Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#54453 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God only asks that we believe in Him!

You better hope and pray that this nation, which is based on christian principles, stays that way. The bad thing is..........more and more people are thinking like you do and God doesn't like it.

I just hope we have enough people praying for this country that keeps us from sinking.
CHEERS!
********MORE********LIES****** **!

#1 SHOW us where GOD asks us to believe in him? I am not talking about your version of what Christs is/(your belief of Jesus THE ONE son of god/therefore Jesus is ALSO god)...Show us the written word of GOD, you cannot show us that because god(s) have only been written up by MANKIND...

#2 You lie when you state that this country was founded on christian principles! We've been through this,(and been through this more than once):

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TC...

This country was founded on "Deists/Rosicrucian Principles" and NOT "Christian Principles".

#3 AGAIN, HOW do YOU know what God does like or does NOT like? It is certain that YOU have neither 'talked with' nor 'listened TO' God in your lifetime, else you would NOT be here presenting yourself as evil incarnate!

#4 It is PRECISLEY your type of "people praying for this country" that has managed to get us into this mess to begin with/start with..., THIS country does NOT need your 'kind' of 'praying'. Can you grasp that idea/hold onto that thought?

"CHEERS" to you too, "Cliff",(from Portland, OR)!...
cometland

United States

#54454 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text

1. Corporations being fair to their employees is not only morally correct, but is good business. A good employee is a corporate asset. Training costs for new employees can be very expensive, not counting the loss of productivity of breaking in a new employee.

2. You admit that, to you, the "almighty dollar" is of more value than fairness and human consideration. Once a business professor told my class that the most important things in the world cannot be measured. That is also true of morality -- the doing of what is right, not just doing what brings in another penny into the corporate treasury. Capitalism is amoral, which is arguably a good thing. But great civilizations do not rise out of amorality. Great civilizations rise out of a sense of common good.

3. Generally speaking, I do not think that goernment should intrude into corporate business practices. UNLESS the corporation is taking some unfair advantage, INCLUDING morally-reprehensible practices. If Ronald Reagan had stayed a real Democrat, instead of defecting to the business-oriented Republican Party, he would not have allowed corporations to essentially steal designated employee retirement funds from their workers.

4. You state above, "Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other?"

I can assure you that, were I to know that you have that attitude, I would definitely NOT hire you for any position in any organization for which I was responsible. Clearly, you would sell your soul, and corporate trade secrets, to the highest bidder.

5. You state, "Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough."

I would not go quite that far, but if you force me to fall on one side of the fence -- Yes! I would seek a benevolent corporation, which would do its best to guarantee my place within their workforce. At 24 years of age, you are probably not worried about always having a means of supporting yourself. I will assert that, one of these days, you will.

6. You say, "Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other." Yes. It is you.

7. You state, "Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master." May I suggest that you quickly leave this democracy, and seek citizenship within a monarchy?
1) The workplace is not the place that I seek morality. A company's foremost responsibility is to make a profit for its owners. They did not invest in or start a business for the purpose of supplying you a job, a retirement, or feelings of security. They did it to make money.
2) I don't recall admitting such a thing. I would admit that money trumps fairness within the confines of the workplace. I've never heard an employee say "I love my job. The pay is shitty but they sure are fair". Why is it so hard for you to accept that far and away the primary reason people work is to get money, and the sole reason for the company's existence is to make money.
3) Not sure what you're referring to, but I find it curious that Reagan is the only one responsible for this travesty.
4) Quite a leap you made there. My awareness that myself and my employer are motivated by an element of greed leads you to believe that I would sell my soul and company secrets? Sorry, but I want greedy employees. I'll fill my ranks with those who are always in search of more. I will gladly give them their "more" in exchange for more from them. I will let someone else satisfy those that are in search of a place to safely hang their hat.
cometland

United States

#54455 Jun 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Whoooooeeeeee! Interesting thoughts!

1. Corporations being fair to their employees is not only morally correct, but is also good business. A good employee is a corporate asset. Training costs for new employees can be very expensive, not counting the loss of productivity of breaking in a new employee.(I am talking about corporations at levels higher than galley slaves. But even galley-ships should value a good employee.)

2. You admit that, to you, the "almighty dollar" is of more value than fairness and human consideration. Once a business professor told my class that the most important things in the world cannot be measured. That is also true of morality -- the doing of what is right, not just doing what brings in another penny into the corporate treasury. Capitalism is amoral, which is arguably a good thing. But great civilizations do not rise out of amorality. Great civilizations rise out of a sense of common good, and that fostering for all its citizens.

3. Generally speaking, I do not think that "government" should intrude into corporate business practices. UNLESS the corporation is taking some unfair advantage, INCLUDING morally-reprehensible practices. If Ronald Reagan had stayed a real Democrat, instead of defecting to the business-oriented Republican Party, he would not have allowed corporations to essentially steal designated employee retirement funds from their workers.

4. You state above, "Explain to me who is the slave? Is it I, who recognizes that the employee / employer partnership is predatory for both parties, and that both sides wish to squeeze the most out of the other?"

I can assure you that, were I to know that you have that attitude, I would definitely NOT hire you for any position in any organization for which I was responsible. Clearly, you would sell your soul, and corporate trade secrets, to the highest bidder.

5. You state, "Maybe it's you, who apparently seeks a benevolent corporation that will guarantee your place in the workforce, the security of a comfortable retirement, and a pat on the head for being just good enough."

I would not go quite that far, but if you force me to fall on one side of the fence -- Yes! I would seek a benevolent corporation, which would do its best to guarantee my place within their workforce. At 24 years of age, you are probably not worried about always having a means of supporting yourself. I will assert that, one of these days, you will.

6. You say, "Sounds like one of us is more beholden to the evil, rotten, dirty, corporation than the other." Yes. It is you.

7. You state, "Most men do not desire freedom, only a just master." May I suggest that you quickly leave this democracy, and seek citizenship within a monarchy?
Cont.
5) You went 6 years the wrong direction. I have been married 17 years, have a 16 yr old daughter, and have worked my way up through my company for 15 yrs. You confuse my opinions to mean that I live a carefree life without fear or want.
6) Doesn't make sense. No response needed.
7) You fail at reading comprehension. What I stated means the opposite of what you inferred. I seek freedom. You are fine with a just master. How did you mix this up?

This is not a democracy. You know better than that.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#54456 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DANfromSMIFVILLE wrote:
<quoted text>
We use to have a user on here went by the name DanInBranson. Well (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville got his ass kicked so bad by him 3 years ago he now thinks every one is Dan. He use to clone DanInBranson's screen name and stalk him to every thread he posted on. At the end of 2010 DanInBranson moved on and (not)Dan(not)FromSmithville started thinking every unregistered user is him. My posting location use to show Smithville before I switched providers and he is certain I am Dan and that is where his screen name comes from that he made at the start of 2011. He refuses to come to Smithville and meet me in the safety of the police station so I can show him my I.D. and prove I am not. But in all honesty I have much mroe fun making him go into the meltdowns like you see from last night.
He claims some post he found is mine that he used to "track down" Dan's real name and find out a bunch of personal info about him which he uses to "insult me" me such as making sexual remarks about Dan's kids. He does it over and over and can't seem to figure out that since I am not who he thinks I am I could care less what he says about this person. Don't know him, don't care.
What it boils down to is he is a very sick, deranged, and mentally disturbed individual to have invested this much of his time and life to obsessing about someone on an outdated and meaningless forum just because someone said something that he didn't like and made him cry. Just watch how he flips out and throws a temper tantrum when he reads this. Keep in mind everything he spews is all stuff that people have already said about him.
Oh, he will also accuse you of being Dan since sometimes (when I am using my phone to post) my location will show Chicago.
Boy you sure can spin a story. Funny how you know so much information about Dan. ROFL!!!

For anyone else reading this, I recommend reading my recent posts for a more accurate and revealing account of things. As you will read in those posts, I never made any claims about finding any information about anyone. I said, that someone else did and others on here including myself checked it out and took advantage of the real Dan's REAL STUPIDITY.

I actually wasn't posting on here when Dan was DanInBranson, but I do remember that this claim has come up before and if I can find the post, I will repost it. He made some statements in there about having sex with chickens. I am not making that up.

The Real Dan is a nut case and the funniest thing on Topix.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#54457 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAGfromSmithville I bored with this outdated meaningless 2010 thread. It's time to take your obsession to the next level. I will still posting on Topix in the same manner that has made you act like a CRYBABY for the last 18 months. Find me if you can. You know you will try. It's going to upset you knowing I am still here, you accomplished nothing, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
ROFLMAO. LATER FOOL. I OWN YOU always have ALWAYS WILL!!!!
I sank your battleship didn't I. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought you were above and bored with changing the quotes? You just said this, what, yesterday. ROFLMFAO!

What is this the 8 time you have publicly claimed to be moving on just hours before you are back on. Maybe for you 9 times ia a charm.

Don't worry about me. When I see a dog turd on the sidewalk, I walk around it. I don't seek it out.

You have fun SUPERTURD. I will chat with you on this thread later.
yellowloser

Springfield, MO

#54458 Jun 2, 2012
All democrats are scum!!!!Hope for foodstamps and change your socks.obama is an amateur scum!
cometland

United States

#54459 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>Cont.
5) You went 6 years the wrong direction. I have been married 17 years, have a 16 yr old daughter, and have worked my way up through my company for 15 yrs. You confuse my opinions to mean that I live a carefree life without fear or want.
7) You fail at reading comprehension. What I stated means the opposite of what you inferred. I seek freedom. You are fine with a just master. How did you mix this up?

Dang. I failed at the Internet. Don't know where the top half of my post went, but I'm not typing it again. Suffice to say, it kicked ass with airtight logic and impenetrable construction of thought. Too bad you missed it.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#54460 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang. I failed at the Internet. Don't know where the top half of my post went, but I'm not typing it again. Suffice to say, it kicked ass with airtight logic and impenetrable construction of thought. Too bad you missed it.
'

I saw it and I'd guess the other Non-CONs did too (it's posted back there). I did "miss" where you kicked anyone's azz but your own and that logic that you swear that you included. Welcome! Keep posting! I hope to see your "A" game here sometime soon.
The real USA First

Chesterfield, MO

#54461 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Christian, Ruth? You seem to know Satan so well, I would like to know what you think a Christian is! Take your time!
I feel like the other guy that said your post makes his head hurt.
CHEERS!
Well Norton... a Christian is the opposite of you!!!

Bada-BAIN!
cometland

United States

#54462 Jun 2, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>'

I saw it and I'd guess the other Non-CONs did too (it's posted back there). I did "miss" where you kicked anyone's azz but your own and that logic that you swear that you included. Welcome! Keep posting! I hope to see your "A" game here sometime soon.
Weird. Page just must not have been refreshed. You have assessed my opinion as misguided, but do not say why. Your tone implies that you have a much more enlightened view that I have not yet been privy to. Also, what's a Non-CON? I'm new here and am not up on the lingo.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#54464 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what Romney thinks? I guess you looked into your crystal ball for all the info you provide....
The bad thing is.......... more and more people are thinking like you do and God doesn't like it....
If you know what God thinks, it only fair for me to know what Romney thinks!_8-)

#54465 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what Romney thinks? I guess you looked into your crystal ball for all the info you provide. HA! You don't know what my denomination is and you don't know how many Christians are in Israel....
1. I do not really know what Romney thinks, but apparently the following is what this member of the LDS church thinks. Sounds good to me! Most everybody gets to go to Heaven! How lucky for you!

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/response/q...

2. My guess is that you are a Southern Baptist.

3. I have already told you the percentage of Christians in Israel. So I will reiterate. According to Wikipedia:

{QUOTE} The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified by religion.{END QUOTE}

Wiki also states that Israeli law only recognizes 10 separate sects of Christianity: the Roman, Armenian, Maronite, Syriac, and Chaldean Catholic Churches; the Eastern Orthodox Greek Orthodox Church; the Oriental Orthodox Syriac Orthodox Church; the Armenian Apostolic Church; and the Anglican Evangelical Episcopal Church.

If your particular sect is not recognized by Israeli law, too bad for you.(Do not feel too bad. God didn't choose you, either.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Isra...

#54466 Jun 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... How many times have I warned you and you keep making fun!...
I am going to guess 87 times. However, when you tell me how many women went to the tomb of Jesus on the morning of the Resurrection, I will begin to take you more seriously.

#54467 Jun 2, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAGfromSmithville I bored with this outdated meaningless 2010 thread. It's time to take your obsession to the next level. I will still posting on Topix in the same manner that has made you act like a CRYBABY for the last 18 months. Find me if you can. You know you will try. It's going to upset you knowing I am still here, you accomplished nothing, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
ROFLMAO. LATER FOOL. I OWN YOU always have ALWAYS WILL!!!!
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! As if "Smifville" has the willpower to leave this thread! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I will give you until tomorrow noon, or perhaps even 2:30 am tomorrow morning when you get back home from your redneck bar. You are hooked, "Smifville" and we all know it, including yourself!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#54468 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird. Page just must not have been refreshed. You have assessed my opinion as misguided, but do not say why. Your tone implies that you have a much more enlightened view that I have not yet been privy to. Also, what's a Non-CON? I'm new here and am not up on the lingo.
I didn't label it as misguided. My opinion is that you might have spent those 17 years in a small, sheltered pond and therefore might not have a clear, firm grasp on what its actually like out here in corporate America.

I'm a capitalist and I've served on 40+ Boards of mostly mid-sized companies. So I've seen how it was then and how it is now and can compare. I remenber when $s and cents weren't the sole criteria for decisions made.

However, today $s and cents is all they care about. Corporations aren't evil, but some of the d**n sociopaths that run them could be. Nobody owes me my job and I'm only as good as my last couple of successeses or failures.

Sorry if my "tone" offended you. I'll try to take it a bit easier on you.:)

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#54469 Jun 2, 2012
Why have 3 of Rmoney's boys claim to use surrogates.

According to Romney biographer Ronald B. Scott, three of Mitt Romney’s sons have resorted to IVF to create their families. The Republican presidential candidate is opposed to abortion, Plan B contraception and embryonic stem cell research, but has never clarified his views on IVF.~ NY Times, May 4

surrogates or sister wives?

#54470 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text> ...
4) Quite a leap you made there. My awareness that myself and my employer are motivated by an element of greed leads you to believe that I would sell my soul and company secrets? Sorry, but I want greedy employees. I'll fill my ranks with those who are always in search of more. I will gladly give them their "more" in exchange for more from them. I will let someone else satisfy those that are in search of a place to safely hang their hat.
At least you are honest enough to admit that in your world the dollar trumps morality every day.

Making money does not require an element of greed. It is clear that you think it does. I hope that you get all the like-minded greedy employees that you desire. Let me know how that turns out. Keep your eye on the cash register. You have created a company in your own image, and you better keep in mind that they will cheat you at every opportunity. Of course, it is only fair, since you will cheat them at every opportunity.

#54471 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Cont.
Okay. Republic. Feel better now?

#54472 Jun 2, 2012
yellowloser wrote:
... democrats ... obama ...{edited to remove vulgarity and insults}
"austin," I admire your persistence in bloviation.

#54473 Jun 2, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, I must say that the portion of your comment which you did not post makes far more sense than the portion which you were able to post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade Helm 1 hr 411FYI 1
Stolen Valor 1 hr Kelly Bilton 6
judge dennis a rolf Sat Legal 14
Kelly Bilton loud mouth BIT*H Sat RICHMOND 5
RPD sure writing a lot of tickets on 13 highway Sat ENRAGED 2
I like to cut lumpy farts Jul 2 Kim Fartdashian 2
Who will win twerking contest between Maxipads ... Jul 2 Old Citizen 4
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE