Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#54457 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAGfromSmithville I bored with this outdated meaningless 2010 thread. It's time to take your obsession to the next level. I will still posting on Topix in the same manner that has made you act like a CRYBABY for the last 18 months. Find me if you can. You know you will try. It's going to upset you knowing I am still here, you accomplished nothing, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
ROFLMAO. LATER FOOL. I OWN YOU always have ALWAYS WILL!!!!
I sank your battleship didn't I. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought you were above and bored with changing the quotes? You just said this, what, yesterday. ROFLMFAO!

What is this the 8 time you have publicly claimed to be moving on just hours before you are back on. Maybe for you 9 times ia a charm.

Don't worry about me. When I see a dog turd on the sidewalk, I walk around it. I don't seek it out.

You have fun SUPERTURD. I will chat with you on this thread later.
yellowloser

United States

#54458 Jun 2, 2012
All democrats are scum!!!!Hope for foodstamps and change your socks.obama is an amateur scum!
cometland

Chicago, IL

#54459 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>Cont.
5) You went 6 years the wrong direction. I have been married 17 years, have a 16 yr old daughter, and have worked my way up through my company for 15 yrs. You confuse my opinions to mean that I live a carefree life without fear or want.
6) Doesn't make sense. No response needed.
7) You fail at reading comprehension. What I stated means the opposite of what you inferred. I seek freedom. You are fine with a just master. How did you mix this up?

This is not a democracy. You know better than that.
Dang. I failed at the Internet. Don't know where the top half of my post went, but I'm not typing it again. Suffice to say, it kicked ass with airtight logic and impenetrable construction of thought. Too bad you missed it.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#54460 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang. I failed at the Internet. Don't know where the top half of my post went, but I'm not typing it again. Suffice to say, it kicked ass with airtight logic and impenetrable construction of thought. Too bad you missed it.
'

I saw it and I'd guess the other Non-CONs did too (it's posted back there). I did "miss" where you kicked anyone's azz but your own and that logic that you swear that you included. Welcome! Keep posting! I hope to see your "A" game here sometime soon.
The real USA First

Odessa, TX

#54461 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Christian, Ruth? You seem to know Satan so well, I would like to know what you think a Christian is! Take your time!
I feel like the other guy that said your post makes his head hurt.
CHEERS!
Well Norton... a Christian is the opposite of you!!!

Bada-BAIN!
cometland

Chicago, IL

#54462 Jun 2, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>'

I saw it and I'd guess the other Non-CONs did too (it's posted back there). I did "miss" where you kicked anyone's azz but your own and that logic that you swear that you included. Welcome! Keep posting! I hope to see your "A" game here sometime soon.
Weird. Page just must not have been refreshed. You have assessed my opinion as misguided, but do not say why. Your tone implies that you have a much more enlightened view that I have not yet been privy to. Also, what's a Non-CON? I'm new here and am not up on the lingo.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#54464 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what Romney thinks? I guess you looked into your crystal ball for all the info you provide....
The bad thing is.......... more and more people are thinking like you do and God doesn't like it....
If you know what God thinks, it only fair for me to know what Romney thinks!_8-)

#54465 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what Romney thinks? I guess you looked into your crystal ball for all the info you provide. HA! You don't know what my denomination is and you don't know how many Christians are in Israel....
1. I do not really know what Romney thinks, but apparently the following is what this member of the LDS church thinks. Sounds good to me! Most everybody gets to go to Heaven! How lucky for you!

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/response/q...

2. My guess is that you are a Southern Baptist.

3. I have already told you the percentage of Christians in Israel. So I will reiterate. According to Wikipedia:

{QUOTE} The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.{END QUOTE}

Wiki also states that Israeli law only recognizes 10 separate sects of Christianity: the Roman, Armenian, Maronite, Syriac, and Chaldean Catholic Churches; the Eastern Orthodox Greek Orthodox Church; the Oriental Orthodox Syriac Orthodox Church; the Armenian Apostolic Church; and the Anglican Evangelical Episcopal Church.

If your particular sect is not recognized by Israeli law, too bad for you.(Do not feel too bad. God didn't choose you, either.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Isra...

#54466 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... How many times have I warned you and you keep making fun!...
I am going to guess 87 times. However, when you tell me how many women went to the tomb of Jesus on the morning of the Resurrection, I will begin to take you more seriously.

#54467 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAGfromSmithville I bored with this outdated meaningless 2010 thread. It's time to take your obsession to the next level. I will still posting on Topix in the same manner that has made you act like a CRYBABY for the last 18 months. Find me if you can. You know you will try. It's going to upset you knowing I am still here, you accomplished nothing, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
ROFLMAO. LATER FOOL. I OWN YOU always have ALWAYS WILL!!!!
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! As if "Smifville" has the willpower to leave this thread! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I will give you until tomorrow noon, or perhaps even 2:30 am tomorrow morning when you get back home from your redneck bar. You are hooked, "Smifville" and we all know it, including yourself!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#54468 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird. Page just must not have been refreshed. You have assessed my opinion as misguided, but do not say why. Your tone implies that you have a much more enlightened view that I have not yet been privy to. Also, what's a Non-CON? I'm new here and am not up on the lingo.
I didn't label it as misguided. My opinion is that you might have spent those 17 years in a small, sheltered pond and therefore might not have a clear, firm grasp on what its actually like out here in corporate America.

I'm a capitalist and I've served on 40+ Boards of mostly mid-sized companies. So I've seen how it was then and how it is now and can compare. I remenber when $s and cents weren't the sole criteria for decisions made.

However, today $s and cents is all they care about. Corporations aren't evil, but some of the d**n sociopaths that run them could be. Nobody owes me my job and I'm only as good as my last couple of successeses or failures.

Sorry if my "tone" offended you. I'll try to take it a bit easier on you.:)

Since: Feb 11

United States

#54469 Jun 2, 2012
Why have 3 of Rmoney's boys claim to use surrogates.

According to Romney biographer Ronald B. Scott, three of Mitt Romney’s sons have resorted to IVF to create their families. The Republican presidential candidate is opposed to abortion, Plan B contraception and embryonic stem cell research, but has never clarified his views on IVF.~ NY Times, May 4

surrogates or sister wives?

#54470 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text> ...
4) Quite a leap you made there. My awareness that myself and my employer are motivated by an element of greed leads you to believe that I would sell my soul and company secrets? Sorry, but I want greedy employees. I'll fill my ranks with those who are always in search of more. I will gladly give them their "more" in exchange for more from them. I will let someone else satisfy those that are in search of a place to safely hang their hat.
At least you are honest enough to admit that in your world the dollar trumps morality every day.

Making money does not require an element of greed. It is clear that you think it does. I hope that you get all the like-minded greedy employees that you desire. Let me know how that turns out. Keep your eye on the cash register. You have created a company in your own image, and you better keep in mind that they will cheat you at every opportunity. Of course, it is only fair, since you will cheat them at every opportunity.

#54471 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Cont.
5) You went 6 years the wrong direction. I have been married 17 years, have a 16 yr old daughter, and have worked my way up through my company for 15 yrs. You confuse my opinions to mean that I live a carefree life without fear or want.
6) Doesn't make sense. No response needed.
7) You fail at reading comprehension. What I stated means the opposite of what you inferred. I seek freedom. You are fine with a just master. How did you mix this up?
This is not a democracy. You know better than that.
Okay. Republic. Feel better now?

#54472 Jun 2, 2012
yellowloser wrote:
... democrats ... obama ...{edited to remove vulgarity and insults}
"austin," I admire your persistence in bloviation.

#54473 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, I must say that the portion of your comment which you did not post makes far more sense than the portion which you were able to post.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#54474 Jun 2, 2012
a solar panel developer “that landed a state loan from Mitt Romney when he was Massachusetts governor” went belly up, the Boston Herald reports, creating an inconvenient storyline for the GOP presidential nominee.

The company, Konarka Technologies,“filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection and will cease operations, lay off its 85 workers and liquidate”:
cometland

Chicago, IL

#54475 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>In all fairness, I must say that the portion of your comment which you did not post makes far more sense than the portion which you were able to post.
There is no unposted portion. This was fleshed out a couple of hours ago. I appreciate your attempted witticism, though.
cometland

Chicago, IL

#54476 Jun 2, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't label it as misguided. My opinion is that you might have spent those 17 years in a small, sheltered pond and therefore might not have a clear, firm grasp on what its actually like out here in corporate America.

I'm a capitalist and I've served on 40+ Boards of mostly mid-sized companies. So I've seen how it was then and how it is now and can compare. I remenber when $s and cents weren't the sole criteria for decisions made.

However, today $s and cents is all they care about. Corporations aren't evil, but some of the d**n sociopaths that run them could be. Nobody owes me my job and I'm only as good as my last couple of successeses or failures.

Sorry if my "tone" offended you. I'll try to take it a bit easier on you.:)
Who said I was offended? You say I'm quite possibly sheltered, then go on to take almost the same opinion as I have. Read my previous posts on this and tell me how I differ from you. You say corporations aren't evil, and that it's the people that sometimes do the wrong thing. I agree and have stated as such. You say no one owes you the job and you are to be judged on your merits. I've repeatedly stated that. Lastly, you imply that companies did not always put profit ahead of employees. This may be true, and it sounds like you have a few years on me to base that on. I stated earlier that treating people like garbage will have ramifications in the marketplace. Yellow, and possibly you, are mistaking my belief that a company CAN do as it pleases (within the law) with a belief that they SHOULD do so. I have been loyal to my company precisely because they have held up their end of our bargain. The more they get of me, the more I get of them.

I just tire of people that think things in this world are owed to them.
dan

Saint Louis, MO

#54477 Jun 2, 2012
lets change to 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? Sun Just Me 4
judge dennis a rolf (Apr '15) Sat Miss Kitty 51
mike persell city councilmen Jul 20 More for less 13
What does the community know about the new Boy'... Jul 20 Uncle Buck 1
ray county sheriff dept (May '13) Jul 18 Dean Gullberry 25
News Use tax benefits could be significant Jul 18 RIchmond More For... 1
Landlords beware Jul 18 Kirby Klown 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance