David Temple Appeal

Since: Dec 10

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2010
Can anyone on here tell me what stage the David Temple appeal is in?I have read some posts, but haven't seen anything lately on it. Was he denied the appeal? Thanks!
know it all

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Free David Camm wrote:
Can anyone on here tell me what stage the David Temple appeal is in?I have read some posts, but haven't seen anything lately on it. Was he denied the appeal? Thanks!
It is still in the Appeallate process. I read that on a new thing in Texas. I know the Justice system moves real slow, so I don't know what stage it is in, but I guess no news is good news for his family.

Since: Apr 12

King George, VA

#3 Apr 28, 2012
He is guilty!!!! He wanted her in the closet because he knew the shotgun would make a huge mess and he wanted to contain it!! The kid had no reason to kill a pregnant woman and NOTHING was taken from the house and with the guard dog nobody could have gotten into the house. Plus he went into the back door, broke the glass after it was open and most likely parked his vehicle in back so no one would think he was home. And why would he take their kid to the park and store when he was sick?? No parent would do that, it wasn't but an hour or two after picking up the kid from daycare.
DAVID TEMPLE AND HIS WIFE SHOULD BE ON DEATH ROW!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic violation (Sep '16) Apr '17 Angelic flower 3
News Dexter Johnson faces possible execution (Jun '07) Apr '17 muff 658
News Cullinan Park Conservancy hires first executive... Mar '17 ConservancyPharts 1
Review: Amazing Smiles - Margaret Allen-William... (Nov '08) Mar '17 Bad exprience the... 21
Republic Roofing (Mar '09) Mar '17 Bill B 19
*keep a word*drop a word* (Jan '15) Feb '17 Brrrringg 222
Garage sale: old windows, doors, vintage antiqu... Feb '17 Heather Evans 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages