One day we will rule richmond va!

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hate dem krackas

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The brothers are going to work it out and rule all of Richmond va! I will be laughing as we run the streets!

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

hate dem krackas wrote:
The brothers are going to work it out and rule all of Richmond va! I will be laughing as we run the streets!
Oh they are already running that experiment in Chicago. And well....
abortedbaby

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evil already reigns here.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 6, 2012
 
abortedbaby wrote:
Evil already reigns here.
They let you out "soldiergirl".

No-show is hiring "assistants" to work her alley for $.25 per john.

That is about the only place trash like you and nothead will ever rule!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
They let you out "soldiergirl".
No-show is hiring "assistants" to work her alley for $.25 per john.
That is about the only place trash like you and nothead will ever rule!
Did you gay son get hired for pennies on the dollar? You lie just like FOXnetworse, RomneyHood and Ryan.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 6, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you gay son get hired for pennies on the dollar? You lie just like FOXnetworse, RomneyHood and Ryan.
NO he didn't no-show.

But since I don't have a gay son, as always, you just sound stupid nothead.
hate dem krackas

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
NO he didn't no-show.
But since I don't have a gay son, as always, you just sound stupid nothead.
what what looking like joker! i is da truth in the booth read it in your blood. i will drink beer from the skull of john denver!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
NO he didn't no-show.
But since I don't have a gay son, as always, you just sound stupid nothead.
You do have a gay son, he looks just like you.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 7, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a gay son, he looks just like you.
LOL Mentally deficient racist morons like you will never rule anything, including your own destiny no-show.

Idiots like you, so dumb that you end up with criminal records never lead nothead.

You aren't slick enough to run with Sodimite el-Amin Green and king Salimi. They wouldn't even let you in the back door.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
FYI

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 23, 2012
 
abortedbaby wrote:
Evil already reigns here.
VA TAZ before he became a devil worshiper:

From Davidson, "Cookie" went on to study medicine at the University of North Carolina and, after a tour of duty in the Air Force Medical Corps, began a distinguished career as a teacher and practitioner in Richmond, Virginia, and more recently as a Clinical Associate Professor of the School of Medicine at the University of Virginia. A Fellow of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Rheumatology, he has authored dozens of articles and abstracts in his field, and even made scholarly forays into such arcana as the illnesses of John Calvin, which probably made his responsibilities as a Presbyterian elder more understandable, if not enjoyable!
Inconvient Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

hate dem krackas wrote:
The brothers are going to work it out and rule all of Richmond va! I will be laughing as we run the streets!
By work it out do you mean, get out of jail, get off crack or stop standing on the corner either drinking their 40oz or begging money?

Everybody knows that Richmond is a crap hole and it deserves no better than being run by spooks. Go to nine mile road near the projects or 23rd street and you will see the results of black rule.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Mentally deficient racist morons like you will never rule anything, including your own destiny no-show.
Idiots like you, so dumb that you end up with criminal records never lead nothead.
You aren't slick enough to run with Sodimite el-Amin Green and king Salimi. They wouldn't even let you in the back door.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Your gay azz son along with your colored wife will be the new normal in the Rainbow Coalition. You HIV positive son is now running for the presidency of Sodom and Gomarrah. Good luck with that.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
By work it out do you mean, get out of jail, get off crack or stop standing on the corner either drinking their 40oz or begging money?
Everybody knows that Richmond is a crap hole and it deserves no better than being run by spooks. Go to nine mile road near the projects or 23rd street and you will see the results of black rule.
Better still....journey over to Oregan Hills Hollywood cemetary and you'll see dead kkkrackers who tried to stop black rule.
Get the railroad spikes outta your azz moron.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2012
 
Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
By work it out do you mean, get out of jail, get off crack or stop standing on the corner either drinking their 40oz or begging money?
Everybody knows that Richmond is a crap hole and it deserves no better than being run by spooks. Go to nine mile road near the projects or 23rd street and you will see the results of black rule.
Scum like no-show are doing a wonderful job ruling Gilpin Court.

nothead's folks are also doing a fine job killing each other throughout the metro area.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Better still....journey over to Oregan Hills Hollywood cemetary and you'll see dead kkkrackers who tried to stop black rule.
Get the railroad spikes outta your azz moron.
Maybe we will stroll on over there by way of the slave trail. Get the railroad creosol soaked timber out your azz moon cricket.

Don't you still have a bunch of community service hours to work??
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum like no-show are doing a wonderful job ruling Gilpin Court.
nothead's folks are also doing a fine job killing each other throughout the metro area.
I live in the burbs, not in that scum bag territory called chesterfield.
Besides, i'm not from here anyway.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we will stroll on over there by way of the slave trail. Get the railroad creosol soaked timber out your azz moon cricket.
Don't you still have a bunch of community service hours to work??
The only thing left for me to do is rid VA of all you racist kkkrackers.
That would include "cooch," mcdonnell, bolling, macaca allen and all the rest of them devils.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing left for me to do is rid VA of all you racist kkkrackers.
That would include "cooch," mcdonnell, bolling, macaca allen and all the rest of them devils.
What are you gonna do??? Buy them off with Food Stamps???

Just a cry from Gilpin
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing left for me to do is rid VA of all you racist kkkrackers.
That would include "cooch," mcdonnell, bolling, macaca allen and all the rest of them devils.
Bring it on mutha. You and your kind ain't got the balls. Who would give your welfare check?

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 24, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing left for me to do is rid VA of all you racist kkkrackers.
That would include "cooch," mcdonnell, bolling, macaca allen and all the rest of them devils.
That will be rather hard to do for you no-show.

We all know you are too much of a coward to show your ugly face nothead!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 33 min barefoot2626 9,818
Debate: Gay Marriage - Richmond, VA (Jul '10) Wed GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 262
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Tue ank 239
Women: What is the preferred penis size? Apr 21 Nick_B 1
need a sexting partner Apr 21 Nick_B 10
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
70 year olds robbed OMG Apr 19 just wondering 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••