Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#68195 Oct 10, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In Bill Clinton's book "My Life," he says that if he had been able to get healthcare legislation passed during his administration, the Republican Party would have been put "out of business" for years.
Food for thought.
But he didn't and they are still in business! LOL
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#68196 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I can tolerate someone not being able to carry a tune.
But it appeared to me that Roseanne Barr was intentionally mocking the National Anthem, and that I do not tolerate well.
Judge for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ls1YVhcLD2cXX
100% AGREE!!!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#68197 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Meanwhile -- back to REALITY! Sunday night, there were 6000 attendees at an Obama fundraiser in Los Angeles.
{QUOTE} Tinseltown came together to stump for President Barack Obama during the “30 Days to Victory” concert fundraiser at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre Sunday night. During the star-studded show — for which general admissions tickets ran upwards of $250 — Katy Perry, Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi, Earth, Wind & Fire and Stevie Wonder all took the stage to sing for the Commander-in-Chief.{END QUOTE}
http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-10-08/katy-perry...
YAWN

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#68198 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
But it appeared to me that Roseanne Barr was intentionally mocking the National Anthem, and that I do not tolerate well.
GOOD POST I Agree

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#68199 Oct 10, 2012
Republican Larry Pressler endorses President Obama

Larry Pressler had twenty-two years of service as a Republican South Dakota member of the U.S. House and Senate. He is a combat veteran with two tours of duty in Vietnam. Pressler said:

{QUOTE} I endorse President Barack Obama for a second term as our Commander-in-Chief. Candidates publicly praise our service members, veterans and their families, but President Obama supports them in word and deed, anywhere and every time.

As a Vietnam vet, one of the reasons I support President Obama is because he has consistently shown he understands that our commitment to our servicemen and women may begin when they put on their uniform, but that it must never end.

This decision is not easy for any lifelong Republican. In 2008 I voted for Barack Obama, the first time I ever voted for a Democrat, because the Republican Party was drifting toward a dangerous path that put extreme party ideology above national interest. Mitt Romney heads a party remaining on that dangerous path, proving the emptiness of their praise as they abandon our service members, veterans and military families along the way.

What really set me off was Romney's reference to 47% of Americans to be written off -- including any veteran collecting disability like myself, as a post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) veteran.{END QUOTE}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-pressler/...

"Salon" mentions that {QUOTE} Pressler is perhaps best known for being the only member of Congress to flatly reject entreaties by FBI agents posing as Arab sheiks offering bribes. The Abscam scandal resulted in the conviction of a U.S. senator and five House members, but Pressler told the faux sheiks to take a hike, which earned him glowing praise.“What have we come to if turning down a bribe is ‘heroic’?” he said at the time.{END "Salon" QUOTE}

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/08/ex_gop_senato...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#68200 Oct 10, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
<quoted text>
In Old Testament times unruly children were taken before a tribunal. If the child listened to the tribunal then they were successful. If they refused to listen then they were taken out and stoned. While that was a little extreme it worked. Now we have another problem. Too many liberals seem to have in their heads that spanking is abuse and want it banned. When we were allowed to spank the kids it reinforced the rules and children learned what would happen if they misbehaved. Now that we have these liberal idiots who want to come into our homes and do away with our method of discipline the kids are getting worse when it comes to behavior. They don't want to listen because all they have to do is scream "child abuse" to get their way. Spanking doesn't "damage" a kid. It doesn't make them resentful or violent. As a matter of fact I was spanked as a kid. I remember doing the "switch dance" many times. While I was mad at my parents for it for a little while I got over it and learned to respect them. It's time to go back to the days of "butt bustings". You will see a lot of behavioral changes for the better.
Yes, I guess stoning to death is a "little extreme."

While I maintain that judicious and moderate application of spanking has a value in disciplining children, I don't think it is the panacea that you fancifully tout. Other factors influence our behavior besides discipline at home. If spanking is the only tool a parent uses to discipline their children, then they are selfish, lazy and unimaginative parents. I recall as an older child, that economic embargo had more impact on me than spankings.

For the guy that doesn't understand that internal combustion engines produce both carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide as a byproduct of combustion, I see your views as less than the authority on this or any subject.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#68201 Oct 10, 2012
Former Republican US Senator and Representative Pressler shows that Vietnam veterans support President Obama as our Commander-in-Chief, and that "veteran" missionaries to France do not.

Nor do the "veteran" missionaries to France even MENTION the REAL Vietnam (or any other) veterans during their political speeches on "foreign policy" -- such as Romney's speech at the Virginia Military Institute on Monday.

It is clear that 2 1/2-years of missionary duty in France during the Vietnam War did not bestow any knowledge of "foreign policy" or of "military strategy" upon missionary Romney.

#68202 Oct 10, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
It will change a few times before Nov 6! LOL
Wow! I didn't think you would come back on here after that horrible admission you made yesterday. No wonder you stood up for that freakshow from Smithville, the Jihad Monkey. You NAMBLA guys watch out for each other.

Is it just little girls that you diddle or do you go after little boys too?

#68203 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney has already stated his views on abortion. He's pro-life except in cases of rape or incest. You're just proving how desperate you Democrats are getting. You are grasping at straws even more because you know you're getting ready to lose. You might as well give it up because it isn't working. Obama is gone after January 20, 2013. As a matter of fact, the more you liberals open your mouths the further Obama drops in the polls.
But if they are legitimate rapes then there shouldn't be any pregnancy.
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#68204 Oct 10, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I didn't think you would come back on here after that horrible admission you made yesterday. No wonder you stood up for that freakshow from Smithville, the Jihad Monkey. You NAMBLA guys watch out for each other.
Is it just little girls that you diddle or do you go after little boys too?
You are SICK and PATHETIC! Grow up! The only admission I made yesterday was that you are TRULY AN IDIOT! Have a great day, ma'am! Go ahead and have the last word. I will no longer respond to your low-life out-of-touch meaningless posts!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#68205 Oct 10, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON_PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE!!
DAWG, your choices were, indeed, beautiful. As far as Roseanne Barr-she doesn't even have enough sense to be embarrassed.
We have a common thread...my parents were Southern Baptists, but the stay at home type.
As long as we've shared music, I have one more that has a personal story behind it. Although I was Baptist, I had true admiration for a devout Catholic named Tony Melendez who sang and played the guitar. There was nothing really special about him except he was born without arms. Many years ago, I took my family to a concert to see him perform. One of my children (named Grace), although only 5 years old, was in complete awe of him. During an intermission I managed to sneak her backstage to meet him. He was as inspiring in person as he was during his performance. In his next set he dedicated a song to Grace and it was indescribable to see the absolute joy in her.
A few weeks later, my family was driving and listening to one of his tapes. Grace was singing along to his version of 'Peace Train' when a car ran a red light. It impacted her side of the car and she was killed instantly.
I'm not digging for sympathy here-it's been 20 years ago and she died happy. Just thought I would point out an example of how inspiring music can be. The video I post here also inspired Catholics, I'm sure.
Note to Norton-overlook the fact that it's a 'false' religion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zlZPYGBXQ44XX
Thank you! Absolutely incredible! I am sorry for your loss, too.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#68206 Oct 10, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, even the most dedicated Republican will deny this fruitcake a vote. I noticed in some of the comments below the article that someone pegged him pretty well. The remark said it appeared he was promoting his own brand of Christian Sharia Law.
I certainly hope Norton doesn't agree with his 'literal' translation of scripture.
Of course I don't agree with killing a rebelious child. How stupid would that be......rather insane! Just one more instance of taking scripture out of context.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#68207 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
In Old Testament times unruly children were taken before a tribunal. If the child listened to the tribunal then they were successful. If they refused to listen then they were taken out and stoned. While that was a little extreme it worked. Now we have another problem. Too many liberals seem to have in their heads that spanking is abuse and want it banned. When we were allowed to spank the kids it reinforced the rules and children learned what would happen if they misbehaved. Now that we have these liberal idiots who want to come into our homes and do away with our method of discipline the kids are getting worse when it comes to behavior. They don't want to listen because all they have to do is scream "child abuse" to get their way. Spanking doesn't "damage" a kid. It doesn't make them resentful or violent. As a matter of fact I was spanked as a kid. I remember doing the "switch dance" many times. While I was mad at my parents for it for a little while I got over it and learned to respect them. It's time to go back to the days of "butt bustings". You will see a lot of behavioral changes for the better.
Parents are too busy, some don't care about discipline, others are too soft (my kid never does anything wrong concept). Actually, I think the parents are a lot of the problem with kids today. Parents drink, their kids think it's ok.( I am not totally against having an alcoholic drink either but a person has to use some sense with it), parents use drugs so their kid thinks it's ok, etc. What kids see on TV has a definite effect on them. I could go on and on.'nuff said! I still believe a swat on the butt never hurt anybody!

CHEERS!

#68208 Oct 10, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SICK and PATHETIC! Grow up! The only admission I made yesterday was that you are TRULY AN IDIOT! Have a great day, ma'am! Go ahead and have the last word. I will no longer respond to your low-life out-of-touch meaningless posts!
Oh, I made the self admitted pedophile angry. Now he is going ballistic.

Listen old woman, you said that once before. Look how long that lasted.

Always remember, you came to me. You sought me out. I never initiated the exchanges we have had. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't have been such an azzhole.

I doubt nor care whether I have the last word.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#68209 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I can tolerte someone not being able to carry a tune.....one time! I do agree with you that R. Barr was intentionally mocking the national anthem. Disgusting!

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#68210 Oct 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Absolutely incredible! I am sorry for your loss, too.
CHEERS!
Well thanks very much Norton-your sentiments are appreciated--but as I said-not so much for sympathy but a chance to offer a little inspiration!!
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#68211 Oct 10, 2012
Romney gaining ground with women voters, as Obama loses ground with women voters!

http://live.wsj.com/video/romney-sees-support... #!1B09A73A-96F9-4117-B544-FD1E ED00D0BF

NOBAMA 2012

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68212 Oct 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don't agree with killing a rebelious child. How stupid would that be......rather insane! Just one more instance of taking scripture out of context.
CHEERS!
Just a friendly poke-I doubted even you could twist scripture that badly....lol

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#68213 Oct 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tolerte someone not being able to carry a tune.....one time! I do agree with you that R. Barr was intentionally mocking the national anthem. Disgusting!
CHEERS!
No doubt--if you watch the video, at the end she spits on the ground.....she belongs in a pig stye
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#68214 Oct 10, 2012
More than likely this will be a talking point at the next Presidential Debate regarding foreign policy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/thinktank...

NOBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
32 felonies & free in Richmond Oct 3 Itdoesntmatterwhoiam 19
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct 1 Nond 1
Matt Lindsey (Jan '17) Sep 25 nanajudy 14
richmonds' for the good ole boys (Nov '16) Sep 21 VOTERS 76
make me some pancakes guest you are owned (Jun '12) Sep '17 Trump Tower Moscow 3
make no mistake! (Mar '17) Aug '17 Moorcock Splinta 15
Amy Watkins Probation Officer (Apr '11) Jul '17 hereinfo 32

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages