why are these kids still partying and...

why are these kids still partying and drinking.

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jjk

Overland Park, KS

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Well they are still partying and drinking can no one stop them.
They brag about it on there favorite accounts as they invite others to join them. They are in every sport and club there is.
They make fun of there parents and our educators. They have made
fun of the fire dept teaching them about drinkin and driving.
Our children look up to them. Well not any more for this family!
Parents take this in your own hands and check your kids computer,
as they have all kinds of hidden accounts from you. I came upon one
yesterday. They no longer have a computer without me there. No car driving and no phones. These kids drink and drive and talk about there sexual partys and the things they say about there parents who gave them these things is unreal. I quess they didn't learn what you put on the internet stays on the internet. I think what you find will be shocking. Good Luck Parents.
kk(a)

Holden, MO

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Act like you wasn't a kid at one time you dumb biotch. Stop complaining and do yourself some good and get off topix. You cant change the way people act so get over that as well. As no one can change your loud mouth on a social site starting stuff. Typically parents that get on here and say this doesn't realize there kids are just as bad or worse. They just are better at hiding it. So shut the f up and live your life not someone else's. Sorry yours is that boring!
Parent

Overland Park, KS

#4 Sep 17, 2012
tweeter, twitter, tumblr, facebook.
Parent

Overland Park, KS

#5 Sep 17, 2012
twitter, tweeter, tumblr, facebook
Worried Parent

Carrollton, MO

#6 Sep 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="kk(a)"]Act like you wasn't a kid at one time you dumb biotch. Stop complaining and do yourself some good and get off topix. You cant change the way people act so get over that as well. As no one can change your loud mouth on a social site starting stuff. Typically parents that get on here and say this doesn't realize there kids are just as bad or worse. They just are better at hiding it. So shut the f up and live your life not someone else's. Sorry yours is that boring![/QUOTE]

The Richmond drunk teens club is growing quickly, and it is because people like you wnat to let them do anything they can dream up to do. Now we even have athletes and cheerleaders from nearby towns making these booze and sex parties north of town and in the north section of town. We all know who they are, but of course you can't say so outloud because you will be attacked by the 'let them be kids' crowd. Kids are not to be drunk and screwing everything in sight! That isn't acting like a kid! Quit trying to be their friends and be their parents for once in their lives!
Parent

Kansas City, MO

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Worried Parent. Thank you and you are right.

jjk

Kansas City, MO

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Worried parent You are so right.
wowz

Lenexa, KS

#9 Sep 19, 2012
the Richmond Drunk Teens Club lolz. The RDTC.
Antonio

Kansas City, MO

#10 Sep 19, 2012
I had to write and agree with the first posting and applaud them; whoever they are for taking a stand to warn other parents of what their kids may be getting into. I find that most parents don’t want to believe what their children are doing until they are presented with facts or in most cases after its too late and some type of tragic event had occurred that has caused great harm or changes the life or the lives of others dramatically. I find that some of the response on this site that try to discourage such actions or put the original posted down appear to be uneducated on the serious of the entirety of the situations about our youth. One posting is write in saying we can’t change what others will do by these simple posting. But we can let others know what needs to be known, in which case may alert some of those parents to be more cautious to what their children are doing and who they are doing those actions with. One thing is true that most people who have posted their discouragement is that knowledge is power and only by having knowledge of an issue may you look towards a remedy to solve those issues. One last thing I encourage every parent to get involved in their children’s live. One to help guide them in the direction they should go. The children may be resentful now, but in the future those same children will be thankful for what you did to help them get through this major part of their growing up process in their life.
Good luck
jjk

Kansas City, MO

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Thanks Antonio hope parents will listen to us.
kk a

Kansas City, MO

#12 Sep 19, 2012
I'm Dumb Leroys mammie. That will explain my crazy a** comment. Peace out!
hello

Clinton, IA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
I need to know that someone has contacted authorities if parents are contributing to minors.
You can post it on here or something.
North of town just doesn't cut it - sorry.
That could be anywhere, outside of town, in town, who knows.
kk(a)

Holden, MO

#14 Sep 19, 2012
hello wrote:
I need to know that someone has contacted authorities if parents are contributing to minors.
You can post it on here or something.
North of town just doesn't cut it - sorry.
That could be anywhere, outside of town, in town, who knows.
shut the fu£k up "hello" mind your own business you loser. We need parents to buy us beer. Sorry back in your day the store would sell it to you youngsters. Stop getting into people's lives you c*nt
kk(a)

Holden, MO

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Worried Parent wrote:
[QUOTE who="kk(a)"]Act like you wasn't a kid at one time you dumb biotch. Stop complaining and do yourself some good and get off topix. You cant change the way people act so get over that as well. As no one can change your loud mouth on a social site starting stuff. Typically parents that get on here and say this doesn't realize there kids are just as bad or worse. They just are better at hiding it. So shut the f up and live your life not someone else's. Sorry yours is that boring! "

The Richmond drunk teens club is growing quickly, and it is because people like you wnat to let them do anything they can dream up to do. Now we even have athletes and cheerleaders from nearby towns making these booze and sex parties north of town and in the north section of town. We all know who they are, but of course you can't say so outloud because you will be attacked by the 'let them be kids' crowd. Kids are not to be drunk and screwing everything in sight! That isn't acting like a kid! Quit trying to be their friends and be their parents for once in their lives!
Letthem get aids and alcohol poisoning. That's none of your business.

Kansas City, MO

#16 Sep 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="kk(a)"]<quot ed text>
shut the fu£k up "hello" mind your own business you loser. We need parents to buy us beer. Sorry back in your day the store would sell it to you youngsters. Stop getting into people's lives you c*nt[/QUOTE]Talking about being a loser, you rate highest on the moron meter.
Letard

Kansas City, MO

#18 Sep 20, 2012
whofartedonmytaco wrote:
<quoted text>
They are drinking and doing drugs because their parents do the same thing.
Then they bring more Dumb Leroys into the world. Aint that right kk(a)
kk(a)

Holden, MO

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Letard wrote:
<quoted text>Then they bring more Dumb Leroys into the world. Aint that right kk(a)
That's true, I never understood why mommy and daddy went to the bathroom so much. Making dumb Leroy's all over the place. Dirty parents having sex everywhere. We should call the authority on them for drinking and making dumb Leroy's
Letard

Kansas City, MO

#21 Sep 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="kk(a)"]<quot ed text>
That's true, I never understood why mommy and daddy went to the bathroom so much. Making dumb Leroy's all over the place. Dirty parents having sex everywhere. We should call the authority on them for drinking and making dumb Leroy's [/QUOTE]

Now you're talkin
jjk

Leawood, KS

#22 Sep 29, 2012
A 15yr old cheeleader caught drinking. Come on
parents. These teenage girls have little girls
wanting to be a cheeleader when they go to Jr high,
High school it's every little girls dream. Come on
parents. Popularity in this town means drinking and
having sex. Doesn't = success to me. Enough is enough. I sure hope this doesn't get swept under the
carpet, And you'll just say they are being teenagers.
jc

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2012
jjk wrote:
A 15yr old cheeleader caught drinking. Come on
parents. These teenage girls have little girls
wanting to be a cheeleader when they go to Jr high,
High school it's every little girls dream. Come on
parents. Popularity in this town means drinking and
having sex. Doesn't = success to me. Enough is enough. I sure hope this doesn't get swept under the
carpet, And you'll just say they are being teenagers.
Shut up, so you didn't drink at 15 16? Take care of yourself and your own kids. Oh and just a little info for you. Kids will do what they want regardless. What are you gonna do lock then up? See how that works for you. They will turn away and hate you. Bottom line worry about your own ad keep your nose out of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Foltz: Child Molsetation 23 hr Mag 2
ray county sheriff dept (May '13) Aug 21 Garrybushformorec... 29
judge dennis a rolf (Apr '15) Aug 17 No More Rolf 53
mike persell city councilmen Aug 16 Batmobile 14
Trump has a dead critter on his head Aug 15 Mayor Jerry Brown 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? Aug 6 Gene 5
hillary beats trump Aug 2 One Eyed Willy 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance