culture....refer to the first part of my post
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
You betta beilieve you aint one of the Jaaay-z.
You still in the field where you are smart enough to get by.
good luck girl :)
and you eazy .... like fiddy cent
i'm not down with your hip-hop ease. you still got 100 problems and i ain't gonna solve them for you. by the way Mothrafudder....i'm no damn girl.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text> I must say I neva seen a person of color in a tin foil hat .....looks great on them though.
I love ma sweet tea, here from the porch :)
cheers
you got the tin-foil hat on.....pretending that you are imitating the tin man from the "Wizard of Oz."
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
got a job,then you might have some money
i'm retired and got plenty of money. pray you get to retirement age....but its doubtful. if you do, there will be no SS for you to get and your pension from your job will be non-existent. you gonna need to beat the streets like a homeless person for a living. booh-ya!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>And what do blacks do with their money? stick on the freezer, that clever.
they do what you white ppl. do.......spend it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought up enough land , so whiney folk like you cant get close .
keeps the prices high and you in the urban areas where the cost of living is subsadized.
a lot of hillbilly jed clampetts do that.....good for you. bet'cha your shelterd arse need to come out every now an then. as far as keeping the land value high is a misnomer.....swamp land is not pricey. urban areas are not subsidized.....beats eating bears, squirrels, snakes, pickled buzzard eggs, rabbits, nite-crawlers, hemp, possum....ETC.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>If whitey hadnt went to africa you would be livin in a hut in africa barefoot and naked chasin food with spears and trying to keep from gettin traded as a slave by other tribes. Look at somalia. After civilized white people left it went back to the stone age. Can't even keep on electricity lol. Now you lucky enuf to get the man's check and subsidized housing. You should thank every white man you see
you are so ignorant of the culture of africans that its downright criminal. why don't you google for its history and see how it was. you savages were hidden in the caves of siberia until someone rescued y'all from extinction. that was the biggest mistake in all of history....now look how messed up the world is because of y'all.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so ignorant of the culture of africans that its downright criminal. why don't you google for its history and see how it was. you savages were hidden in the caves of siberia until someone rescued y'all from extinction. that was the biggest mistake in all of history....now look how messed up the world is because of y'all.
To bad it wasn't the black man who rescued us. We evolved until we came to africa and rescued you from the stone age with boats. Funny I would have thought people living in lion country would have come up with the brick wall rather than the grass hut lmao. Look at all the culture in the refugee camps and who dey cry to. Oh please mr whitey drop me some food i didn't get to sail to america and learn to plant crops
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm retired and got plenty of money. pray you get to retirement age....but its doubtful. if you do, there will be no SS for you to get and your pension from your job will be non-existent. you gonna need to beat the streets like a homeless person for a living. booh-ya!!!
Welfare is retirement. Guess if you plan on livin your life in the projects collectin that welfare check you are basically retired.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>To bad it wasn't the black man who rescued us. We evolved until we came to africa and rescued you from the stone age with boats. Funny I would have thought people living in lion country would have come up with the brick wall rather than the grass hut lmao. Look at all the culture in the refugee camps and who dey cry to. Oh please mr whitey drop me some food i didn't get to sail to america and learn to plant crops
you are still speaking like a dumb azz bytch. i told you to google africas history and your cave dwelling siberian land. whites didn't rescue blacks from a damn thing....the indians should have killed your savage azzes the moment the boats landed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare is retirement. Guess if you plan on livin your life in the projects collectin that welfare check you are basically retired.
real funny Mothrafudder......if i get that much welfare to afford all that i have...then welfare has to be a mighty blessing to me. and just think, you bytches paid the whole tab and will continue to pay it.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>To bad it wasn't the black man who rescued us. We evolved until we came to africa and rescued you from the stone age with boats. Funny I would have thought people living in lion country would have come up with the brick wall rather than the grass hut lmao. Look at all the culture in the refugee camps and who dey cry to. Oh please mr whitey drop me some food i didn't get to sail to america and learn to plant crops
You a sick puppy.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>You a sick puppy.
Thank u lol
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>You a sick puppy.
This being said by a man who commented in another article that blacks lack impulse control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 4 hr Hoolio 2,539
4 Billion dollars 17 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 20 hr Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••