Prison Guard beats Inmate at Jester 4.

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elizabeth Bland

Melissa, TX

#1 May 8, 2007
If you know of anyone being mistreated in one of these prisons, contact the Auditors office in Austin, TX. They're the only people who can check on these things. I used to type audit reports on prisons and believe me, these guys are the only ones who can help. The Prison is run by levels of guards. The top level, the next and the next level. No guard oversteps his level to protect an Inmate. Not even the Prison Systems top man who runs the prison.
Just a tip for anyone who needs this info.
ROCKET0043

Uvalde, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2010
J4 IS ONE OF THE WORST PLACES TO BE AT...I USED TO BE A SSI THERE 3YEARS AGO...AND MAN IT'S BAD IN THERE...SOME OF THE OFFICERS WERE VERY DOWN TO EARTH..MR. DE LA PINA---FISHER..COLLINS..JUST TO NAME A FEW MADE MY TIME GO BY..THE A.C WOULD ALWAYS BREAK DOWN, AND WOULD TAKE WEEKS TO FIX IT :-( ...and about Prison Guard beating up Inmate...i believe it Cuz i would see it for my self....nobody has to tell me....
patricia

Morgan City, LA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
ROCKET0043 wrote:
J4 IS ONE OF THE WORST PLACES TO BE AT...I USED TO BE A SSI THERE 3YEARS AGO...AND MAN IT'S BAD IN THERE...SOME OF THE OFFICERS WERE VERY DOWN TO EARTH..MR. DE LA PINA---FISHER..COLLINS..JUST TO NAME A FEW MADE MY TIME GO BY..THE A.C WOULD ALWAYS BREAK DOWN, AND WOULD TAKE WEEKS TO FIX IT :-(...and about Prison Guard beating up Inmate...i believe it Cuz i would see it for my self....nobody has to tell me....
I have a son there and I thank you for this because I do think somethings are going on that should not. i thank that he is being given to much meds who should i talk to.
Missing my son

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2010
how can you see your son if he did not get to put anyone from his family on the visitor list at Jester four? I have written 2 times a week for 1 year and have heard nothing. I have a lawyer, but he said in Texas if you are not on the visitor list then you cannot see a family member. In Texas it does not matter that the person is not mentally well.
derp

Sugar Land, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2010
Prison isn't supposed to be fun.
Myswagg

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Wat do yall expect ur son/daughter, did a crime some did a very bad crime u think they suppose to be gentle and nice to ur kidz, wen in fact ur kids r the one given the CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS hard time while they r locked up...I bet yall dont know how yall kids act, yall think they dont give problems, ur son r daughter be fightin, throwin feces and urine on them officers so u dont think they need a beat down...Some of u parents raised an animal that needs to be caged up, they r very disrespectful to the FEMALE OFFICERS example pullin out they penis masturbatin and the male officers handle they disrespecting butts...but u parents trip me out wen they locked up thats wen yall have concerns in other words yall thinking about money and how u can sue the state...yall dont give blank, blank about ur kids etc...yall r pittyful...at Jester 4 its mental and some inmates that r runnin from the real unit the big boy man unit so they runs to j4 to get away from the other inmates thats trying to get in them...U HAVE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS THAT TRIES TO SAVE UR FAMILY MEMBERS FROM SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS FROM OTHER INMATES...ALL YALL CARE ABOUT IF THE OFFICERS R JUMPIN ON UR FAMILY R KID..YALL NOT WORRIN ABOUT FELLOW INMATES BEATIN THEM DOWN AND TAKEN THERE MANHOOD...STOP THE MADNESS...AND For ROCKET0043 U DIDNT SEE ANYTHING U JUST CLAIMIN, TELL THE PPL WHY U WAS LOCKED UP, HMMMM CHILD MOLESTER...
andy contreras

San Juan, TX

#7 Mar 4, 2011
well you all talk as you all been there let me tell
you somthing i was there for 5 years and while my
stay there was not that great cause the nurse gave
me someones meds that had a heart problem the only
reason i took three doses of his meds was cause I
thought the doctor changed my meds the only reason
i found out that those meds were not mine was cause
the inmate next to my cell started to cry that he
needed his meds thats when the nures told me what
was my problem and she told me that it was my falt
for taking them thats how they cover them selfs up another incedent was when the nurses give me to munch hyodl and very little cogenin which locked
my whole body an once agin they said it was my falt
Mrs phillips

Baytown, TX

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Missing my son wrote:
how can you see your son if he did not get to put anyone from his family on the visitor list at Jester four? I have written 2 times a week for 1 year and have heard nothing. I have a lawyer, but he said in Texas if you are not on the visitor list then you cannot see a family member. In Texas it does not matter that the person is not mentally well.
Have you spoke with the wrdens's ofcI had to do that once before becasue my son had not added me but any concerns regarding your son contact the ombudsman ofc.
Myswagg

Katy, TX

#9 Jun 18, 2011
Yea some people are bad and do shit to the guards but it doesn't compare to all the shit the guards do.I was a guard and quit because almost all fucking guards at the prisons are BAD. I don't understand how you treat another human being like that giving them case after case to keep them in their don't wanna give them medicine when they sick like the money coming out of the guards pockets. Somebody need to let the guards know you are not a police you do not have to abuse your rights and just because somebody made a mistake doesn't mean they can't change.I bet almost all the guards do wrong shit but just don't get caught. You talk about inmates taking other inmates manhood how the hell can they do that? If the guards are doing their jobs. You know why it happens because the guards let it happen because the guards rape inmates more than inmates rape inmates. Everybody hashad at least one person in their fanily who has been to prison including your ASS so get off your high horse and quit talking shit about inmates just because your ASS is a low paying ASS GUARD.You talk about people not caring about their kid's how the FU.. do you know what they care about? But it is clear to me that you are a Cold Harded BIT.. you need to get a life outside working at the prison..........
Honesty

Katy, TX

#10 Jun 18, 2011
I'm sorry I got so upset at Myswagg I put your name in the header this message is for you sweetie!!!! Yea some people are bad and do shit to the guards but it doesn't compare to all the shit the guards do.I was a guard and quit because almost all fucking guards at the prisons are BAD. I don't understand how you treat another human being like that giving them case after case to keep them in their don't wanna give them medicine when they sick like the money coming out of the guards pockets. Somebody need to let the guards know you are not a police you do not have to abuse your rights and just because somebody made a mistake doesn't mean they can't change.I bet almost all the guards do wrong shit but just don't get caught. You talk about inmates taking other inmates manhood how the hell can they do that? If the guards are doing their jobs. You know why it happens because the guards let it happen because the guards rape inmates more than inmates rape inmates. Everybody hashad at least one person in their fanily who has been to prison including your ASS so get off your high horse and quit talking shit about inmates just because your ASS is a low paying ASS GUARD.You talk about people not caring about their kid's how the FU.. do you know what they care about? But it is clear to me that you are a Cold Harded BIT.. you need to get a life outside working at the prison..........
Liz

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 19, 2011
Myswagg wrote:
Yea some people are bad and do shit to the guards but it doesn't compare to all the shit the guards do.I was a guard and quit because almost all fucking guards at the prisons are BAD. I don't understand how you treat another human being like that giving them case after case to keep them in their don't wanna give them medicine when they sick like the money coming out of the guards pockets. Somebody need to let the guards know you are not a police you do not have to abuse your rights and just because somebody made a mistake doesn't mean they can't change.I bet almost all the guards do wrong shit but just don't get caught. You talk about inmates taking other inmates manhood how the hell can they do that? If the guards are doing their jobs. You know why it happens because the guards let it happen because the guards rape inmates more than inmates rape inmates. Everybody hashad at least one person in their fanily who has been to prison including your ASS so get off your high horse and quit talking shit about inmates just because your ASS is a low paying ASS GUARD.You talk about people not caring about their kid's how the FU.. do you know what they care about? But it is clear to me that you are a Cold Harded BIT.. you need to get a life outside working at the prison..........
why you have to lie like that and no you were never an officer in any of the tdc un its , you were an offender. i know exactly who you are and you just trying to make all officers look bad, get a life ex con .
Maria

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2011
No inmate should be treated bad no matter what they done especially if they are sick mentally. they done wrong but it doesnt make them worse then anyone else out here. they s are still humans and the guards should be fired for doing wrong. jus hope my love one is doing good and getting treated fairly, no matter how much ii write him ii never get one back,ii wonder what they do with the mail.
tiredofit

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 11, 2011
Maria wrote:
No inmate should be treated bad no matter what they done especially if they are sick mentally. they done wrong but it doesnt make them worse then anyone else out here. they s are still humans and the guards should be fired for doing wrong. jus hope my love one is doing good and getting treated fairly, no matter how much ii write him ii never get one back,ii wonder what they do with the mail.
I have written my son for 3 years and hear nothing, he was fine before he moved there.
He always had us on the visitor list and when transferred something terrible happened. he was so close and he is still a good son. It is heartbreaking. I have gone through all legal channels and all the other procedures, still silence. We will continue to write and never give up .
tiredofit

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2011
No one can help now, it will come from a higher power, and we as his family will never give up.
gldengirl

La Porte, TX

#15 Jul 27, 2011
Myswagg wrote:
Wat do yall expect ur son/daughter, did a crime some did a very bad crime u think they suppose to be gentle and nice to ur kidz, wen in fact ur kids r the one given the CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS hard time while they r locked up...I bet yall dont know how yall kids act, yall think they dont give problems, ur son r daughter be fightin, throwin feces and urine on them officers so u dont think they need a beat down...Some of u parents raised an animal that needs to be caged up, they r very disrespectful to the FEMALE OFFICERS example pullin out they penis masturbatin and the male officers handle they disrespecting butts...but u parents trip me out wen they locked up thats wen yall have concerns in other words yall thinking about money and how u can sue the state...yall dont give blank, blank about ur kids etc...yall r pittyful...at Jester 4 its mental and some inmates that r runnin from the real unit the big boy man unit so they runs to j4 to get away from the other inmates thats trying to get in them...U HAVE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS THAT TRIES TO SAVE UR FAMILY MEMBERS FROM SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS FROM OTHER INMATES...ALL YALL CARE ABOUT IF THE OFFICERS R JUMPIN ON UR FAMILY R KID..YALL NOT WORRIN ABOUT FELLOW INMATES BEATIN THEM DOWN AND TAKEN THERE MANHOOD...STOP THE MADNESS...AND For ROCKET0043 U DIDNT SEE ANYTHING U JUST CLAIMIN, TELL THE PPL WHY U WAS LOCKED UP, HMMMM CHILD MOLESTER...
No, but it is to many people looking for work and can do better than what has been going on. You are no more than a criminal to physical beat an inmate. Would you like some on e to physical beat you or your love one. Hell no. yOU ARE PROBABLY ONE WHO BREAKS ALL TYPE OF LAWS AND WANT OTHER TO FORGIVE YOU BUT THROW THE BOOK AT SOME ONE ELSE.
gldengirl

Seabrook, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2011
I intend to make them pay for killing my son. He was murdered on July 13, 2011 by some sicko who think he is the law. Yo dumb ass could never even get on a law enforcement or in any police class. You have a mess up life. You are to hear these dumb ass guard conversation coming from the visit. Many of these same dumb ass come back into the community doing drugs, selling drugs, all types of shit. How could a person kill and have no concious? This would frighten me but I guess each of them has done this shit so it comes easy for them. These inmates are more than dogs and animals. That is why all these emplyees need to go through a federal clearance. We need to demand this because we do not send inmates to Jester IV to be murdered by these killers guards. Which are many of these illegal Nigerians who are working not citizens, drug dealers hiding behind these walls as prisoner guards etc
wher is tis place J4

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2011
Wher is tis place J4
goldengirl

League City, TX

#18 Aug 3, 2011
This place is Jester IV in Sugarland, Texas. It is many guards working under the Warden who is also a Nigerian. They are stealing these prisoners ID and doing all kind of abuse to them. Many of these same guards are on drugs, selling drugs, then this physican looks the other way as they beat the hell out of these oprisons. It was one guard who now is on death row for killing his wife and motherinlaw once Christmas that use to work there.
These killings are cover up. It is prison female guards goiing with inmates and that is a federal offense. Then they make these inmates sleep naked in these one man cells who is pyschotic, suicidal and make them stay like 23 hours a day, look up a Jerry A. Allen federal lawsuit where it is filed in the US Southern District Court in Houston, Texas filed on 7/2010. TDCJ and the Justice Committe is knowledge of these cruel and unusal punishment but allow this with all these illegal who are working there and non citizens. Some one need to help these offenders who are being abused by criminal hired as guards. They lie and covered up their many criminal acts such as murder, physical beating these inmates and if they file a grievence the medical will give them medication to put them permanent sleep -which is death.
LA aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Aug 8, 2011
i was at J3 t/c,and the person that was a ssi at J4,could have not been a child molester,so that fool that saying that he never saw crap,is just a strait up a lier and a wanna be police lololol from A.I.
goldengirl12

Missouri City, TX

#20 Aug 19, 2011
goldengirl wrote:
This place is Jester IV in Sugarland, Texas. It is many guards working under the Warden who is also a Nigerian. They are stealing these prisoners ID and doing all kind of abuse to them. Many of these same guards are on drugs, selling drugs, then this physican looks the other way as they beat the hell out of these oprisons. It was one guard who now is on death row for killing his wife and motherinlaw once Christmas that use to work there.
These killings are cover up. It is prison female guards goiing with inmates and that is a federal offense. Then they make these inmates sleep naked in these one man cells who is pyschotic, suicidal and make them stay like 23 hours a day, look up a Jerry A. Allen federal lawsuit where it is filed in the US Southern District Court in Houston, Texas filed on 7/2010. TDCJ and the Justice Committe is knowledge of these cruel and unusal punishment but allow this with all these illegal who are working there and non citizens. Some one need to help these offenders who are being abused by criminal hired as guards. They lie and covered up their many criminal acts such as murder, physical beating these inmates and if they file a grievence the medical will give them medication to put them permanent sleep -which is death.
My son was at Jester IV for auto theft. He was not there for any other crime. These low life guards took advantage of him. But I have learned all these low life bitches names. The same faith they did my son I hope this faith hit home with their bad ass kids or some one in their family. Then they had this Janet Ditsky writing all types of lies to cover up their crime. I see how my son was harass on a daily basis , not giving him food, not allowing him to shower, not allowing him to have a shave, treating him worst than a dog. But this Janet Disky and Michael Ditsky is not any Psychologist as they are impostering. This is the type of illegal who works for the State of Texas criminals breaking the laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Tue thegayblackmexican 53
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Gold Card in Fort Bend? (Sep '09) May '16 Angel 18
City May '16 True 1
News SPCA seizes 33 cocker spaniels, 17 birds from R... (Jun '09) May '16 Rob 47
Cool Hand Luke may you rest in peace my brother Apr '16 Tom 1
News Toni King:Confused about TRS Medicare Plan or M... Apr '16 Paul608 1

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages