KFC/Taco Bell
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jun 15, 2009
These owners have done a fantastic job. The place was completely packed on its first day open, and they did a great job. Good food, too!

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2009
would not know how good kfc is we werent willing to sit in line for an hour with a 6 year old

Des Moines, IA

#3 Jun 15, 2009
They wee moving very quickly inside. There was a huge crowd. But let's be negative about that too.
corny

Overland Park, KS

#4 Jun 16, 2009
GUEST wrote:
would not know how good kfc is we werent willing to sit in line for an hour with a 6 year old
You didn't miss anything!
come on

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2009
Come on people...it was their first night!!!!It will slow down a little, lets have some patience!
Spastic

Cedar Rapids, IA

#6 Jun 17, 2009
They are packed every day. This town was starving for some chicken and tacos!

Cedar Rapids, IA

#7 Jun 17, 2009
If the crew can survive the first week without walking out from pure exhaustion, they ought to be able to handle any situation in the future. Kudos to KFC/Taco Bell management and crew.
Fatso Mclarden

Polo, MO

#8 Jun 17, 2009
Spastic wrote:
They are packed every day. This town was starving for some chicken and tacos!
I've spent some time in Richmond and the last thing people need is more Tacos and fried chicken.....anyone heard of a Jenny Craige coming to town?

Polo, MO

#9 Jun 17, 2009
Hey, does this kfc/taco bell have the dollar menu and 79, 89cents products? I noticed some in small towns don't but I have yet to visit ours yet.

Toney, AL

#10 Jun 17, 2009
guest wrote:
Hey, does this kfc/taco bell have the dollar menu and 79, 89cents products? I noticed some in small towns don't but I have yet to visit ours yet.
I believe they do have the 79, and 89 cent tacos. I went through the drive through last night, but i'm pretty sure the window has something that says 79, and 89 cents.
Morton

Cedar Rapids, IA

#11 Jun 17, 2009
Fatso Mclarden wrote:
<quoted text> I've spent some time in Richmond and the last thing people need is more Tacos and fried chicken.....anyone heard of a Jenny Craige coming to town?
Rooting for the failure of a new local business.
fan

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2009
Morton wrote:
<quoted text>
Rooting for the failure of a new local business.
I am all for local businesses but what was said is true. Quite a few people around here should not be eating more fast food. I actually laughed out loud when i read the post. Seriously though I am pretty excited to try it, I am just waiting till it is not as crowded.
HMMM

Lakeport, CA

#13 Jun 17, 2009
Wow, I'm glad to see we have such positive people on the forum. Think of the TAX money this new KFC/Taco Bell will bring....
Corton

Cedar Rapids, IA

#14 Jun 18, 2009
Just proves that some of these Richmondites hate anything and everything.
gee

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2009
KFC/TACO BELL---Good Luck, hopefully you will do great business here!
HMMM

Lakeport, CA

#16 Jun 18, 2009
Just proves some people don't want to take responsibility for their own actions. KFC/Taco Bell isn't twisting anyone's arm to come in and over indulge. Neither is McDonald's, Sonic or any other fast food place. We can all enjoy a treat every now and then. And it is fine if done so in moderation.

Cedar Rapids, IA

#17 Jun 19, 2009
Well, we have tacos, chicken, burgers, mexican and Chinese. We need a Long John Silvers or Captain D's. Then we'll be set. No Thai or Indian Food though, curry does a number on my tummy.

Harvest, AL

#18 Jun 19, 2009
Peppers makes my arse bark!
Not that picky

Polo, MO

#19 Jun 20, 2009
I love that we have a new restaurant, but I went there last night for the first time and was a bit disappointed. They forgot the lettace in my taco, and gave me the wrong burrito. Also my husband and I both agreed that both our tacos were very cheaply filled (very little meat compared to other taco bells) He joked "I thought Indians owned the place not Jews". I love that we have a new business in Richmond and I'll give them some slack because its so new, but I hope they get better!
UGH

Kansas City, MO

#20 Jun 20, 2009
Not that picky wrote:
I love that we have a new restaurant, but I went there last night for the first time and was a bit disappointed. They forgot the lettace in my taco, and gave me the wrong burrito. Also my husband and I both agreed that both our tacos were very cheaply filled (very little meat compared to other taco bells) He joked "I thought Indians owned the place not Jews". I love that we have a new business in Richmond and I'll give them some slack because its so new, but I hope they get better!
Guess that's better than chicken that isn't done. Hope it gets better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does the community know about the new Boy'... Jul 27 richmond newz 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? Jul 24 Just Me 4
judge dennis a rolf (Apr '15) Jul 23 Miss Kitty 51
mike persell city councilmen Jul 20 More for less 13
ray county sheriff dept (May '13) Jul 18 Dean Gullberry 25
News Use tax benefits could be significant Jul 18 RIchmond More For... 1
Landlords beware Jul 18 Kirby Klown 3

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance