Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#57721 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
A man was presented with these 2 options.....
1) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted REPUBLICAN
2) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT
He was asked to pick only one. He said, "The choice is very easy. I choose option 1".
When asked why it was such an easy choice to make, he said, "There is no such thing as an upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT"!
Are you sure you have that fable correct?

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

#57722 Jul 6, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you have that fable correct?
http://www.republicanoffenders.com/
I am 100% positive I wrote the situation correctly and clearly!!!
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

#57723 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Here we have yet another example of a big-mouthed, sitting-behind-the-keyboard clueless gorilla who thinks that violence is the way to settle disputes.
Hitler would have welcomed you into the Nazi Party.
And your response is that of a typical yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#57724 Jul 6, 2012
But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but donít buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/05/51...

In pictures so that the reading challenged can understand.

#57725 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% positive I wrote the situation correctly and clearly!!!
1. It was a theoretical question
2. You may have written the situation correctly,
even given that it was a theoretical question
3. Your answer was incorrect.
4. I do not really appreciate being insulted,
so buzz off, annoying fly!

If you had anything of value to say, you already had plenty of opportunity to say it! Thus, I conclude that you are devoid of thought and basically clueless.

Typical propaganda-spewing clueless conservative.

#57726 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And your response is that of a typical yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
The insane often laugh maniacally. I would call your attempts at insults to be those of a third-grader, but I wouldn't want to insult third-graders.
Sure

Branson, MO

#57727 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
1. It was a theoretical question
2. You may have written the situation correctly,
even given that it was a theoretical question
3. Your answer was incorrect.
4. I do not really appreciate being insulted,
so buzz off, annoying fly!
If you had anything of value to say, you already had plenty of opportunity to say it! Thus, I conclude that you are devoid of thought and basically clueless.
Typical propaganda-spewing clueless conservative.
I know you don't appreciate being insulted, but I will still continue to do so because you are a DUMBASSocrat! I enjoy getting you all riled up; seeing your blood pressure rise; seeing you $HIT all over yourself and have to change your attends; seeing you have a MELTDOWN! LMAO

And being called a conservative is a compliment, so thank you, Dawg. I would MUCH rather be called a conservative as a loser coward DUMBASSocrat like you! LMAO

Furthermore, you have YET to post anything informative, but please don't stop posting on here. Once you stop, then we know we don't OWN you anymore. As long as you continue to post, WE OWN YOUR little BIOTCHASS!!! LMAO
Sure

Branson, MO

#57728 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
The insane often laugh maniacally. I would call your attempts at insults to be those of a third-grader, but I wouldn't want to insult third-graders.
However, my insults to you are QUITE accurate, you coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#57729 Jul 6, 2012
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL liberals are ChickenShits. You would not say this to my face for if you did I would Whip Your CommieObozoZombieAss!
Sheeesh! That sure was a stupid inbread zombie thing to say.
White Trash

Denver, CO

#57730 Jul 6, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeesh! That sure was a stupid inbread zombie thing to say.
I'll whoop your gayassboy!

#57731 Jul 6, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but donít buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/05/51...
In pictures so that the reading challenged can understand.
I am sure that many will appreciate the pictures, but remember:

You can lead a conservative to Truth, but you cannot make him Think.

#57732 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text> ... And being called a conservative is a compliment, so thank you, Dawg. I would MUCH rather be called a conservative as a loser coward DUMBASSocrat like you! LMAO ...
Since the extremist right-wing radicals took over the Republican Party and pushed the "conservatives" into a tiny corner of the political spectrum, being called a "conservative" is no longer a compliment, as it once was.

I am not a loser. I am not a coward.

There is no such word as DUMBASSocrat, so that insult is meaningless. As always, you show your ignorance.
Sure

Branson, MO

#57733 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
I am sure that many will appreciate the pictures, but remember:
You can lead a conservative to Truth, but you cannot make him Think.
You mean....you can show a DUMBASSocrat the truth, but he will ALWAYS be a yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO

#57734 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
However, my insults to you are QUITE accurate, you coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
<.giggle!.> Accurate? As I just pointed out above, in your abject ignorance, you seem to think that "DUMBASSocrat" is a word. It isn't! You are illiterate.

#57735 Jul 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean....you can show a DUMBASSocrat the truth, but he will ALWAYS be a yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
<.giggle once again!.> I enjoy your proving to the entire thread how clueless you are.
Sure

Branson, MO

#57736 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Since the extremist right-wing radicals took over the Republican Party and pushed the "conservatives" into a tiny corner of the political spectrum, being called a "conservative" is no longer a compliment, as it once was.
There is no such word as DUMBASSocrat, so that insult is meaningless. As always, you show your ignorance.
You ARE a yellow bellied cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser, and if DUMBASSocrat wasn't a word, then you wouldn't be in existence! LMAO

And as always, your PROVE you are a DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
White Trash

Denver, CO

#57737 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
<.giggle once again!.> I enjoy your proving to the entire thread how clueless you are.
Speaking of clueless..........
Sure

Branson, MO

#57738 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
And I enjoy seeing you prove to the entire thread you are a cowardly DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
White Trash

Denver, CO

#57739 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes you are a loser and a coward you meaningless punk!
Sure

Branson, MO

#57740 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Accurate? As I just pointed out above, in your abject ignorance, you seem to think that "DUMBASSocrat" is a word. It isn't! You are illiterate.
As I have pointed out SEVERAL times..... you are a cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge dennis a rolf Sat Legal 14
Kelly Bilton loud mouth BIT*H Sat RICHMOND 5
RPD sure writing a lot of tickets on 13 highway Sat ENRAGED 2
I like to cut lumpy farts Jul 2 Kim Fartdashian 2
Who will win twerking contest between Maxipads ... Jul 2 Old Citizen 4
Stolen Valor Jul 1 And I thought 5
The windmills blow the fart gas into Lexington ... (Mar '14) Jun 30 Dyke Shelton 4
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages