VA Senate Panel Again Kills Gun Show Loophole Bill

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A Virginia Senate committee has again killed legislation to close the so-called "gun show loophole." The Courts of Justice Committee voted 11-3 to reject the measure Monday.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>What about the poor children. You can save them with prohibition. Or do you just like to sit around drunk and say gun cowboy.
I sit around all day dreaming up stuff to PO dum gun cowboys. I don't imbibe, but I'm sure you do, all real men do, right?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Areyoukiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UPS ships weapons everyday!
UPS accepts packages containing firearms (as defined by Title 18, Chapter 44, and Title 26, Chapter 53 of the United States Code) for transportation only (a) between licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, and licensed collectors (as defined in Title 18, Chapter 44 of the United States Code), and government agencies and (b) where not otherwise prohibited by federal, state or local law (i) from an individual to a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector; and (ii) from a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to an individual.
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
95 is wide open....please drive your car 150 mph...please please
Actually I have never been 150MPH on I-95, however, I have been 143MPH there in a dodge 440. Yesterday I was on I-81 and I-64 and at times was going about 100MPH, see, spookie like the old movie white men can't jump. Unlike the truth that black men can't drive I am very comfortable at speeds in excess of 100 MPH. By the way, do you still say there are no projects on nine mile road? Tell that to the people around nine mile and 28th street.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>I sit around all day dreaming up stuff to PO dum gun cowboys. I don't imbibe, but I'm sure you do, all real men do, right?
Sorry to disappoint you I don't drink. But in my work i have seen the damage that irresponsible use of alcohol has done to children. Of course you want to piss off gun owners, you have no logical arguements so you just hurl childish misspelled insults for reaction. And I thought you were so worried about the poor children.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you I don't drink. But in my work i have seen the damage that irresponsible use of alcohol has done to children. Of course you want to **** off gun owners, you have no logical arguements so you just hurl childish misspelled insults for reaction. And I thought you were so worried about the poor children.
abuse is not the same as murder, so you can deal with abuse but murder is OK with you. The logical thing to do, like other countries do is to take the guns away. Thats logic, something western mans ego is ill equipped with.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>abuse is not the same as murder, so you can deal with abuse but murder is OK with you. The logical thing to do, like other countries do is to take the guns away. Thats logic, something western mans ego is ill equipped with.
Are you that scared of firearms. Go down to the projects and take some away lol. Oh by the way you forgot to call me a gun cowboy
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

sez you wrote:
<quoted text>abuse is not the same as murder, so you can deal with abuse but murder is OK with you. The logical thing to do, like other countries do is to take the guns away. Thats logic, something western mans ego is ill equipped with.
USA TODAY reports 180 children killed by firearms in 2010. MADD reports 211 children killed by drunk drivers in 2010. You were saying what about logic?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that scared of firearms. Go down to the projects and take some away lol. Oh by the way you forgot to call me a gun cowboy
the projects might be a good place for concealed carry if you're looking for a fight, but grabbing a gun along with wallet and keys to go to kroger is not

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

huck wrote:
<quoted text>
the projects might be a good place for concealed carry if you're looking for a fight, but grabbing a gun along with wallet and keys to go to kroger is not
Depends on which Kroger you go to. Supermarkets are a favorite target for armed robberies.

Any government that calls a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 an "assault weapon", but calls a fully automatic M4 a "personal defense weapon" when used by DHS is corrupt and Fascist!

If you don't like guns, don't own one. But that does not give you the right to stop me from owning one or carrying it.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

My guns have harmed or killed less people than the Kennedy family's cars and golf clubs.

Ban the Kennedy family from reproducing!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have never been 150MPH on I-95, however, I have been 143MPH there in a dodge 440. Yesterday I was on I-81 and I-64 and at times was going about 100MPH, see, spookie like the old movie white men can't jump. Unlike the truth that black men can't drive I am very comfortable at speeds in excess of 100 MPH. By the way, do you still say there are no projects on nine mile road? Tell that to the people around nine mile and 28th street.
white men can't do much more thatn hockey and car raciong......ask your wemin. there are no projects on 9 mile rd. in henrico.....i don't give a squat about the city of richmond.....whites built it as the capital of the confederacy. no womder theres a curase on mounument ave at the Lee statue.
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white men can't do much more thatn hockey and car raciong......ask your wemin. there are no projects on 9 mile rd. in henrico.....i don't give a squat about the city of richmond.....whites built it as the capital of the confederacy. no womder theres a curase on mounument ave at the Lee statue.
Boy this is one ignorant spook I am dealing with. Your first statement was that there were no projects on Nine Mile Road, when I proved you wrong you placed qualifications on your original statement although with your poor spelling and sentence structure there were hard to read. As for your little Garden of Eden near Nine Mile and Laburnum it is all ghetto from the Richmond City Limits to Airport drive in Sanston. Some of the Henrico officers reference your area to either being the Wild Kingdom or Animal Planet.
Last, you must have dropped out of school before graduation from the 8th grade. You state whites built Richmond as the capital of the Confedeeracy, you are so stupid to think Richmond did not exist before 1861? I will agree with you about the Monument Ave. problem, since they put the statue of Arthur Trash there (you know the little brown frag who died of aids) the area has been cursed, but Richmond has been cursed since it became mostly black.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that scared of firearms. Go down to the projects and take some away lol. Oh by the way you forgot to call me a gun cowboy
Not hardly, Got my DD214 with medals during VN. Guns don't scare me its the idiots that own them. Cowboy. Like ya'll say, a gun poses no risk all by itself, but thats hardly reality faced with all the bad guys and idiots who poses them.
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
My WORD , you still holding a grudge. You still living in those cotton fields .. blaming me the WHITE GUY .

Get up out of there, you can do it .
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy this is one ignorant spook I am dealing with. Your first statement was that there were no projects on Nine Mile Road, when I proved you wrong you placed qualifications on your original statement although with your poor spelling and sentence structure there were hard to read. As for your little Garden of Eden near Nine Mile and Laburnum it is all ghetto from the Richmond City Limits to Airport drive in Sanston. Some of the Henrico officers reference your area to either being the Wild Kingdom or Animal Planet.
Last, you must have dropped out of school before graduation from the 8th grade. You state whites built Richmond as the capital of the Confedeeracy, you are so stupid to think Richmond did not exist before 1861? I will agree with you about the Monument Ave. problem, since they put the statue of Arthur Trash there (you know the little brown frag who died of aids) the area has been cursed, but Richmond has been cursed since it became mostly black.
i write the way you are able to understand, mr. peckerhead. if you are referring to 7-gables apt. complex, it is not a ghetto. the address is not 9 mile rd., try laburnum ave.. i do take note that you are directionally challenged even with GPS voice activation. god help you with your mental challenges. those kkkracka cops in henrico are a bunch of fat red-neck slobs who constantly harass law-abiding black citizens. no wonder they are disliked by the east end folk, almost as bad as those swamp diving rebel sheriffs of hangover county.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text> USA TODAY reports 180 children killed by firearms in 2010. MADD reports 211 children killed by drunk drivers in 2010. You were saying what about logic?
Sorry, your can't mix apples to oranges to make a point, two entirely different issues, try again.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

randomthoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
My WORD , you still holding a grudge. You still living in those cotton fields .. blaming me the WHITE GUY .
Get up out of there, you can do it .
i'm not holding a grudge against anyone....just keeping the history alive. i don't live in a cotton field and never have.....but one thing is for sure you ppl. exited from the plantation for better digs in upper manhattan......you green acres hillbillies.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Easier to keep the prejudice alive and believe in the excuses rather then to work.
Davedude

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I took my wife and kids to a yard sale a few weeks ago, and the dude was trying to sell his AR-whatever along with a boatload of ammo. The really disturbing part (and the reason we left without buying anything), was the fact that the guy had it displayed on a table right next to the toddler toys they were selling. A fine example of responsible gun ownership.
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not holding a grudge against anyone....just keeping the history alive. i don't live in a cotton field and never have.....but one thing is for sure you ppl. exited from the plantation for better digs in upper manhattan......you green acres hillbillies.
I havent whent anywhere :) I still live on hollowed ground , still have shackels and chains hanging in some of the old slave quarters.

Just waiting for you to build that prison of hate and envy .

I can use the free labor. I aint neva owned any slaves , I have no debt to settle .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) 49 min btd 6
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr barefoot2626 11,437
Family and couples nudist resort events 6 hr Tom Yarrington 4
Battle Flag 22 hr VN Vet 2
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Mon Jenny 1
richmond dmv driving route Sun New driver 1
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Jul 19 Buddy Mitchell 4
•••
•••