SlutWalks come to Richmond, Virginia

Sep 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

" SlutWalk " is an event that has taken place across the country and around the world.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Will there be "film at 11"? Let's just hope it isn't the same women that always show up to support abortion or they will all look like no-show.

The last thing anyone wants is to see nothead in a sexy outfit. That would be like putting baby doll shortie on a gorilla.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
Will there be "film at 11"? Let's just hope it isn't the same women that always show up to support abortion or they will all look like no-show.
The last thing anyone wants is to see nothead in a sexy outfit. That would be like putting baby doll shortie on a gorilla.
Yeah, troll the area and look for Ms.Vinson, i'm willing to bet you won't find her. But of course they probably will look a lot better than the ones you solicit on jeff davis' trailer parks.
Your colored wife and gay azz son will be appalled when they post your "Gotcha" picture in the paper.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, troll the area and look for Ms.Vinson, i'm willing to bet you won't find her. But of course they probably will look a lot better than the ones you solicit on jeff davis' trailer parks.
Your colored wife and gay azz son will be appalled when they post your "Gotcha" picture in the paper.
Unlike you no-show, I have no need for hookers. That is your specialty nothead. You take all the scum they turn down into your alley.

Truly pitiful nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you no-show, I have no need for hookers. That is your specialty nothead. You take all the scum they turn down into your alley.
Truly pitiful nothead.
Your colored wife is a hooker. Maybe you don't need an additional groupie, but you sure need a chitlin' dinner every now and then.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your colored wife is a hooker. Maybe you don't need an additional groupie, but you sure need a chitlin' dinner every now and then.
LOL Sub humans like you eat chitlins no-show. I prefer real food. Feel free to lick the gutter nothead, it will taste the same as your beloved chitlins.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sub humans like you eat chitlins no-show. I prefer real food. Feel free to lick the gutter nothead, it will taste the same as your beloved chitlins.
Never ate any chitlins, but i'm sure your colored wife serves them doing the Thanksgiving season with a bottle of Long John Silvers malt vinegar.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ate any chitlins, but i'm sure your colored wife serves them doing the Thanksgiving season with a bottle of Long John Silvers malt vinegar.
I believe that as much as I believe you were ever a "top senior adviser to the governor or a senior law enforcement official" as you claimed no-show.

You black folk just love your chitlins.

How is that law suit with the county going nothead?

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that as much as I believe you were ever a "top senior adviser to the governor or a senior law enforcement official" as you claimed no-show.
You black folk just love your chitlins.
How is that law suit with the county going nothead?
Poor Hammertoe.... She is having such an inner battle with her spiritual side lately. Her hero ODUMBO has turned out to be a GAY lover, her hate for the truth has caused an increase in her dosage to be able to function. Her Doctor just dropped all medicade patients now she will have to tell a new doctor about all her STD's. The Board of Health has ordered more blood work from her for something new and rare. Her mammie's azz mites have infested the dirty throw rug under her couch. Section8 is considering dropping her from their list of eligible tenants as she has that extra alley income she won't disclose. The ANNUAL Gilpin Court Fish Fry has been canceled this year do to all the violence and trash left at last years event. Her application for WIC was denied as they know her uterus feel out when she was 9 and can't have kids(thank God). On top of all that while back firing in the rain on her rust bucket moped another moped came along side her and side kicked her and her heap to the ground and sped off?!?!?

She should be offically calling herself a muslim within a week.
Inconvient Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Arn't all colored wives hookers? One thing about colored men and colored women is that they never get married, it interfers with their government entitlements.

What is this I hear about obama and his special relationship with Anderson Cooper?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Arn't all colored wives hookers? One thing about colored men and colored women is that they never get married, it interfers with their government entitlements.
What is this I hear about obama and his special relationship with Anderson Cooper?
You are trippin....i do believe you need another can of Fix-a-Flat.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Hammertoe.... She is having such an inner battle with her spiritual side lately. Her hero ODUMBO has turned out to be a GAY lover, her hate for the truth has caused an increase in her dosage to be able to function. Her Doctor just dropped all medicade patients now she will have to tell a new doctor about all her STD's. The Board of Health has ordered more blood work from her for something new and rare. Her mammie's azz mites have infested the dirty throw rug under her couch. Section8 is considering dropping her from their list of eligible tenants as she has that extra alley income she won't disclose. The ANNUAL Gilpin Court Fish Fry has been canceled this year do to all the violence and trash left at last years event. Her application for WIC was denied as they know her uterus feel out when she was 9 and can't have kids(thank God). On top of all that while back firing in the rain on her rust bucket moped another moped came along side her and side kicked her and her heap to the ground and sped off?!?!?
She should be offically calling herself a muslim within a week.
She may as well. Nobody else wants no-show. They might like her and nothead will have a new home with idiots as stupid as her.
Inconvient Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trippin....i do believe you need another can of Fix-a-Flat.
How many cans of Fix-a-Flat does it take to get your lips that big?

Oh, by the way, I do not use Fix-a-Flat, that is a low class repair when a replacement is needed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How many cans of Fix-a-Flat does it take to get your lips that big?
Oh, by the way, I do not use Fix-a-Flat, that is a low class repair when a replacement is needed.
I have thin lips like you white ppl..
Low class repair for a low class idiot. I hope you're replacing your brain instead waiting for another can of Fix-a-Flat.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Low class repair for a low class idiot. I hope you're replacing your brain instead waiting for another can of Fix-a-Flat.
THIN LIPS?!?!?..... They are shriveled up from suking on that crack pipe!!!

GLASS LIP MONKEY!!!
Inconvient Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually with every post you display your low class being, you bring up size of sex organ when you wish to disrespect white men, ok it is well known that the monkey has a sex organ that is very large to the rest of his body, ergo, you are saying that the black man is a step below the white man on the ladder of evolution? You reference a cheap, temp., tire repair when you talk about fix a flat, ergo, you are of the class who must put a can of goop in a tire to repair it rather than go to the tire store and replace it.

Bye the way, how is that suit against the county going, after you screamed out of how you would take them for a lot of money you have not said anything else and it has been a very long time. Another big mouth spook with no follow up? Hey, I just described the president.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
THIN LIPS?!?!?..... They are shriveled up from suking on that crack pipe!!!
GLASS LIP MONKEY!!!
Looked at your mammy lately....an ugly pit-bull with a Pall-Mall smoked up face.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually with every post you display your low class being, you bring up size of sex organ when you wish to disrespect white men, ok it is well known that the monkey has a sex organ that is very large to the rest of his body, ergo, you are saying that the black man is a step below the white man on the ladder of evolution? You reference a cheap, temp., tire repair when you talk about fix a flat, ergo, you are of the class who must put a can of goop in a tire to repair it rather than go to the tire store and replace it.
Bye the way, how is that suit against the county going, after you screamed out of how you would take them for a lot of money you have not said anything else and it has been a very long time. Another big mouth spook with no follow up? Hey, I just described the president.
Little pecker boy with a beer stained tongue. Oh how the trailer park trash love that Pabst Blue Ribbon smell when you munch away on the fur burger. You white boys are the only ones that go to the dentist for a hair cut.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
All true I/T. No-show doesn't have the mental capability to improve.

nothead was, is, and always will be an idiot!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
All true I/T. No-show doesn't have the mental capability to improve.
nothead was, is, and always will be an idiot!
Better to hear from you morons.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to hear from you morons.
Good to see you admitting you are an idioty no-show. It is a step in the right direction nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
4 Billion dollars 1 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 4 hr Steven 11
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 5 hr Pete 2,536
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••