Hardin bullying
what you say

Kelseyville, CA

#28 Dec 31, 2011
What is increasingly WRONG with society is that ADULTS will make excuses for the actions of 'children' and not allow them to experience the consequences of their actions, especially if the adults are in the position to control or effect situations. God may be the final arbiter, but meanwhile down here on Earth, we have to have a system in place to deal with those who 'make bad choices'....
O-M-G wrote:
do you people really have anything better to do then accuse CHILDREN of things you know nothing about this is what is wrong with society. and to thank you people teach your own children how to judge others from my stand point its GODS job to judge us not yours and believe me MY LORD MY SAVIOR will win in the end and just remember that spreading rumors is just as bad in his eyes I thank you people need to get off here and get on your needs and pray to God for forgiveness for spreading such lies when you dont know the truth and probably will never know the truth.
what you say

Kelseyville, CA

#29 Dec 31, 2011
I am not. They wouldn't touch this with a ten footer....
Concerned Parent wrote:
I am surprised the Richmond Daily news hasn't had anything in the paper yet.
Concerned Parent

United States

#30 Dec 31, 2011
O-M-G.....what about the child that this happened too? Or are you to worried about protecting the accused?? AND, how would you feel if your child was the victim? Would you do nothing and pray that god finds punishment or make sure that they were punished?
Tonya

Warrensburg, MO

#31 Dec 31, 2011
So tell me concerned parent, what happened. Apparntly you want the little bastards in prison. Tell everybody what happened. All I have to say to all the parents in Hardin
Hide your wife!
Hide your kids!
Hide your husband!
Cause there is 4 little bastards raping everyone in town!!!!
O-M-G

Warrensburg, MO

#32 Dec 31, 2011
Concerned Parent wrote:
O-M-G.....what about the child that this happened too? Or are you to worried about protecting the accused?? AND, how would you feel if your child was the victim? Would you do nothing and pray that god finds punishment or make sure that they were punished?
so concerned parent would you like to tell me what happened in Hardin school since you are ready to have these children hung out back with the biggest rope you can find because from where i sit the crap you people keep putting out here is hurting the victims to think about that for awhile would you really want this stuff posted about you even if names werent mentioned. i know i wouldnt. and i dont believe i was protecting anyone. but if that is what you got out of my statement then to each their own but you people make me pray harder for humanity.
O-M-G

Warrensburg, MO

#33 Dec 31, 2011
What i would really like is for you people on here to tell the whole world what happened at the hardin school because from this stand point you know exactly what happened so instead of pretending that you know you should share with the rest of us. The news channels have been down here twice where the hell where you to share with them the true story i didnt see you oh its because you DONT know what happened you just think you do.
Yeah Im pissed

Kansas City, MO

#34 Jan 3, 2012
Well from what I have heard it isn't good. And for it to have went this far do you really think that "it" whatever "it" truly is, is just simply a "misunderstanding" Whatever "it" is, is bad. That is obvious.
And on top of "it" supposedly some of the perpitrators' parents have something to do with the school or school board.
I just hope they get the same punishment that they or anyone else deserve in this situation. And really these are not "children" that you speak of.
Citizen

Carrollton, MO

#36 Jan 3, 2012
Just saying, they are all minors, so if the police is involved, they cannot comment on the situation. Juvenile records are sealed. Plus, the school is protecting the identity of the victim, therefore, they are not sweeping it under the rug, but they cannot just come out and tell the public what's going on.

Use your brains people.
Honest Abe

Blue Springs, MO

#37 Jan 4, 2012
whatever happened here, from either just being tickled or just a case of a student being hazed for whatever reason or if molestation was involved will be revealed in the end after it is all brought into the light....if it was a case of just being tickled then the Parents need to quit being so protective with little Johnny (made up name, if it was more in the lines of being bullied because the other boys kids didnt like this boy and done it to bring humiliation to him then the School should handle it the way they have and suspend the guilty party for whatever time fits the offense, if it was ANY form of sexual abuse then the police should look into filing charges and if some of those involved are kids of teachers, or the police department then they should go to Law enforcement agencies outside of Hardin to get to the bottom of this serious accusation...and as of now without all the information at hand, this should be considered just that ...As an Accusation.
Guest

Richmond, MO

#38 Jan 5, 2012
It did make the Richmond Daily News yesterday.
what you say wrote:
I am not. They wouldn't touch this with a ten footer....
<quoted text>
Guest

Richmond, MO

#39 Jan 5, 2012
Who's to say they won't be tried as adults?
Citizen wrote:
Just saying, they are all minors, so if the police is involved, they cannot comment on the situation. Juvenile records are sealed. Plus, the school is protecting the identity of the victim, therefore, they are not sweeping it under the rug, but they cannot just come out and tell the public what's going on.
Use your brains people.
Hardin Parent

Norborne, MO

#40 Jan 5, 2012
What this is, is sad for all concerned. Making a joke of this is so far beneath pathetic that there are no words for it, and any adult who has engaged in that ought to hang their head and slink off. As it apparently did happen at the school, where was the supervision? After all, we as parents are often told that when our children are in school, the school treats them as if they were their own. Personally, I keep a better eye on my kids than a beauracracy ever will. Where is the adult culpability? Who was watching over these kids, or who should have been?
kweer nation

Houston, TX

#41 Jan 5, 2012
This is how Jerry Sandusky got started tickling and the old 2 liter up the hooha. We are a nation that condones homosexuality and other deviant behaviors. They are your neighbors. in government and they touch your food. And remember you cant put a square bottle in a round hole.
Hardin Parent wrote:
What this is, is sad for all concerned. Making a joke of this is so far beneath pathetic that there are no words for it, and any adult who has engaged in that ought to hang their head and slink off. As it apparently did happen at the school, where was the supervision? After all, we as parents are often told that when our children are in school, the school treats them as if they were their own. Personally, I keep a better eye on my kids than a beauracracy ever will. Where is the adult culpability? Who was watching over these kids, or who should have been?
billy

Pilot Grove, MO

#42 Jan 5, 2012
I heard a 17 year old was shot and killed in Hardin tonight. Anybody?
Dilbert

Jefferson City, MO

#43 Jan 5, 2012
billy wrote:
I heard a 17 year old was shot and killed in Hardin tonight. Anybody?
News on TV tonight said someone was shot and killed in Hardin this evening. No real details, but I hope it had nothing to do with the bullying going on in the school. I also hope the victim was not a young 17 year old. Prayers for healing in Hardin.
Anon

Olathe, KS

#44 Jan 5, 2012
I know nothing_nothing

Clinton, MO

#45 Jan 6, 2012
HARDIN, Mo.-- A student at Hardin-Central died in a shooting Thursday evening, according to the superintendent of the Hardin-Central School District.
Investigators said they were called to the home in the 100 block of East Main Street about 6:15 p.m. and found a male dead inside. Authorities have not released any other details.
School Superintendent Martin Griffin told KMBC's Brenda Washington that the person who died was a student. Griffin said extra counselors would be available to students.
Illdowhatiwant

Kansas City, MO

#46 Jan 6, 2012
I like how the rationalization of "tickling" has came into play here... I mean, i can totally see how tickling can me misconstrued as a pop bottle in someones butt.. < Full sarcasm intended

The kids who did this really need to consider the fact that they are probably homosexual if they enjoy watching things such as this, and they could probably do with a nice old school butt whooping..

Sincerely,

The Guy Who Lives down on A
Guest

Gulf Shores, AL

#47 Jan 6, 2012
So is the death related to the school assault?
Amen

Lone Jack, MO

#48 Jan 6, 2012
Another Hardin parent wrote:
2 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 sophmore have been suspended. I don't think anyone knows the facts as there has been so many rumors on this and everyone thinks their story is correct. It has also been said there was more than one boy that was bullied. I have also heard the words rape, sodomy, sexual assault used. Will we every know the exact truth?!?
Finally a person with enough integrity to realize that Hardin citizens have a problem with minding theirs and I am sure that any one of the many churches here in town would agree with the saying "judge not lest ye be judged" especially when dealing with second hand gossip. heck even first hand gossip round here has a way of turning out to be crap too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlords beware Tue karma 2
Why not gridlock the votes? Jun 27 antisocialpolitics3 1
News Local sales tax issue approved for April ballot Jun 24 Richmond resident 23
Ray County news and events (Sep '15) Jun 24 Lexington 4
RPD sure writing a lot of tickets on 13 highway (Jul '15) Jun 24 Richmond resident 9
hillary beats trump Jun 24 Bernout 3
Worth the Trade? (Mar '09) Jun 24 Richmond citizen 243

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages